Weight Loss Alternatives Community
ear staples for weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

ear staples for weight loss

Does the ear staple work for weight loss?
Avatar n tn
what is the ear staple and how doers it work.
Avatar n tn
Two friends of mine had the ear staples...no luck, just painful!
Avatar n tn
I heard their is a guy in arizona that does this. voodoo?
it is suppose to decrease apetite
dont know if it works
Avatar n tn
ear stapling is being done in Orlando tomorrow.$60 see accu-staple.com
Avatar n tn
I did some research on this and decided to have it done this past tuesday. It is the big fade here in the town I live in. I went to this place to have it done and there was over 100 people waiting to get it. I talk with some people that had already had it done that were there with other people waiting to have it done. Some with good results and some with none. From what I gather in totally depends on your eating habits wheither it will work for you or not. If your a boreder or depressed eater than it will proably not work for you. And it is not a mircale cure you will still have to watch what you eat and exercise.
I have to say it did hurt, I have had my eyebrow peirced and have had a tattoo and this hurt worse. I decided that if I do not see dramatic results I will not do it again. But so far on day 3 I can only see a slight diffrence in my appetite, I was told it can take up to two weeks to go into effect. I will keep you posted on my results.
Avatar n tn
I had these staples put in both ears in the beginning of May 2006 and I have lost 27lbs and 4 inches on my waist.  I have had only 1 adjustment but I feel I ready for them to be adjusted again.  The only problem that I have encountered was lots of ear infections but if you stayed disciplined and clean them every night you will not have this problem......I recommend using the solution for ear piercing.  Other than that I am a believer!
Avatar n tn
How do you know when to have them adjusted, they said nothing to us about getting them adjusted. Does this mean they take them out and staple your ears again? Also I was told to clean my ears twice a day with alcohol is this what they told you?
Avatar n tn
do this staple thing work or what
I Just had the ear staple done on 11-11-08 and I have not been hungry or no cravings for the past 3 days. It doesnt hurt its just like getting your ears pierced.
I am very fustrated with my weight and I dont mind working hard to loose weight however just need help with the cravings!! Has this helped and how long till you see the results despritatly awaitting your answer!!
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24
Track your weight over time