Weight Loss Alternatives Community
clenbuterol and topamax

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

clenbuterol and topamax

Can you take clenbuterol and topamax together?  any side effects I should be worried about?  I have been on Topamax for migrains, but 3 days ago stared takeing clen for weight loss
What is Clenbuterol?  I've never heard of it.
Well as we all know Clenbutrol is a pill Vets use for horses  Also weightlifters use for muscle gain.  It is considered a type of steroid, with a phetamine aftereffect.  My advice to you is not to take Clenbutrol with anything.  I would recommend it only by itself because it is a pill with side effects and is not considered "legal".  It is the "hollywood" weight loss drug.  It will help you loose LOTS of weight in little time.  
Miracle with lots of problems.  I don't recommend takeing this longer than the time frame (I believe 8 weeks?)
What dosage are you taking?  I am looking into it for weight loss myself if you have anymore info on it, i.e. where do you get it?  
I just reread my comment, in NO way am I trying to bash you taking Clenbutrol, I too want to take it. I just want you to be safe if you are going to take it, and I was explainign to the previous comment what it was. Sorry about that.  I do though want more info from you as to how you are doing on it, i.e. weight loss, how much, etc.....
I'm taking clen.  Bought it online.  It does appear to be working, though it's too soon to tell.  I understand it must be taken exactly as recommended.  So far, I'm pleased, though it's only been a few days.
What dosage should I get?
Where online did you get the clen, what dosage, and what form?  I am extremely interested but can't seem to find a legit compnay to buy from.
thx
Drop me an email at ***@****, I think I can give you some info.

V.
I have just purchased clenbuterol but am not too sure about how to take it effectively.  Can anyone share their method/dosage used to take this pill for weight loss?
Found this article on FeminineMuscle and thought i would pass it along.. Hope it helps..

On the Uses and Cycling of T3 and Clen

Women often come to this site asking about how to use Clenbuterol and/or T3 to achieve weight loss. For the purposes of this article I'm going to assume that anyone considering using these compounds has done the usual research and know at least the very basics about these drugs.

Before any woman (or man for that matter) considers using these substances they should take inventory and evaluate precisely why they want to take them and what they expect to get from using these drugs.

When someone considers using Clen/T3 their primary goal is weight loss. You need to ask yourself exactly how much weight to you need to loose? What are your expectations?

If you need to take off 10 lbs. or more and expect to keep it off you may want to reconsider using Clen/T3. Clenbuterol is known to be very hard on cardiac tissue and prolonged use (which is what you're considering if you have 10 + lbs. to loose) can actually thicken the walls of your heart. The use of T3 may cause your natural thyroid production to shut down, making weight gain very likely after use of it is ceased. Both drugs are short term solutions to a long term problem, both of which carry significant health risks. If you have more than 10 pounds to loose, forget about Clen/T3, re-evaluate your diet and training regimen because diet and training are the way to good health and long lasting weight loss.

On the other hand, if you are a competitor getting ready for a show careful use of these compounds for short periods of time may help you reach your goal. Clen/T3 is best suited for use when you are already near your goal and just need a little push to get you the rest of they way there. However, T3 is still not best suited for these purposes as it does not discriminate between fat and muscle, it will use both equally. For this reason, clen is preferable, however some people still prefer a standard ECA stack.

Safe(r) and Effective Short Term Use of Clen/T3

Clen

First and foremost we need to be familiar with some of Clenbuterols side effects. Possible side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased perspiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pressure, and nausea. Note that these side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 8-10 days, despite continuation of the product. The most significant side effects are muscle cramps, nervousness, headaches, and increased blood pressure. Muscle cramps can be avoided by drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water, taking 3-5 grams of Taurine per day (over the counter supp), and supplementing with potassium tablets at 200-400mg a day taken before bed on an empty stomach. Headaches can easily be avoided with Tylenol Extra Strength taken at the first signs of a headache.

Clenbuterol usually comes in 20mcg tabs or in liquid form. When Clen is used the body down regulates beta-2 receptors making the drug ineffective as a fat loss agent after 18 days, for this reason it is usually cycled 2 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off. The first cycle of Clen should be used to asses your tolerance of the drug. Start with one tab in the am, if side effects occur, continue to take 1 tab a day until they dissipate, then up the dose by tab in the afternoon (before 4 pm), continue in this manor up to 4 tabs per day, cycle back down to one tab per day, then take two weeks off.

Example of a Clenbuterol Cycle for a Woman
Week 1: 1,1,2,2,3,3,4
Week 2: 4,4,3,3,2,2,1
Weeks 3-4: ECA stack

If your Clenbuterol is in liquid form, first find out the concetration per ml. Suppose that the liquid is 100mcg/ml, then 1/5 of a ml is 20 mcg = 1 20mcg tab. A syring can be used for accurate dosing. Draw a couple of cc's of liquid into the syring, then two lines = 2 IUs = 1/5 cc = 20 mcg. Squirt the liquid into some juice and drink.

From the same article, here is the info on T3.   I have been on 12 mgs of T3 sense 6/1
Decided last week to cycle off of it.  Worried about complete thyroid shut down.

Considering a cycle of Clen while on the T3 break.  A little worried about the side affects though..
anyway, here is the info on T3:

"Cytomel, aka T3

First off, I would like to say that because of the extremely catabolic properties of T3 one should never consider using it with out the additional use of some AAS. ( i bolded and sized that for a reason.. thats one of the biggest mistakes ladies do while running t3. It doesn't know the different between fat and muscle so it will eat anything and everything..)

Recently the conventional wisdom about dosing schedules of T3 have changed. This is not uncommon in the world of bodybuilding as it is an ever evolving beast based on the experiences of real people. This said, one of the current recommendations for T3 dosing is a very low dose for an extended period of time (as long as 8-16 weeks) is thought to not interfere with the thyroid's natural production of T3. For a women, this dose would be as little as 6.25 mcg (1/4 tab) to 12.5 mcg (1/2 tab) per day. This low dose will not produce dramatic fat loss results but will give an edge without the worry of major side effects. One should be warned that this is only a theory. To be sure one should have their thyriod checked regularly. The other conventional wisdom about T3 dosing is a short ramp up, followed by a short period at maximum dose, followed by a long ramp down to help ease the rebound that many people report. The maximum amount of time one should stay on a cycle of T3 like this is 6 weeks. A good rule of thumb is 5% of total time
ramping up, 35 % a maximum dose, and 60% ramping down.

Example of a 6 Week T3 Cycle for a Woman, max dose 50 mcg T3
Day 1: 1/4 tab
Day 2: 1/2 tab
Day 3: 1 tab
Day 4: 1.5 tabs
Days 5-19: 2 tabs
Days 19-24: 1.5 tabs
Days 25-30: 1 tab
Days 31-37: 1/2 tab
Days 38-42: 1/4 tab"

For those who have purchased Clenbuterol (slimquick 2006, autumnborn, gotroom)

Where did you buy it from? I would like to buy some but I can't find a seller online that's based in the US. Would you mind sharing the website you got them from? Thank you.
There are no sellers on line based in the US.
I was wondering if those of you using clen and are losing weight, if you workout?
If I can cut down my workouts I will, I use clen and also workout 6 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. I got clen to lose 8 pounds, need my legs to be a little more leaner. Ive lost 4 pounds in 6 days.
good job with your research.
It seems like everyone is skipping their research and just wanting to buy-take-lose.
Don't work that way.
I researched many hours many websites for about two weeks before I decided to try using clen.
I am in to fitness big time, and want my physique to go from healthy body fat percent(14%) to athletic body fat percent(9%)

Interested in taking Clenbuterol for weight loss, just don't know where to begin to locate it
what is the correct way to take clenbuterol?  I have been taking it for a couple of days and I can't even tell that I'm taking it!!  I feel like it could be fake?
can any one tell me a good web page to buy from i have been a little scared on ordering this thanks for all the help
Question,  I'm in the military.  I have random drug tests and I was wondering if this will show up on the drug test to make me fail.  Please help me.  I have been researching it for about 6 months and have heard nothing but good things.  please help me
I started taking clenbuterol for weight loss and I am in my last week of my first cycle.  I have not lost any weight and I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem?  
I work for a medical lab and we do drug screens all day long.  This will not show up in your drug screen unless they are specifically testing for steroids, which almost never happens.  I have never done any drug screens for the military, but mostly people are looking for things like cocaine, THC (marijuana), barbs. etc....Hope that helps you!
not many of you here no about clen..take 1/2 a tab ?? where did you get that from ? yes it can cause left ventricle damage in the heart...but would take alon time..its a fat burner..used to be sold in this country for years..till athletes got a hold of it..now we have ALBUTEROL...its normaly
20mcg's a day..then 40....60......80...100...1 week on 1 week off.........2 days on 2 days off..depends on the person...

clen is out of your system in about 2 weeks

Clenbuterol Dosage Guide:

Woman: 40 - 80 mcg per day
Men: 60 - 160 mcg per day
hi, iam male 27 y/o i planing to take  Clenbuterol  what is the best duration to take it
hi, iam male 27 y/o fat% is 26 % i amplaning to take  Clenbuterol  what is the best duration to take it bo
umm.look above
Hey Lee. Can you email me @ ***@**** regarding Clen.  I need some inside info. Please. CHUK
i want to purchase the "real" clen ...can someone please tell me where i can purchase it..thx..nicole-paris
My box of clen has a dosage of "0.02 mg" per tablet.  Does anyone know how many mcg that would be per day?
0.02mg = 20mcg

just to let everyone know that Clen is best cycled 2wks on 2wks off.

you start at 20mcg first day and bump the dose everyday untill the side effects get really nasty then stop right there were you can handle the side effects and keep going. after the first 2wks you have to take benadryl on the weeks off or else the clen will become uneffective.
Oops! Typo. I meant 20mcg but somebody else already answered anyway.
I can help you, but by email only, m_elkhatib***@**** , ill reply tomorrow.
That's 2mcg per tab.

Can anybody help me find a legit place to buy the real thing? Thanks.
clen is the most faked drug there is...so beware..and its way over rated...mixed with T3 its better..
Can you please tell me where I can order clen?
Thank you so much...***@**** please send e-mail..=)
Can you please email me (***@****) and tell me where you ordered clen from?
thank you =)
can you tell me where you ordered Clen from please?Thank you! You can email me at ***@****
Thank you so much! =)
your into clen to much...its not a wonder pill......you still must eat right...and still exercise...and it can cause heart valve damage... ephedra is almost just as good...and much safer...you can get it all over the net..
ive just started taking clenbuterol and i got told to take 3 in the morning 3 in the afternoon and 3 at tea time and do 2 days on 2 days off. is this right? if not how should i be taking it?
I don't think I'm into Clen that much...yes I'm very interested in it and would like to know of someone who's taking it. I just want to try it and and I would like to order clen from a legit website. No one seems to want to tell me where I can read about it and order Clen. Have taking this before? Thank you. =)
go on goggle and do a seach for it u'll b able 2 read all about it and probs order it aswell
google i mean
Clen is not a steriod as some as saying. It is an asthma medication. Not like predinisone or . It is related to Albuterol. I strongly suggest all of you who are looking for it to do some serious research first because it is a mighty and potentially dangerous drug. Has side effects, the most serious being cardiac damage. I believe the most effective method of using it is to do 3 weeks at  dose that is up tolerable and start benadryl or Ketotifen as the effects of the Clen will stop due to downregulation of beta receptors. 2 days on 2 days off is old school. Some do dosages as high as 150mcg/day but that is the hardcore bodybuilder type for you slightly overweight individuals or women. I wouldn't advice a dose anywhere near that. 40mcq would probably be a good dose.

Myself, I would advise against it all together. Not only is it illegal, but it is dangerous. If I were you, I would do some research on Albuterol which is legal. Not without a script but whatever. Also it is much safer..supposably. Effective, safer, but the half life on it is shorter so you may have to take 3-4 doses a day. And I don't mean take your little inhaler, that is not effective as the dose is small. You need 2-6mg pill or liquid.
Thank you for the information
Thank you =)
To clarify, after the 3 weeks of Clen, take the benadryl or ket. for a week to upregulate your beta receptor cells. Then you can do another 3 weeks of the Clen.
Albuterol you can take for a longer duration and you don't get all the shakes and side effects that you get with Clen such as muscle pain, shakes, decreased Vo2 tidal whatever. Don't know if I spelled that all correct but what I am saying is that with Clen if you do aerobic exercise some report not being able to do as much as they usually do. Plus you probably don't want your heart working to hard do to the cardiac damage possibility issues. Albuterol I believe actually helps you with your cardio.
Question? I did some reading about Albuterol and i seem like to be a asthma medicine. You sad it is legal, but I seem to have a harder time to purchase Albuterol as Cytomel. I could not find a web side which sells is without beeing a Doctor!
Day 1: 20 mcg
Day 2: 40 mcg
Day 3: 60 mcg
Day 4: 80 mcg
Day 5: 80 mcg (Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day 6 - Day 12: 100 mcg
Day 13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
Day 14: 60 mcg
Day 15: off
Day 16: off
wot do u mean 20mcg 40mcg? i just got 100 tablets n the writing on the tub was in chinese so how am i 2 kno??
Could you tell me where you got yours from?
You hear so mutch different storys about if clen is working or not. And for this pricetag it would be good to know if there is really someone out there who had good results! Please let me know if someone has good results!
i got mine off a friend dont kno where they come from i neva asked.
how much have you see clen 4? i diddnt pay much for mine and i got 100 tablets ive been takin them for nearly 2 weeks cant see a diffrence yet!!
I found a webpage their sell a a combi of 100 pills clen 20mcg and 60 tab T3 for $100.00 or 100 only clen for $ 52.00
Where did you get your from? How long before you saw results?
I've taken winstrol ( a steroid popular with females) before and didnt lose wait, but gained lots of strength which helped motivate my workouts. And since clen doesnt discriminate between muscle and fat, i was wondering if anyone knows if it will be beneficial to take together....If anyone has any advice or knows of a website I could research this from, please let me know!!!
hey there i was checking out the message board and i was wondering is you found out a site to order clen or t3? also did work for you? thanks so much
maybe you can email me @ ***@**** thanks
Hey I sent you a message. Thank you =)
Hello...some clarification please anyone with insight..im a 28 year old woman looking to loose 40lbs  i have a bottle of liquid clen which is 20mcg per ml.  with proper diet and excersise of course, im unclear of the exact dosage that i have to take.  i have a syringe but dont know how much to extract and how many times a day and for how long.  can someone be as so kind to give me a char of the proper dosage that will speed up my weight loss, it would be greatly appreciated :-) Thank you
Thanks so much for getting back to me i really appreciate your help.  Yes it is a liquid (the syrup) NOT INJECTIBLE.  So after having a look at the dose schedule....what happens after day 16 & 17?  can i start up again, when?  for the same amount of time? 2 weeks?  same dose schedule? and of course with the proper dieting because my schedule is hectic do you suppose that 30 minutes of cardio is enough every day?  will the results be the same or in order to see results do i have to work out for 2 hours a day?
I'm wondering if you were able to find a ligit site to order clenbuterol?  All the ones I've seen are out of the country or your not sure of their location at all.  Though they seem have pretty good pricing and some only sell in very large quanities.  And I'm a little leary on giving a credit card number.  
Any luck?  Thank you and all the best to you.
Thanks a million..i just cant get over these foot/calves cramps that i get a few times a day and its only day 3 for me  i can handle everything else but these spasms are killing me, it just scares me b/c i drive standard and it can creep up on me any time...any suggestions? i was up all night last night scared of one creeping up...any suggestions? thanks again :-)
HEY! How are you? No I didn't find anything. UGH! =( I guess it's not meant for me to get them. Sorry.
Hello....well they are almost unbareable...yes total spasms i think its from clen or that im not having enough protien or potassium..i am taking supplements and eating a bananna every day, its not a medical problem, is this a side effect from clen?  not sure what else to do because i am taking the supplemets.....
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase clenbuterol?  Are the out of the country sites ligit?  Are they safe to give a credit card number to?  Does anyone have any kind of experience with these sites?  HELP PLEASE!

Thank you beautifulbod for getting back to me so quick.  If I find anything I'll be sure to post it.
Take care.
The cramps are a normal side effect of clen. You need to take Taurine. It is a animo acid. You can get it anywhere. GNC, Walmart, etc. It will help with the cramps. You guys really should research these things before you put crazy, illegal, un-FDA approved substances into your body. Did you know Clen causes serious cardiac problems? Did you read anything on this stuff before you started taking it.
Now that I have scolded you. After the 14 days on, you are suppose to cylce off for 1-2 weeks. Take benadryl at that time and it will allow your beta cell receptors to upregulate faster. If you can find Ketotifen instead of benadryl it would be better but if you are having problems finding Clen, you will probably have a problem finding that. Good luck and be safe
I really want to order Clenbuterol but i dont have a visa. I was wondering if i gave you the info for which site i want to order from you'd order it for me and i'd send you money. Please help me out!!? And i live in Canada if you're wondering.

Thank you
Dani
Everyone  please please read the post above, anyone who's reading can you please help me out!!? The 1st post is directed to Bboss0147 as well.

Thank you
Dani
I posted the websites i am currently looking at on the other forum. I want to loose about 15 lbs and i dont know the recommended dosage for how much i want to loose... i heard you're siposed to take it for 2 weeks the 2 weeks off? & if i stop taking it i will gain everything back right? Do you know how this all works?

Thankx!
Sorry some confusion about the websites there. Thankyou for replying! Which site do you recommend? I was looking at http://www.shopping.com/xDN-nutrition-clenbuterol and in this site i was thinking of 300 tablets of 20mcg. I also saw a combination of Clenbuterol and T3/T4 Cytomel. Which do you suggest is the best for 15 lbs? I would like as many tablets as possible because i dont have regular access to get more, if this method works out i will have to keep buying them from you every 6 months or so...so the more the better so i dont keep bothering you.
Or this site is quite cheap 250 tablets of 40mcg http://www.medoutlet.net/Bodybuilding/Clenbuterol/default.aspx

So if i have a supply of about 250 tablets of 40 mcg & take them with a good diet and regular exercise and loose my goal of 15lbs i dont have to buy another supply once the 250 tablets run out if if continue my diet & exercise??? Like i wont gain anything back once i stop taking Clen if i continue a healthy lifestyle?? Is this correct?
Thankx!!!
What dosage do you recommend if i have 100 tablets containing 40mcg of Clen... and 100 tablets containing 40mcg of T3/T4?? (For 15lbs)

Thankx!
send me your email and i can tell u where i got mine
Did you get my e-mail, or did I do it wrong?  I clicked on your name and e-mailed you that way, or at least that's what I thought I was doing.  I'm not the most computer savvy person, anyway let me know.  
Thank you so much for your help and have a great day.
Hi I just wanted to know if you have had any luck with the clen & t3 or is it supposed to be t4 that you take in conjunction with the clen?  Also wanted to know if you could let me know where u got yours & if it's reasonable $$$
i didnt get anything in my email
Hi, I'm looking to lose 50lbs.  Wanted to know if the Clen w/ t3 or t4 is better at least from a medical standpoint.  I want to lose the weight but I also don't wan't to kill myself while doing it..... then no one will be able to see how good i look ;-)  I  dieting and just started working out as well but I need a little something to kickstart.    
Hi I'm looking for a legit source to get some clenbuterol, Can you help.  I've been all over the net but not too sure.

Hi, Hopefully you've lost a good amount of weight.  I would say to anyone out ther, if you haven't used any kind of stimulant before start on something mild.  Take your time work out regularly and consistently. I started with Xenadrine, this was really good as it gave me plenty of energy especially in my workouts.  I would take one about half an hour before my workout.  When my tolerence built up I used T4 for 8 weeks tapering up 25mcg = wk 1,  50mcg = wk 2,  75mcg = wks 3 & 4,  100mcg = wk 5, then down 75, 50, 25.

So now I would like to add clenbuterol to my regime.  Hope this helps you. Everyone noticed the change in my body before I did so enjoy working out eating well and having fun and the time flies by as you getting sexy and toned. :-)

has anyone ever gained weight using clen?
How can I get hold of Clen.

Sorry I don't have the answer to your question
I used Clenbuterol to loose 30 lbs.  I used it for 3 weeks by stacking.  I started with 40 mg and increased it all the way to 120 mg.  I did not loose a single pound.  Has anyone experianced the same,  if so do you guys have any advice on how I can loose these unwanted pounds.  I need a head start then I can exercise.   It is completely destroying my life.  It's the first time that I am having weight problems.  Help me please.
Thank you in advance.  

Anet
if u didnt loose any weight off it then the clen u got is probally fake and at 120mcgs u would be cramping up if you didnt feel any temperature rise or cramping then for sure they were fake
I started taking clen two days ago and I am pretty sure that they are the real thing I feel really jittery and have lots of energy!!  I was wondering what times of day do you recomend taking the doses I have taken my first dose of 20 mg at around 8 am, when I take 40 mg tomorrow should I take them both at the same time or at seperate times of the day?
I purchased my clen from an online site used my credit card and the came no problem, it was scary cuz it was out of the country but I am happy with my purchase. I can help if you need it email me at ***@****
Can anyone tell me where to get clen in the US?
try to get up to 60mcgs if u can handle the cramps but if its to much then stick to a dose that u can handle remember u dont wanna put urself in that position where something may go wrong.Personally I kno a few ppl that can handle 120mcgs a day but i wouldnt recomend that.I would take one 20mcg tab in the morning and then another mid day lets say 12 or 1pm  if u wanna go for 60mcgs just take the next one a few hrs later just try to give them same length inbetween so if ur taking 20 at 8 then take another 20 at 12 and if u wanna go for a third around 4.The most affective cycyles that i have researched are 2wks on 2wks off another one thats well recomened is 1wk on 1 wk off and remember after about 6 wks of taking this stuff it maybe become in affective so u may wanna take a break after 1 month and a half or 2.Ive also heard taking some benadryl every 4wks may help but not to sure. need any more info on anything let me kno
ok i just double checked and the benadryl should be taken at night on the 3rd or 4th wk of using clen anywhere from 50-100mcgs just one night each benadryl tab is 25mcgs so take 2 or 3 and it should help bring down ur body temp.Remember the most affective wks that u will loose weight is the 1-2 wks on it. Im going to be using clen now in dec on my off season i cant wait :) Make sure you are all be safe and research what your getting into any other question ask away and i will be glad to help!!!
I just got mine via internet.  I got it from a trusted site that deals in steroids.  I know its the real thing, on my first day I had the jitters, getting hot and sweaty and everything, could barely sleep.  I upped my dosage according to the schedule I have planned out for myself, which made the cramps a little worse but they are tolerable.  I got mine with T3 also, plan on doing a 6 - 8 week deal.  Im hoping to lose a decent amount, im gonna be doing mostly protein and low carb diet.  Any idea on how long it should take before I see results?
You should be seeing some results in your first week best results I personally think are your 2-4 wk.What kind of cycle are you doing ?
well for the Cytomel, i am doing day 1-3 25mg, 4-6 50, 7-9 75mg, 10-12 100, then so on back down to 25mg.  I will be doing Clen upping my dose everyday up to 120mg and staying at that for the entire 8 week cycle, 3 on 2 off 3 on
I dont know if you understand what i just wrote so ill fix it lol...

Cytomel                                    
days 1-3     25mg
4-6             50mg
7-9             75mg
10-12          100mg
13-15           75mg
16-18           50mg
19-21           25mg

as for the clenbuterol, ill be working my way up to 120 mg a day, and then take 2 weeks off after my first 3 weeks, and then start on 120mg most likely after my 2 weeks off is up.  
oh, and also the cytomel schedule will repeat itself after the 2 weeks off.
that is a perfect cycle nicely down is this your first one
actually yes this is my first cycle, and im hoping to see great results with it.  i actually did lots of research for about 3 months before i even bought it, so i had a plan from the start.  i am on day 4 and am feeling all the side effects and my weight is beginning to fluxuate downwards so im happy, even though its thanksgiving lol.  hopefully that is a good sign!
Plus, to take care of the cramps i know your supposed to have taurine, but sometimes that doesnt work.  I have been taking Excedrin, which has been getting rid of most of the cramping and the headaches.  The headaches arent too bad and might be cause by the fact that i was just sick about a week ago.  Clen and Cyto works great, took it 15 hrs ago and still shaking!
Can you email me where you got your Clen?  I've done my research and am looking to buy reputable stuff to lose about 10 lbs.  My email is morganum at gmail.com and I'd really appreciate a referral to a site that won't rip me off.  Thanks.
Well just to let you know, the site that I got the clen from, you need to have an order of 200$ or more to place an order.  So I had to find someone who wanted to do this with me so I could place an order that big.  Also you have to WesternUnion or MoneyGram them the money.  It is a trusted site though, so if you are still interested let me know.  They deal in not only Clen but Anabolic Steroids also.  
hey ya if you could send me the site also so i could check it out
hey i been trying to get some clen, can you email ***@**** and tell me the site\?
Okay everyone, I've used this many times and everyone I train with uses it sometime during the year. I'll give you all the knowledge and experience I know from first hand experience:

Clen isn't a magical pill, it will AID fat loss, not just melt it off like so many think, thats what a substance called DNP does.  If your diet and exercise arn't perfectly in check, expect to lose absolutly no weight using clen or a clen/T3 stack.

Clen is not a steroid but its banned from many professional/competition sports or events.  It does not build up muscle tissue, the only thing that will help you build muscle is having a calorie surplus with a proper training routine.  

It does help with stregth and endurance quite well, its pretty amazing actually.

Its available from a ton of online "research chemical" websites that sell a slew of other "research" drugs such as viagra and SERM's and what not. Its available for around $40-$60 for a 30ml to 60ml bottle that contains typically 100-200mcg/ml.  Use it cycling an anti-hystamine (sp?) every other week for 1 week at a time.  It will start to lose its effects rapidly so your window of time is short 3-5 weeks and then its starts really going down hill.  Take your temperature and when its no longer elevated you should stop taking clen for a while.

If you are 20%+ body fat, you should not take this drug as you have a **** diet and you should focus on that first.  If you cannot get yourself down to at least 15% bodyfat on your own, then seek out advice or help before trying any drugs as you will waste your money, time and be dissapointed I'm telling you right now. I really only reccomend this for people that are around 10% bodyfat and need to lose the last 3-4% quickly before a competition.

This is nothing to screw around with, so unless your dedicated and willing to take risks, stick with a silm-fast diet.

good luck

I do cardio and light weight training.  I don't eat meat (only fish) and I supplement protein with beans and shakes.  I've read all the dosing advice and short and long term side effects of clenbuterol.

I'm trying to find out if you take Clen for just 4-6 weeks to get cut fat/increase muscle and don't want to ever take it again - will you automatically gain the weight back if you're continuing to workout and eat a low-carb diet?  

In other words, keeping a good nutrition and exercise plan before, during, and after taking Clen, if you just want to take it once (one 4-6 week period) - will the stopping of the Clen alone cause you to gain the weight back?
does anyone knoe if WWW . CLENBUTEROL . COM . UK and   WWW . MYCLENBUTEROL . COM are safe websites to purchase from? the guys name is nick ingelis & he accepts visa & western union. i've paid him but, he hasnt picked the moey up yet & i cant seem to get his website up anymore...either of them. im getting worried that ive been ripped off :( PLEASE HELP
thanks
Can you please let me know a good safe site to purchase clen from, Im in the uk and really need fast delivery. Also how many ponds can I expect to loose in the first cycle? I weigh 125lb but am only 5.2". I workout 4 times a week for an intence period and need to slim down quick.
does anyone kno were i can get clen from? i live in southern california.. or how i can get it without a credit card.? please help. asap b4 i spend my money on a regular diet pill from gmc :P
I to have been looking for a legit site to buy clenbuterol. If anyone can give me a site that they have used I would feel a whole lot better! I'm affraid of getting scammed as well as giving out my cc info over the net. I found a site called clenbuterol direct has anyone delt with them before?
I am female 33 yrs old, I weigh about 170 pounds and I am 6ft 8in.  I am looking to loose 20 pds.  I have recently started back at the gym but it seems like I can not loose this post baby fat. Do you think Clen would be a good pill to use.  Do you also know a legit website I can order from.\
I have one other situation, I take pills on a daily basis.  imipramine 75 mg and Provigil 200 mg due to a diagnose of Narcolepsy will this do anything if i mix these drugs ?  Does anyone have any idea?
i took winnie and clen together and got ripped before my show.  it's totally safe to do and the weight loss lasts for A LOT longer than if you just take clen alone
I ordered on the 4 April from the same site, so they are still around you worry me with your problem will keep you updated if I received my stock
i just got my clen and cardispan whats the recomended cycle i should do...the 0.02mg is 20mg right..
Do you know a safe website to buy clen and T3 from? I am very interested but don't know where to order. Please email me!
looking to buy done tons of research ready to use just cannot find a legit site
it seems every site i find great reviews and then froums filled with ppl who says they are scams were can i buy some legit stuff from?
posting out of socal
im lookgin for clen and and clen stacks
I'm looking for a website as well for clenbuterol. Actually I've been looking all day.

Help please!! So I don't waste the next 2 days looking as well. Please only reply if you know they are ok to order from and if YOU LIVE IN US. I don't want some $50 ship fee just to have the seized and be SOL - no resends :(

My email is m e x 0 0 5 0 at yahoo *******

no spaces, the 0050 are all numbers. Thank you thank you!!!
I am looking for a legit sight (along with everyone else) to purchase clen. Can someone who has bought and used it with results please tell me where they got it??
Thanks so much!!!

***@****
I am also looking for a legit site to purchase Clen, T3, and Keto.  I have gotten nowhere.  I'd love any assistance (I am posting out of WI).  Thanks in advance!

My e-mail is ***@****
email me at ***@**** for any questions about clenbuterol. I guarantee i will beable to answer ANY questions you have
I just wanted to point out, having used clenbuterol and t3 in combination and alone that first off; if used in a relatively controlled and 'safe' manner that it will not result in cardiac problems and your thyroid not producing natural hormones...this is, of course all relative to your diet and exercise and overall health to begin with.

Maximum cycle for T3 would be 5weeks, maximum for clenbuterol is 2weeks; begin these both at the same time...if you have used them before you will know your own limits and 'safe' zones; main idea is to not decrease the efficiency with a poor nutritional diet and lack of exercise or with over use.

You can begin at any dose you feel comfortable with for clenbuterol and it is not that necessary to taper it up and down unless you are a first time user to test your boundaries and the effects. It is hit and miss for everyone; and effects will vary. As for T3 I would keep a maximum dosage of no higher than 50mcg; my mother has hypothyroidism and I can see the effects it has on her; a long term user of the drugs; if she takes it any higher...you have to monitor your reactions just as a doctor would if he were prescribing this. Effectively; saying synthetic thyroid hormones stop the production of natural thyroid hormones is a tad extreme and rare...otherwise they would have to continue raising my mother's dosage of medication as her natural hormone decreases. No, she still is producing natural thyroid hormones, just at a low level. You have to be in tune with your body and how it behaves and reacts under certain conditions. During your 2weeks off clenbuterol to avoid a backlash of weight gain during your cycle, in my personal opinion, I would advise replacing it with epherdrine or another fat metabolising drug as clen comes out your system. When you come to the end of your cycle with T3 it is important to taper down and continue the use of a fat metaboliser in this period also; until your natural thyroid function continues.

This is a slippery slope; exercise and a lean healthy diet are KEY. You inevitably will gain weight back; but if you are on track with your fitness and diet there is no reason that you should return to your original BMI; that is, if you are just wishing for a motivational 'kick-start' Otherwise its like pissing your money up the wall.
just a couple of questions because I have been reading up on Clen and T3/T4 and the risks involved if not taken properly.  when you're told to only take clen for two weeks on and then two weeks off - at the end of the first two weeks.. do you just stop taking it (cold turkey)or do you have to taper your dosage down after the first week so that you're down to not taking any of it at the end of the second week... hope that question is understandable.  Secondly, I am almost 45, I am stuck at 154 lbs and this is after having 2 children in the last 6 years and after the second child was born, going into menopause.  

Six years ago, I weighed 120 and no matter what I've tried since having gained the extra 34 lbs, cutting out sugar and fats, no sodas, you name it, plus bicycling, keeping active with housework and taking care of the kids, I cannot seem to lose any weight.  I have to, also, confess that I do not eat enough.. so I've been told, my body is hording anything that I do eat and just storing it as fat.  Okay, if this is the case, I have been eating once or twice a day (healthy foods) no junk foods, mostly home cooked foods and salads, and protein (example small piece of chicken) with vegetables and drinking bottled waters.. okay so say, I am just not consuming enough calories per day.. what happens if I take Clen & T3 given the fact that my body is already in what's considered starvation mode.. will I be able to lose weight with clen and T3 given the current circumstances?  I cannot find an answer anywhere that applies to my situation.  The closest I come to locating information about clen and your diet is that you cannot eat junk and fat foods and expect to lose weight.. I dont! so I'd like to know if in my current state of this supposed starvation mode if adding Clen and T3 will make a difference.  I have spent weeks and weeks in search of the effects of clen and T3 in a body that is already in starvation mode and find no information whatsoever.  I believe that could have hypothyroid and/or that the menopause has caused my metabolism to slow to where I cannot lose any weight no matter how hard I work at it.  I often feel like I'm depriving myself of a lot of life's pleasures in the pursuit to lose the excess weight that I am uncomfortable with.  I am determined to lose the extra weight.  I am not a huge exercise person but I am not a couch potato, either... so I hope someone can tell me what I am looking to find out with this 'starvation mode' along with clen.  I have read that you need to keep your protein intake up when you're taking clen - but that's about all I've been able to uncover.
I have a significant amount of weight to lose, my friend is a bodybuilder and suggested this product. I have diabetes and am desperate to lose weight. Can someone tell me where to purchase the real thing. Pookanue69@yahoo. Com
hi every 1
i have been using clen 0.04mg for a month now 2 pills a day and doing my cardio 45min daily but  im so upset of not seeing any results and i still have 60 pills to use and i don’t know what to do to have the result i was expecting.
If you can help me with that I would appreciate it.
Thnx

just been reading what everyone has had to say about taking clenbuterol and some ppl say to take benadryl when your on ya break from clen is that the stuff u get over the counter 4 allergy relief or is there something else called benadryl?
Hi. I'm Male, 58 and you just described my same situation. Weight will add on but never come off. I've been like this all my life. I'm rather big boned, thyroid was inherited from Mom's genes, so I've lived w/out thyroid, all my life. My bipolar appears to include more than gray matter.

Her hyper thyroid was poisoning me and caused me a lifetime "mental fog". They melted some of it away in 1990 after a poor call caused accident, usual for me. I was on synthroid a while then went to cheaper ones when worker's comp ran out. Levothyroxine a total ZERO, Unithroid worked though but over the years I was rejecting it til I finally quit all doctors and meds in 2006. In Disgust as you are now.

I've been purposely kept disabled. Weight loss help has been withheld from me all this time. Once you switch from Worker's Compensation over to Social Security all the doctors ASSUME YOU HAVE THROWN IN THE TOWEL and they quit helping you..... so basically you enter the Land of the D*a*m*n*e*d.

I've managed to save myself through cancers, Lyme's, MRSA, all of them twice, with nutrition products. However, right now I'm attempting to follow up on an idea that your problem and mine too may be the result of a over-producing pancreas making too much insulin til we have a one-direction weight gain.

I have no idea how to change that. Write me if you want to compare notes further weightloss at justgravity . com
Hey People,

I need some help/tips.
Im a aussie teenage man, im 23yrs old, i weigh 120kg and i really want to loose up to 40-50kgs and quickly.
Now i have heard and read alot about this clen thing and im very interested but i there seems to be alot of bad things about it.
One thing i would like to point out i have been told i have high blood pressure, and have read that people that have this shouldn't take clen or any other drug, is this correct or would i be able to get away with it and be able to take it as long as i did it the right way?
Im just sick of not seeing results, and im kind of loosing hope in life cos my weight is making me feel so bad with everything. I really need some help and want to do this the correct way.
If anyone guide me and help in anyway.
I have also looked up a site to buy these products and it says on bottle "For research progress only, not for human consumption"
and i read the reviews and people have been using them on mice, should i stay away from this, or can i use it on me?
I am on day 3 of clen,  I am planning on having some minor surgery in 2 weeks.  Will the clen effect the surgical procedure, should i tell the doctir  or should I just stop?  
can anyone suggest a website to order from ive been going mad trying to find it online with all the scams out there
can some 1 please tell me where i can purchase the clen ???
What website did u buy it from. I am as well trying to take it but it's been difficult to find it
What website did u buy it from. I am as well trying to take it but it's been difficult to find it where can I get it?
I just started clen today. I took only i pill (20micrograms) tomorrow I will try 2 pills. I am 133 pound woman. I was just wondering how long before I start seeing results. I have been doing cardio along with my regular lifting and eating very cleanly. Also, do any other women have advice for me?
I have not been able to find a safe and secure sight that is legit....who has the real clen and T3???  please email me
jlwoollett at yahoo  *******    
thank you so much i can not afford to get ripped off or scammed....btw i tried Dren and had absolutly no effect from it....so dont waiste your time or money on that!!!  
Hi.  I am looking to buy clen as well and cant seem to find a site I am comfortable with.  Any info you can shed on this would be so appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Michelle
Clen is not for muscle gain , it is a cutting agent ( weight loss) it has no ababolic effects this is why females chose to use it. You should not take it over 18 days on 18 days off then cut it off all together for a year. Weigt lifters only use this on the end of there cycle for the cutting effect ,shreadded look for competions. You MUST take tuaurine with it or you will have sever muscle cramps as the liver depletes the natural leverls. Pills are ok but must warn you they pass threw your liver much harder than a liquid will.
if you have a 200mcg then you should start low to high , as side effects can be tolerated. Best for females is 18 days on so 20mcg day 1-4 40mcg day 4-10 60 mch to finish ( 80-120) is more so directed for a man. Also never use close to a work out your heart rate with rise to fast! Keep in mind you can slip to dosage in to 2 however you should no take past 2pm you will be up allll night!