gastric bypass-no weight loss
i had gastric bypass in january 2010. I lost 60 lbs in the first 6 months... since then i have gained back 20.. no matter what i try i cant seem to start losing again.. i exercise regularly (5 days cardio and 2 weight training) and am back to the dieting i've been doing all my life... the surgeon is not being particularly helpful and im at my wits end.. please help! this was my last resort.. now what?
I really do not know what to tell you!!!!  I had gastric bypass in October of 2003.  Now, I did lose a total of 140 pounds and kept it off for quite a while... But, now I am having the problem with gaining all of my weight back and problem with my intestines being twisted all up and not functioning correctly and now it has been almost 10 years and my stomach pouch has reconnected to the regular stomach pouch and not allowing me to dump food as needed.... So, back when I got gastric bypass, I really thought that was the answer and now I think I should have just tried my hardest to get rid of the weight on my own... Because, now that the weight has come back, I am having major health problems that I never experienced before (high blood pressure, diabetes) and things of that nature...  And, get this I still eat healthy and nutritionally and I excercise 4 days out of the week with a trainer.

So, I don't know what to tell you the next step would be... And, the doctors and surgeons are no help after the fact.....
Haha I got the gastric twice and the most I lose was ten pounds the first time was in 03' the next was 07'. I never told anyone what I was doing but I guess that was best since I had no results. Ive gone to several specialist and no answers....my pouch is small but ive never experienced dumping at all. I eat only a little food low calories but no one knows why my body won't release the weight.