Weight Loss Alternatives Community
diabetes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

diabetes

Diabetes
My husband has diabetes and is regulating it with diet. He has been doing very well but lately he brakes out in cold sweats. He checked his blood sugar when it happens but it was good. It has happen twice now in the last 2 weeks. What is the deal?????
Avatar n tn
Has he been keeping his sugars in good control?? I noticed that when i started having 200s for a while, and then started controlling it again, my sugar would be 90-100 and i would have the same symptoms of hypoglycemia because my body was so used to my sugars being high. I am type I, have been for 19 years. Dont know if that helps any, good luck. Hope he gets to feeling better.
Christina
Avatar n tn
My wife became a type 1 diabetic at the age of 3 (1951); her 6 year older sister one year later became a type 1 diabetic (1952) - they both weren't suppose to live past the age of about 13. My wife passed at the age of 50. She could have taken better care of her self like her older sister as we just buried her this week at the age of 72. I don't know of any diabetic who has lived as long as her. There were doctors who would drive or fly hundreds of miles to interview her because she was so disciplined with her meals and exercise. Who do you know that could fit back into their wedding dress after 50 years? She did! If we all could be as disciplined as Barbara, we would live a long and happy life...she sure did!
-------------------------------
I have a blog dedicated to promote better health in reversing heart disease and living with diabetes. Click here to visit me, Lynn
Schmutz.
Hi LynnSchmutz  ,You wrote here that you have a blog dedicated to promote better health in reversing heart disease and living with diabetes.please share it with me I will be very thankful to you.I request you please send it on my mail.my mail add is ever78_green***@****.
Listeria Risk Triggers Huge Frozen ...
8 hrs ago by gymdandee
mishymoshymarcy You're doing all you can ho... Comment
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
May 03
Track your weight over time