binge eating -- please help me!
Hi everyone!

I've been binge eating for the past 5-6 months and have gained around 50 pounds. I've been fighting with this problem the entire time and I really wanna lose weight and get back to my healthy lifestyle. I've thought about asking my doctor about topamax or adderall, but I'm really embarrassed to talk to him about my problem. I've also recently been getting really bad headaches everyday for about 3 weeks. I try to tell my parents when things are bothering me, but it seems like they don't think it is serious or don't care. Has anyone had this eating problem or know anything I can do?
the hcg diet can help you lose the 50 lbs, but it won't help with WHY you were binge eating. Unless your doctor is a naturopath, he/she probably can't help you with the hcg. (Or won't) As for the headaches, it could be related to WHAT you are eating. With all that is going on with you, I would recommend you go see your doctor anyway. In the meantime, try to not eat sugar or sugar substitutes (like Splenda or Nutrasweet which can cause headaches in some individuals), try to get off gluten and dairy. Try to eat healthy, whole, REAL foods. Cut back on caffeine. Try not to eat food preservatives and MSG.  I know this is easier said than done, but these are often the culprits behind people's chronic headaches.