Weight Loss Alternatives Community
clenbuterol and weight gain?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

clenbuterol and weight gain?

Has anyone gained weight taking clen?
Thanks for your input but FYI, I only received one answer to my question.
Perhaps the master of fat cells knows why i gained 4 pounds my first week taking clen?
No problem.. it was my first week, i did 3 days on and 3 off and started back up today. I didn't eat more than usual and I do 30-45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week.  I've been taking 40mg/day and someone suggested that I increase to 80/day to see any weight loss reuslts.  I appreciate your info..it's hard to find anything credible and it all seems to contradict itself.
hello.. im new to this as well, im over weight, was very active, but hit a bottom and added much more pounds, so i got the liquid clen drops, and ive added more weight and have way LESS energy then befor, i dont get it, i thought it was going to help with energy and weight loss to help while i work out??? not happening, what am i missing or should i be taking something eles with it?