Weight Loss Alternatives Community
b12 weight loss dr in Alabama

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

b12 weight loss dr in Alabama

i am interested in talking B-12 shots fro weight lost. However, I cannot seem to find a Doctor in Alabama. Does anyone know of a place in Alabama?
Where at in Alabama?? I can get you a number for a clinic in southeast my wifes is using..  so let me know where at
In the context of physical health, weight loss is the process of losing body weight, usually by losing fat. To achieve healthy weight loss, most experts recommend a combination of healthy eating patterns and regular physical exercise. Some people try to lose weight by using drugs such as fenfluoramine, nicotine or cocaine (see Anti-obesity drugs), herbs such as ephedra, or surgery such as liposuction.
Weight control is a strategy that is adopted as a preventive life style. It is an attitude of keeping weight down. As fried and fatty foods have increased in our diets and the demand for physical labor has decreased, there is an increase in obesity. Most people today are appearance motivated to lose weight.
For more information about treatment and products visit at:<a href="http://www.starherb.com/healthconcern.asp?catid=208">Weight loss</a>
What did that have to due with her asking about a b-12 clinic on Alabama????
i don't care where it is i'm willing to travel but i live in birmingham?
i know what i'm supposed to do to lose weight but if i choose to do it my way you should have nothing to say about how i choose to do so, so so keep that bs to yourself!!!!!!!!
here in canada there is a medically supervised weight loss clinic called Dr.Bernstein Medical Weight Loss.  I went to this clinic and lost 20lbs as they have RNs that monitor you and you see a Dr.every 4weeks.  You are given B12 shots along with following a strict diet where most carbs are eliminated and you have your urine tested for ketones every other day.  
I do know that you may not find a Dr. in the USA that will do this, but most Naturapathic Drs do B12 shots (not sure if you are covered for these) but the cost is relatively inexpensive....check out the Naturapath near you if you cannot find an MD......Good Luck!  As far as following a healthy diet and exercise regime - sometimes we all need that little extra help so I hope mr preachy pants prescribes himself a chill pill!!!
In Birmingham, Al there is Dr. Woody Fritz in Homewood on Montgomery Highway.  It is the Fritz Clinic.  They have a web site and he specializes in weight loss.  He will put you on the South Beach diet.  He also has everyone take their body temp for one week, first thing in the AM and 12 hours later to see if they have Wilson's thyroid syndrome.  He prescribes various weight loss drugs but also uses B12 injections.  Personally, I think he is too dogmatic and preachy for my style but he does get results and he will give you B12 injections.  Good luck.
there is a weight loss clinic in montgomery off of atlanta highway that does the lipotropic shot that has b-12 in it and you can get adipex.  it's a regular clinic - you have to go through a physical and talk with the doctor first.  334-271-4503.
There is a Dr in Ozark AL at Ozark Weight Loss, which is about hour to hour and a half from where you are that foes this. It is a $90 initial visit and about $35 a week for the shot and pill.
Can anyone please let me know where I can receive the B12 shots in Orlando?
I am also from Montgomery Alabama, and I have been on the lipotropic shot for about 6 months on and off. I go to the one on Atlanta Highway, but I am easily to get discourage. Well This past month I have been going every week, and I switched from Bonitrol to Adipex, I not had a BM and I am miserable for the past two weeks. SO last week I stopped to clear my system out and have been eating like crazy, I need a diet regime that will help and the shots are wonderful, but what I want to know will they work with out the diet pills. Has anyone had any luck
thanks for your help i will try him out. thanks again
I see Dr Sanchez in Montgomery for almost a month and I have lost 17lbs. I stopped take the Phentermine yesterday because I was also constipated and since I have increased my water intake I don't eat much at all so the Phentermine is not a good idea for me. I had stop eating all together. I would eat maybe every other day. I could not drink even a whole bottle of water because the pill would have me so full.I drink at least 4 or 5 16oz bottled water a day since about October. In all I have lost 35lbs. So I am gonna stick with the shot(once a week $15) and see how it does. But the first 2weeks the pill was fine. I was miserable the next week and a half. But I feel great and so far so good. Please DON'T GIVE UP! Everybody body is different. I was on this same diet in 98' and I wish I would have continued.
hey yall ive been tryin too find some info out about the weight loss dr thats in ozark if ne 1 would...plz send me an e-amil and let me know a little about him!! my e-mail is lindsey.d.***@****

thanks!
Good information.  I am also from Alabama (Troy).  I have an appointment with Dr. Sanchez on June 1.  I here this weight loss program is really great.  I have also been told to make sure to drink plenty of water every day to prevent constipation.  I was also told that you can take Senkot each night before going to bed.  I am looking forward to my appointment June 1st.
b-slim
Can I get a little more info about Dr. Sanchez from the lady in Troy, Al or anyone that knows the info.

Are there any side effects to the shot?
My appointment with Dr Sanchez is not until 01 Jun @10:00.  There are 3 ladies that works in the office down the hall from my office.  All three ladies uses Dr Sanchez and they have lost weight like you would believe.  Dr Odom is also in the same office.  The ladies tells me no matter what, make sure to drink plenty of water to prevent constipation.  That is one of the side affects if you don't keep enough liquid in your body.  Neither one of these ladies have had any life threating side affects.  I guess constipations is bad enough. Dr Sanchez phone is (334)271-4503.
b-slim
Dr Sanchez/Orum # is 334 271 4503 the clinic is in Montgomery on Atlanta hwy
I live in Eclectic, AL and started Dr. Sanchez's program yesterday.  I have an appt with him on June 5th.  I went in last night for my orientation.  I weigh 197 lbs.  Want to loose about 50 lbs. or 8 sizes.  I am a size 18 now and would love to be a 9/10 or a 11/12.  I am taking the lipo injections twice a week and bontril once a day.  Also, 1000 cal per day.  I am really excited about this program.  I have a friend that is on it and she has lost 25 bls.  since january.  I go to there Prattville office.  They also have offices in Auburn, Montgomery and Troy.
Dr. Sanchez
Who is the Droctor in Troy?
the doctor in troy is doctor bish she sees pts on monday afternoons
Im going to start seeing Dr. Florence in oneonta. At new you, i've heard really good things about her! I haven't started yet, still have two weeks to go. I can't wait though! I have 20 lbs to lose, how long do you think it will take? The girl i talked to at that office said i can do the shots 2 times a week! Sould i do that to get faster results?
Does anyone know a clinic in Atlanta
Hey b slim, you've been on Dr. Sanchez's diet now for almost two months, hos is it going?  How much have you lost so far?  I'm new to the montgomery area and also looking for a weight management doctor.  I used to live in Florida and saw a doctor there that would prescribe the Adipex for me with monthly check ups for my blood pressure and to see if I was having any problems and to monitor me.  The Adipex worked great for me, I lost 35 pounds in about two months, and then got off the medication and just continued the work outs I was doing and drinking the water the medication made me thirsty for.  The first week or so I had a little trouble sleeping, but once I got used to the medication that was no longer a problem.  Since then I've married and had a whole lifestyle change.  I lived overseas in Europe for the last four years and had to quit working while we were there.  These changes in life have caused me to pack on the weight again, so now I'm looking for a doctor that can help me with the weight management issue again.  I was wondering how Dr. Sanchez was working for you?  And wondering if I went to him and spoke with him about my past experiences and results if he'd consider the medications for me again.  I never had any of the constipation issues when I was on medications before.
Where is Dr. Sanchez's office in Prattville or the number please?  
There is a Dr. Anthony Lessa in Trussville, Alabama that is doing the B12 shots.  His clinic is "weightloss for life".  He adds a few extra things to his shots and they are working very well for me.  He also prescribes the Adipex and gives instructions on what to eat and to do exercises a few times a week.
I was just wondering if anyone know where I could find a clinic in Chicago, that I could get the B12 injection at a more affordable cost ?
hi i live in north alabama does anyone know any doctors that do the b-12 shot here thanks
I live inthe clanton area and there is a doctor here that gives you the B12 and the vitamin shots. He also gives you diet pills as well. He has just started doing Mesotherapy which is for spot fat reduction. I had my procedure done and it really works I now have a 85% flatter stomach
what is the mesotherapy? and does any one know if there is a clinic closer than aurbun or troy? What about Hamilton? I live in Mississippi cant get any help with the adipex
any body tell me a doctor that gives adipex out? I live in ms and have not got a doctor any more. HELP
I live in Prattville. What is the name of your doctor in Clanton? Does insurance cover visits and Rx?
I live in Dothan, AL.  Does anyone know a Dr. here that will do the B-12?
If you have tried all the other diets and have failed it was because the diets failed you. Go to www.****.*** and look up the HCG diet. This plan includes visits with the doctor, bi-weekly consults, prepared meals and HCG injections. They have seen hundred and everyone loses fat if they comply.  They are also able to find out if you have an existing health problem through consult and labwork that have hindered your success before. Don't waste any more time or money. I lost 25 pounds, a size 38 to size 33 in 4 weeks and still losing weight.
Who is the dr. in Clanton and how is the diet working for you?  Costs?

I also live in Clanton and am very interested.

anyone who uses dr sanchez what is the cost for the first visit ad do insurace cover it n hoiw much are the shot a week
Does anyone know the name and number to the weight loss doctor in Ozark? I want to check out his pricing... In Dothan at Dr.Allen it is 110.00 first visit and then 25.00 or 35.00 a shot.. I was told the doctor on Ozark does samething but alot cheaper.. I can't take the pills because they make me sick but want to start the shots.. Thanks for you help...
One of the weight loss clinics I’ve seen everywhere is Advanced Weight Loss Clinics. They have b6, b12, lipotrophic injections along with meal plans, natural weight loss supplements and appetite suppressants. They have clinics in Pelham, Homewood, Tuscaloosa, Centreville, Calera, Gardendale, Birmingham, Trussville, Pell City, Slyacauga, Auburn, Huntsville, and Pensacola, FL. They are big and growing still. letslose.com.
Did someone say that there was one in Troy??? How much is the cost for the shots and the visit??? Also do they have a weight minimum or do you have to be a certain age???
Does anyone know a Dr. who will prescribe adipex in Dothan Alabama?  I have friend in NY who took it and lost like 60 pounds in 4 months.  Thanks for your help!
Advanced Weight Loss is in Dothan, To get the B12 injections you don't have to be a certain weight.
the website is www.letslose.com or you can call for a list of all the clinic locations at 877lets-lose.
Weight Control Center now in Talladega, Sylacauga and Tusacaloosa; To get the B12 and B6 injections you don't have to be a certain weight
Good Morning, really wanting to lose weight before March 2010. I would like to use a regimine using apedex or phentermine in combination with the B12 shots. I live in Montgomery. Please provide current information for doctors in the area. Thank you! I have read the comments and am leaning towards Dr. Sanchez. Curious if he is still a good contact. VL
does anyone know of a dr who gives B12 lipo shots in Scottsboro, AL
how often do you get the injections and how long to get a  appointment.  
B-12 helps with energy, not weight loss.  

HCG is the way to go; its a hormone and comes in a dissolvable tablet with B-12 in it.  HCG helps curb your appetite, you eat normal food and you lose anywhere from 4-9 pounds every single week.  Dr. Scott Weisberg's office in Birmingham, AL on Highland Ave S (205) 877-8677 does this and offers free consultations, as well as closely monitored FREE weekly appointments.  The staff is awesome; friendly and attentive too.

Be warned though that you must have a physical before starting the program and you can only do up to 5 weeks at a time, but the good news is that you can do it after a 6 week break.  It only costs $88 a week!  Most offices are charging 2X more!

I have lost 80 pounds already and am still losing!  They are really great at motivating you to continue losing and giving you tips and recipes too!
I am in Raleigh, NC and take B12 shots as part or my comprehensive plan.
I recommend Dr. William Summers in Birmingham, AL (Trussville area) for weight loss, as well as GYN.  His contact info is 52 Medical Park Drive East, Suite 215, Birmingham, AL 35235.  Phone:  205-838-3740.  No appt needed.  He offers nutritional counseling, Adipex/appetite suppressant medications, B12 and Lipotropic injections, and some more natural alternatives.

I also really like The Weight Clinic, located in Prattville, AL (near Montgomery, AL)  Contact info:  462 McQueen Smith Road South, Prattville, AL 36066.  Phone:  334-358-9262.  

Both clinics are very reasonably priced and have been very friendly and helpful.  
I am younger and new to these kinds of things, and I was wondering if you could tell me some information that may help me before i just strike up and try to do this. Will i need insurance to go to this doctor and have a consult? Or will i need insurance at all? Also, about how much does this Dr. charge? I would really appreciate any info! thanks!!
Try going to Dr. William Summers in Birmingham, AL.  He has 2 weight loss clinic locations in Birmingham (although there are also clinic locations in Prattville and Gadsden).  The new location is located at 1516 Montclair Road, Birmingham, AL 35210.  I recently had an appointment there and it was hassle free with very little wait time.  Your health insurance will cover the blood work if you choose to participate in it (which I highly recommend...I learned that I was Vitamin D deficient and was given a prescription to correct this and I feel so much better).  The other parts of the program are not covered by insurance, but this is one of the most affordable programs I have found.  They offer prescription appetite suppressants, nutritional counseling, B-12 and Lipotropic injections, and lots of support/encouragement.  The phone number is 205-582-9316.  Great clinic!  Nice staff!  Good luck!