Weight Loss Alternatives Community
body wrap

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

body wrap

Has anyone tried body wrap? I looked online for infor and so far it seems good. Any comments are welcome, please.
Doesn't that just make you loose water?
What I found out was that it just looses inches not weight and mostly water. But I also heard that when the inches are lost they keep away for some time.
Well I don't care what I loose at this point as long as it's something. Good luck to you I would love to hear from you after you do it. :)
I have done the body wrap twice and it lasts for about 2 days.  If you need to reduce for a measurement it is worth it.  I am a retired Air Force member and periodically they measure your waist and neck to determine your body fat.  Don't be fooled either by their claim to guarantee you at least 8-12 inches of loss at the first visit.  They will measure you in about 20 places so when you add up a half inch here and there its easy to reach 8 inches.  They measure your arms in about 4 places, same story with legs and such.   Did they also tell you that you must exercise in the wraps for at least 30 minutes?  By making you do this they pretty much guarantee the 8 inch loss.  In my case I asked for extra help in the midsection and they applied extra stuff and wrapped me extra tight.  The wraps are soaked in some type of liquid which also makes your skin shrink or something.  You do lose water weight, but it comes back quickly when you rehydrate.  For the price it is not a long term solution.
the wraps i have read about are filled with different herbs and help to detox your body as well. i dont see how it can do it permenantly. when i took a class on it the teacher was overweight. i asked if she did it to herself and she did at one time so i guess theres your answer. it isnt forever. but if you have a big party or event and need to look a little thinner then it might be your ticket!
These are FADS and have been around for a long time, its deceptive....maybe if you are going out for the night and want to lose a little to fit in that favorite dress sure...otberwise its a waste of money
Be very careful with the wraps...  If you're not careful and do it to often it can kill you.