Weight Loss Alternatives Community
for those ordering online (not nhw)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

for those ordering online (not nhw)

Can you please tell me which pharmacy you used to order from?  I keep reading negative comments on the yahoo website about some of the ones I had throught about using.  I really want to find one that ships quickly.
HI, I ordered from anbolic-pharma on april 12 I have not recieved my order.  They keep telling me to wait.  Their is also a few others on yahoo who have not recieved theirs and their are some that have.  Use your own judgement.  It is up in the air right now about drugdelivery.ca  I placed my order on may 12....but now some are saying to the end of this week.  You may want to call them and find out.  They seem to be the only one 100percent money back garantee.  I have not started the protocal as I have been waiting well over a month for product and now waiting for my order from drug delivery.  If you find other reputable sources I would love to know also.
I ordered my hcg from anabolic-pharma.com...Placed the order on May 06, shipped May 07 and received it in the mail today...HCG Pregnyl by Organon. Its really a personal choice to make..Best of luck to you
I ordered mine from alinshop.org
I buy reductil and acomplia from the online pharmacy www.drugsbrokerdirect.com.  You just fill out a simple questionaire and an MD reviews it and a registered pharmacist fills the prescription. Orders come by registered post so delivery is guaranteed worldwide.  I've never had a problem with them.  

Hope that helps!
you can buy your hcg online at www.hcgweight.com. you will receive a complete treatment for 23 days, with everything needed already included: needles, instructions and a diet.
do you have to order online? I have an appt wtih my doctor to talk to her about this more. I am hoping she will help me out here. I want to know more about this.
Are you using injections?
How has it gone for you, would love to contact you via e mail , mine is ***@****
I find when ever I post anything here, it is so hard to find any answers that anyone posted back.

I want to order hcg from an online pharmacy, but have some questions, as far as converting the dosages etc...
Ok,
spent the last few hours searching online pharmacy prices, which is way way less expensive then going through a diet clinic, BUT.....is there any drawbacks to it , I mean if you know the dosage you need, is there any other concerns???

I think the concern would be to make sure your heart, liver and other vitals are OK before injecting ANYTHING into your body. =(

please be safe guys and gals, i mean I know we all want to be skinnyminny but at what risk? I for one certainly dont want to JUST look good in the grave, I want to look good when I am traveling Europe and laying on the beach n Rio naked. LOL
ok, so its a dream thing, but hey...thats my goal!! lmao =p

if you cant get the drugs nearby, atleast see the doc for bloodwork first and make sure you are ok and all. I read on the other forum about a woman who wanted to do the hcg, and went to the clinic to find out it was actually her thyroid that was bad. So she isnt taking hcg but got thyroid meds instea and she is losing weight very well. so thats just a example of "you never know" thing,You know?

Be safe =)))
which is the best website to order from?

I have been on Duromine for two months now..I have lost about 8-10kilos. I was working out 1 1/2hrs a day and did not loose anything...I also was a comfort eater and I had an implant...My Height is 160cm and I weighed 82.5Kilo's 34.9% body fat.
I needed that little help and my doctor allowed it..On the first week, when you exercise - Duromine is a little scary...My muscles ached in my arms and legs in the pool, I thought afew times that i was having heart pulpitations and my heart was going to leap out of my chest, but it settled after a week and I was determined to loose the weight.
VISIT WWW.EDRUGDELIVERY.COM and my email address is ***@**** u need any help plz e-mail.me.