Weight Loss Alternatives Community
b12 shots and phentermine with water pills to loose weight..what da ya ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

b12 shots and phentermine with water pills to loose weight..what da ya think?

Hi, I'm interested in taking these b-12 shots and along with that I've found that they give you phenermin and also a water pill.I met this lady whom has lost 30 lbs. and she feels great and looks good. This is in houston. Has anyone or does anyone know of this and are there any side effects towards kidneys or any other organ that would do harm. i've excersied, watch what I eat and it just won't come off and I ready and willing to do this ... please comment.Does anyone know if this is safe.?? I've read up but didn't see anything bad..Am I missing something..
Phenermin will make you have a bowel movement and water pills will make you pee alot.  When you lose weight this way, you mainly lose from dehydrating your body.  Yes, you can lose alot of weight, but you can also get yourself into alot of trouble.  You can get sick from loss of water, have muscle twitchs, spasms and seizures from loss of electrolytes from excessive water loss via pee.  Your kidneys can shut down, you can sustain permanent liver damage.  Irregular heart rates can cause palpations, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and confusion.  If you have an irregular heart rate you can have a heart attack or stroke. The kicker is when you get back to "normal" you drink and gain it all back, since that isn't what you want to lose anyway.  B-12 shots can boost your energy and depression.  When you are feeling better, you do more; lose weight. You might lose, might not, but that won't kill you.  Take the B-12 and forget the rest of it.  If you have a death wish this week, go for the diet; but be warned, it's not a nice way to go.
Thanks, for your comment I guess I was just looking for the right answer and you just so happened to give it to me. Everyone else told me to try it. But I was sorta scared and thought maybe not!!! So I will just continue to watch my intakes and see if the Dr. My reg. Dr. will see if I can get a b-12 from her. Thanks again I appreciate your comment and will take yours seriously.
We are talking about two different drugs here.  The one the writer asked about is different from the one you are taking.
I know I am posting this 2 years to late but I want people to know how this medicine made me feel.  I am on this program and live in Houston too! The phentermine doesn't make me have a bowl movement, infact it makes me constipated.  I am still losing weight. I have opted out of taking the water pills.  I drink enough already(it's ALL I drink). I have lost weight b/c I am not hungry the way I used to be.  I am eating salads now, with chicken and fish.  I have the ENERGY to exercise now.  My boss started this program b/f me, and I told her I did not want to take pills that made my heart beat fast.  These pills don't, and girl I was sensitive to the Metabolife pills(w/ ephedrine). So I am happy, but I have to make sure to eat LOTS OF VEGETABLES!! b/c the constipation thing sux!
I am also on a weight lost similar to the one in Texas (im in california). I get a B-12 shot three times a week, a water pill a day, two Amino Basic tablets before dinner and lunch, and of course a Phentermine 37.5mg a day. From what ive reserched, phentermine alone can make you loose muscle mass(protine), wich is why i take the amino basic to help restore muscle therefor burn more calories. Phentermine also increses blood pressure and the "water pill" lowers it as well as reducing water retention(Doctors incourage patients to drink lots and lots of water). The B-12 are for energy(so great!).
Differences i am also on a hormone shot that tricks my body into thinking i am pregnant and should only in-take 800 calories a day... yes yes i know your body goes into starvation mode. but if your body thinks its pregnant insted of storing the fat for later use it gets rid of it because your "pregnant". So far so good...im skecptical if so many pills that i have to take...im the kind of person who wont even take a tylenol even if i have a headache... I do however have some of the side effects...dry mouth, constipation, and headaches.
Hey everyone- well I am about to start doing the same thing taking a b12 shot phentermine and MAYBE the water pills ( but I drink enough water) I have heard thru friends and friends of friends and so on that this really works but you will gain the weight back if you do not stick to a healthy diet- its a great jumpstart but we have to remember how we eat and exercise is KEY and the most important way to have a lifestyle change. I workout 5 days a week and eat right I just eat TOO much of the good foods ( portion control) so I feel the phentermine will help control the hunger urges and make me full before I am even hungry! The bad thing about these pills is that it can make you think you are not hungry for DAYS like my cousin... which is extremely bad bc he drank coffee then ended up in the hospital bc his heart was completely messed up- I wish everyone luck just please be careful, remember to eat the right foods, and exercise some way everyday!!
Hey ladies,  I live in New York and have been on the phentermine program for roughly 3 months now. I go to a clinic which gives me a weekly supply of Phentermine and water pills, with a b12 injection once per week. I have lost 30 pounds and im thrilled. My question is this...... Has anyone tried to do this on their own without doctors assitance? The cost is becoming an issue as the clinic charges 45.00 per week and I paid a 125.00 start up fee. If anyone orders these products online from a trusted source please let me know........... Thank you
phentermine37.5mg and water pills work i have 2 mos drinking these two and i have lost 25pounds in 2 mos i just pay 60.00 dlls per month
I have been taking phetermine for 16 days and lost about 6 lbs. in the first week and no water pills. I missed my appt. for the B-12 fat burner last Friday and this week it seems as though I am hungrier!! I work out a lot approx 5-6 days a week and i am wondering should i start the water pills I am becoming frustrated with becoming so much hungrier that i am now eating whatever. My dr told me I should take the pill early so I did about 7 am when i wake up and for the last 6 days or so it wears off by 4 and by then I am hungry. Should I ask my Dr to up the dosage or can I break it in half and take the second half a few hours after I do the first one?? I weighed 169 at my initial visit now I am at 162. I am only 5'1 and need to be at about 125. I had my 2nd baby 9 months ago. Weight loss is so slow for me!!!

Texas Mommy
From H-Town
I would split in half! I've been taking it since December and I started out with just taking half, once a day. Now, I'm prescribed a whole one everyday, but still don't take a whole one. I take a half around 11 (I never eat breakfast, I start to get hungry around lunch) then I take 1/4 of a pill around 3 or 4 and I'm good for the rest of the day. It's almost like that 1/4 kicks the other half back in or something. Also, to keep myself from gaining a tolerance I skip a day every once in awhile and sometimes only take half instead of the whole 3/4 of a pill. I'm 22 years old, 5'9 started out at 165 and now weigh 145. I only workout 2 or 3 times a week. I don't take b-12 shots or water shots. Just a regular vitamin and my yaz birth control! But I do want to get down to 132. So I think I'm going to start taking water pills, drinking less and doing some stomach crunches on a daily bases...
Hey everyone, well I live in California and I've been going to a weight loss clinic for 3 weeks now. When I go they give me a B12/Lipo shot and a weeks supply of 30 mg phentermine pills.  They also give me a fat burner and a couple water pills. I take 2 phentermine pills a day, but only use the water pills when I am on my period. I only take the fat burner before I exercise, which isn't very often. The first two weeks I lost 5 pounds a week and this past week I only lost 2 (probably because I went on vacation and ate everything and didn't take the pills for three days). Anyways, I'm 12 pounds down in three weeks and it feels really great. I know that this medication is recommended for long term use so I'm hoping once I get the rest of the weight off I can keep it off on my own!
Correction, I meant to say not recommended for long term use.
Hi Everyone, I started taking the phentermine, hcg, b12/lipo, vitamens, water pills, ckls and potassium on May 5th. as of last week I have lost 50lbs. I feel great and I have not suffered thank God no major side effects. I have notices twitches every once and while in like my leg, but that is only when I dont drink enough water. here is how it is administered. I take a half of the phentermine daily with two b12/lipo pills, one vitamen and two ckls pills. I take the water pill and the potassium every other day. the CKLS pills act as a colon cleanser so it starts off cleaning the colon, liver, kidney and spleen. then after wards it justs maintains the health of them all. I have never felt constipated or palpations or anything like that. I did notice if i dont eat carbs and protien immediately after working out i get a horrible horrible headache. i am 5'10 and started off at 282lbs now down to 230 in about three months. I do light weights three times a week 10lbs 6 reps of 25 on my arms and i run every day. started off with a run walk thing now i run about 4 miles daily. I take one day off a week on weeks before my period because i am so tired. I noticed that I do not have the need to eat all day long any more so i just eat five small meals. Here is what my food for a day looks like. Morning 5am go workout. drink a protien shake. made with water, ice and sugar free frozen fruits. 16oz and another 16oz of water. 9am a bowl of oatmeal with some fruit and two pieces of bacon. it is really good to pair protien with carbs because the sugar from the carbs are now stored as energy and not fat, that is good because it gets you through your day and helps to protect your muscles. 11am some fruit and a piece of cheese with another 16oz of water. 1pm I have the other half of my sandwich and a salad made with spinach. 4pm I have an apple and a boiled egg. 6pm I have white rice because i hate brown, salmon, chicken, turkey or beef but no bread and a ton of spinach cooked or broccli. some kind of veggie and another 16 oz of water. if I am up at 8pm I will snack on carrot sticks if I feel the need to but most times I dont. of course you can switch the meals up but that is about how it goes. some days i run after work so wake up later but I still eat just as much. I do not calorie count so i dont know how many calories, I do know I feel great and the weight just kept coming off. I do not have any flabby skin because of the light weight training. IT seems like a lot of meds to lose weight I know but i see a doctor every week to make sure that everything is going okay with me. I also journal everything so i can keep track of how my body feels and if something crazy is going on I talk to the doctor about it. I was about to have gastric bypass so this to me is just as dangerous but dieing of obesity scared me more. at least now if the medicine causes problems the blood work will show it and we will correct the problem. So far nothing. I just continue to pray and ask God to keep me safe. I hope this helps someone out there.  please email me if you  have any other questions after reading this. GOOD LUCK
Hi it is me again. I totally forgot to tell you with the hcg, that is a shot, they give me five each week. I give myself the shot for five days with this very very small little needle that i did not even feel in my stomach. after the fifth day i rest on that for two days, finsh the rest of my meds and then go back to get the nexts weeks supply. the cost is 55 dollars a week here in California. If you are curious about me, i am 26 years old and I have one 10 year old daughter and I am a single never married. I choice to do this for ME. because i wanted something better for me. I was tired of being fat and watching life pass me by.
I have been on the phentermine program through a weight loss clinic for 5 weeks here in southern california. I take the 30 mcg. pill once a day in the morning and a b12 pill. I have not been perscribed the water pill. My friend did the same thing and was given the water pill and she lost 20 pounds in 5-6 weeks. I have lost a total of about 1-2 pounds a week. So total..like 7 pounds???? I am not satisfied and it is getting expensive. I have cut my calorie intake in half...I do not feel hungry and I  drinking a decent amount of water daily.  I am feeling very discouraged and it stinks to have tried so many things and then to try something this drastic regarding money and it is not being as successful as I would like to see.
Does anyone out there know if it is because I am not taking water pills?
the water pill is good to help remove excess water. but remember you must drink water to have it removed otherwise your depleting your body of the water it needs! also once you stop taking the water pill you will gain back some water weight. i have lost 105 pounds on this system and soon as i stopped taking the water pill i gained back 8 pounds.....but other than that IM SO HAPPY!!! GOOD LUCK
Hi. I just ordered a monthly supply of phentermine pills. Since I had my son five years ago, my body has never been the same since! I am now 24 and when I was 16, I tried phentermine and it was the only thing that worked for me. Being laid off from work and it being winter time here in the good old corn country of Iowa, I am not as active as what I am during the summer time and even then I can't lose the weight. I didn't know that you should take B-12 as well as water pills along with the phentermine. I am hoping that this will work as well as it did for me 8 years ago! I currently weigh 189lbs and my goal weight is 140lbs...have 49lbs to go and if I reach that, will probably go down to my dream weight of 120lbs! Is there a difference in your weight loss/health if you take the phentermine alone vs taking phentermine, b12 and water pills?
I have had depression in my past and it runs in my family. I havent been on medication for 3 years and have been fine. Ever since I started phentermine my depression has come back. Also I have been experiencing shortness of breath and my heart has been beating really fast. I just thought this was normal with the side effects of the phentermine but read that if I was experiencing these symptoms to contact my doctor. They are condidered SEVERE side effects. I'm really worried and stopped taking the phentermine today. I'm upset that this is happening because I was losing weight and found this successful. Im getting the B-12 and lipo shots as well.  Maybe I will still get results if I stop taking the phentermine and stick to the shots. Does anyone have any feedback or advice.
I'm not a doctor, first of all, so don't bet your life on my advice, but if you stop taking the phentermine pills for a few days and then maybe just HALF of a pill a day, you might be able to still lose the weight, without the severe side effects, or lower your phentermine dosage.
Hello! I took this morning my first pill of phetermine after almos 3 weeks with the B shots. I lost 4 lb the first two weeks.. very slow and I was doing the same time the Medifast diet. I stop the Medifast food and have been trying to eat what Dr recommended but have not lost a pound so  I decided to use today the phetermine Dr gave me for first time but have felt that my heart is going fast and a little nervous. is this normal for the first time?  I do not think I can split it in half because is a capsule. should I better stop taking it?
I started on the program 5 days ago. I received a B 12 shot on my first visit with the Dr. I felt pretty good afterwards.  I took my 1st dosage of phentermine 37.5 and water pill when I got back home. I was sort of nervous because I did not want to eat anything at all. I had to force myself to eat as the Dr. has me on a 1200 calorie program. Well, that day was the only day I felt good because since then I have felt like crap. I feel even more hungrier now than when I started taking the pills. I tried to exercise on yesterday and almost threw up my 4 oz. of OJ. I really want to keep doing the program as I paid a quite a bit for the office visit and the prescription but it seems like I did better when I took a $19.00 bottle of slim quick.  With that I at least had energy to eat & exercise but I thought this pill was supposed to be WAY MUCH BETTER.  Any advise as to what I can do different.  For the past 5 days, I have not had any soda, only water and the 4 oz. juice. I eat shrimp(broiled), chicken (broiled), brocolli, salads, and apples. I need to feel somewhat good as I have a family to take care of and I can't afford to be in the bed everyday becacause I don't feel good.
the b 12 shot gave me energy right away i was excited about it ive already lost 7 pounds this week my body needed this boost i will keep u guys updated i changed my eating habbits i drink water only salads special k and protein bars skim milk etc its hard because its the summer and everyone is cooking bbq but i gotta get back down to size and eat right the wrong way is just not the way to go i wanna be able to do this same thing when i stop taking phetermine and the injection!
i only heard about it, never tried it. i live in california but what clinic do i go to ,to get this started and how much does it cost?
I live in cali and i am looking for an affordable weight loss clinic to loose maybe 15 or 20 pounds with b12/b6 injections. Affordable being the key word. If anyone knows of a place please let me know!
Hi, I live in Fountain Valley, CA and I started going to the Beach Cities Medical Weight clinic.  The first week I lost 7 pounds and my weigh in today was discouraging because I didn't lose any weight.  It could be that the Dr. told me to take only one Phentermine instead of two.  I gave the other to my husband to try and he likes it but trips him out a bit so he takes one every other day.  I am trying to get him in but he hates Dr.'s and shots.  The clinic is $25.00 a week and it comes with the water pills, energy booster before exercising pills, phentermine and night time food crave and mellow you out pill.  It does cut down on night time eating but not so much on the mellow yet.  Let me know if you go because I get a discount if I refer anyone-Thanks and good luck!!!!
I went on this but could no longer afford it gained it all back. Good luck. Also the hormone shots not for everyone especially if u have pocos. I did do my research and aware of some side effects but when one has tried diff methods
I have been on phentermine, toperamate, and a electrolytes pills prescribed by my DR. for three months, I have only lost about 10 pounds. I don't feel the pills are working for me anymore, i take 3 phen, 1 1/2 top and 12 electrolyte tabs a day. I just don't understand why it's not working..
I work at a weight loss clinic and the B-12 injections are taken along for appetite suppression, that boost of even energy and for depression is what the regular physicians give. But the B-12 that is giving at the weight loss clinic include have all 3 plus an ingredient that rids the liver of the toxins that tell the hormones to hold on to the fat cells that build up around the belly. Many that have a BMI above 27 qualify for severe weight loss service which consist of Phentermine 37.5mg and the B-12 injections. The key to keeping the body’s needed fuel to function is to drink half your body weight in water. Doing so mean you will not need a water pill, the body will not dehydrate nor will it hold on to water contents. The other factors are you have to give the body the needed fiber and protein; so that the body keep its muscles why releasing toxins through regular (2-4) bowel movements daily. Remember that caffeine, carbonated drinks and sugar will block the medications from doing their jobs as the body will have an adverse reaction to them when on B-12 and/or Phentermine. They all work on the same brain receptors and they will speed out of control not doing its job then you will crash and burn why feeling sluggish. With the B-12 injections you will not feel it as intensely; but it will be happening. Also remember that the B-12 injections have to build up in the system and be taking on a regular basis. No two people are the same so what work for you may not work for another. The injections need to be taken every 5-30 day regularly once built up in the system. To have B-12 built up in the system the injections are needed for the first 30 days every 5-7 days. The injections will start to work right away; but you will not feel the full effect until after injection 2-4 depending upon your system. Three small reasonable meal and 2 snacks will the man factor to get and to keep to weight loss productive along with regular exercise. The medication is to get you to eat less why having the energy to move to burn fat. But you have to make the decision to drink plenty of water, exercise and to eat right. Remember if you do no eat or eat very little of anything the medication will not work properly; which you will loss weight but you will put it right back on after you stop taking the Phentermine. I hope this information help you. But in the end visit your regular doctor or local weight loss clinic to ask all the questions you want answers to; because what work for another may not work for you. I know you want the best results as healthy as you can get; because you asked us that question here online. Call the doctors office and see if someone will answer your questions on the telephone if you do not want to go into the office Remember they must be general questions because doctors can not treat anyone over the telephone. The ER usually will answer general questions and there’s many towns that have the, Ask a doctor program; mainly at the larger hospitals.
EAT! Eat a full small meal and 2 snacks from the list and you will feel better. Your body need food you are not giving it the needed things to function properly. I work at a weight loss clinic and the B-12 injections are taken along for appetite suppression, that boost of even energy and for depression is what the regular physicians give. But the B-12 that is giving at the weight loss clinic include have all 3 plus an ingredient that rids the liver of the toxins that tell the hormones to hold on to the fat cells that build up around the belly. Many that have a BMI above 27 qualify for severe weight loss service which consist of Phentermine 37.5mg and the B-12 injections. The key to keeping the body’s needed fuel to function is to drink half your body weight in water. Doing so mean you will not need a water pill, the body will not dehydrate nor will it hold on to water contents. The other factors are you have to give the body the needed fiber and protein; so that the body keep its muscles why releasing toxins through regular (2-4) bowel movements daily. Remember that caffeine, carbonated drinks and sugar will block the medications from doing their jobs as the body will have an adverse reaction to them when on B-12 and/or Phentermine. They all work on the same brain receptors and they will speed out of control not doing its job then you will crash and burn why feeling sluggish. With the B-12 injections you will not feel it as intensely; but it will be happening. Also remember that the B-12 injections have to build up in the system and be taking on a regular basis. No two people are the same so what work for you may not work for another. The injections need to be taken every 5-30 day regularly once built up in the system. To have B-12 built up in the system the injections are needed for the first 30 days every 5-7 days. The injections will start to work right away; but you will not feel the full effect until after injection 2-4 depending upon your system. Three small reasonable meal and 2 snacks will the man factor to get and to keep to weight loss productive along with regular exercise. The medication is to get you to eat less why having the energy to move to burn fat. But you have to make the decision to drink plenty of water, exercise and to eat right. Remember if you do no eat or eat very little of anything the medication will not work properly; which you will loss weight but you will put it right back on after you stop taking the Phentermine. I hope this information help you. But in the end visit your regular doctor or local weight loss clinic to ask all the questions you want answers to; because what work for another may not work for you. I know you want the best results as healthy as you can get; because you asked us that question here online. Call the doctors office and see if someone will answer your questions on the telephone if you do not want to go into the office Remember they must be general questions because doctors can not treat anyone over the telephone. The ER usually will answer general questions and there’s many towns that have the, Ask a doctor program; mainly at the larger hospitals.
Yes I am doing it on my own. I follow the George Mateljan diet..I have a script from my dr. I use sea vegetables...golden flaxmeal...nutritional food yeast as supplements...try not to eat after 6. I lose about 2 lbs a week or more a week. I eat very healthy.