Weight Loss Alternatives Community
calories

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

calories

Since I ordered Neutrisystem I've wondered what my total calorie count is suppose to be.  I bought the over 60 diet.
Avatar n tn
I am not sure about the neutrasystem - but your toal calories for your age depends on alot of stuff.

You did not ask for help losing weight, so I normally do not post this in an area like this...

BUT go to mydietsolutions.com, then to community / forums, then find calculators. There is a REALLY great calculator there that you should use. It takes into account your body size, and workload. It will tell you exactly what you need to survive each day. then to lose weight you need to subtract 500 calories from that amount - in food or with exercise. Never go below 1200 calories in food.

mishymoshymarcy "Turn your desert of loneli... Comment
Track your weight over time