Weight Loss Alternatives Community
b12 pills the same as shots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

b12 pills the same as shots

I have been reading on here for  a few days. i have not come across anything that clarifies if B12 pills are the same as the shot you are talking about. does it do the same thing?  what is a realistic amount of weightloss on the shot as too pounds per week, month, etc. also i have tried the Detox7 and it did nothing at all for me. what is a good detox to kick start a diet? I eat about 1400 calories a day and walk 4 miles 3 times a week. thank you much in advanced for any help.
I have tried the B12 pills, but they did nothing for me.  As far as I know, B12 is only absorbed by your body if it is needed.  If you take the pill, and your body doesn't need it, it will just be flushed out.  The shot forces it into your body, and takes a few days for your body to get rid of it.  I think this is why people have had success with it.  I tried to order it, but the clinic I was talking to used B12 w/ lipo.  I have a sulfa drug allergy, so can't take that shot.  I used phen and hcg, instead.  I lost 50 lbs in a little over 4 months.  Hope some of that helps!
where did you order everything from?
Hi glad to read all your success stories. I found out about this type of weight loss help from a family member in November. I was diagnosed with hashimotos desiese 2 yrs ago and I have puton over 20lbs. My Dr. ad trainer have told me " sorry the weight is part of the effects of underactive thyroide" " keep excersising and watch what you eat." i was running 12 miles a week and working with my trainer for 1 hr four days a week. NO LUCK.
I did several weeks of research. i went to a Bariatric Dr and asked ALOT of questons. asked to see the meds and wanted to know all ingredints in them. After that i went online and started looking I was able to find the b12 shots with lipotophics and the phentermine 37.5. Ordered them online with no prior perscription. I had to pay a little more up front for the items as compaired to the office visit, but i do not have to go to the dr. office and i am able to give myself the shots. I have three months woth of pills. I have lose over 20 lbs. I feel better than I ever have. I have been able to still eat what I want, but I am not consumed with finishing it all. Please be sure to workout, you might lose the weight but you will always look better if you are fit also. Good luck..
P.S. i have shared this info with two girlfriends. They both have lost about 10 lbs since Xmas!
What is difference between the HCG and the B12 shots? do you lose more/faster with one over the other?  I talked with a weightloss clinic here and they said that they would give a weekly HCG shot and appetite suppresent to help jump start the weightloss. how quickly do results show?  after you stop the shots does the weight come back?
I have taken the B12/b6 shots and it worked.  I stopped taking them over the holiday and have gained about 10lbs back.  I would love to order the products online.  Where did you order your shots from?  Very interested????????
B12 and b6 or b12 lipo injection what place in ontario canada or canada online can i buy these injections???  What is the dosage of each injection 3 times per weeek???  please email me any info ***@****
Ive started the lipo shot two weeks ago along with working out 5 times a week. I actually gained a pound.  Trying to decide to keep getting them or not.  How long does it take to work?
I have read so much on obseity and HcG but I can't seem to find a physician, or holisitic practicianer in my area that does this.  Can anyone please tell me where I can find one.  I would love to get this started. Closest I found was b12 shots/low cal diet.  Is that the same? I keep reading how HcG is better than b12? Any information would be so much appreciated!

Gina