Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hCG Shots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 401-429 comments:
I am not a doctor, but I have not heard of any adverse side effects.  There are my adverse side effects in being obese--increased risk of cancer and diabetes, sleep apnea and insomnia, probably even issues with high blood pressure.  I started at 204 and I am down to 168--having lost 29 pounds on HCG.  One of the best things about HCG, aside from the actual weight loss itself, is that it got me on track to eating in a more healthy way.  I now eat very few carbs, which I love, and gluten-free products whenever possible.  I now average 1,200 calories daily or less, and I am not hungry.   Personally, I would recommend that you take HCG under the care of a qualified doctor.

Regards,

Pooky
I just wanted to let people know that if you are ordering on the internet, please be aware that globalweightlosscure.com is a TOTAL SCAM.  I have begun legal proceedings against them, they promise a tracking number, but after you order, you get NO INFORMATION about the company.  You will notice on their website there is NO CONTACT INFORMATION, just a form.  My credit card was charged and the number given is not a legit number, it DOESN'T EXIST.  I know there are legit sites, but this is not one.

If anyone else has been ripped off, please let me know, I am gathering information to give to the state attorney general and to the attorney's that have prosecuted kevin trudeau for his other scams.  i hope to get at least some of the money back.

It's a shame, the site looks legit, but it's a total sham!
where in tenn did u order your hcg shots thanks n advance this is my first time using this site very informative
What formula are you using to mix it yourself?
anyone know a family DR. in Oklahoma (Oklahoma City area) that will accept my labs from my own dr (they are recent) and prescribe the injections? My Dr laughed at me.... I've called a place, but they won't accept my labs (no reason why prolly cause they want me $$) and it's like a $1200 start up fee.. They told me I could set that up on payment plans with approved credit LOL..

I've had complete blood work done you name it I had it checked!! I don't understand why they won't accept current medical labs... And they wonder why people order online..... CAUSE IT FRUSTRATING!!   Either the DR's don't wanna listen or they wanna charge you an arm and leg!!

any info email me at nannymeg at g mail *******
About how much does a 30 day amount of hcg coast?
My mother in law did the drops and lost about 28 lbs in 40 days.  She  did not complain about hunger and she had energy.  My husband and I will start at the end of August and I can't wait.  She got her drops off of ebay.
I had breast cancer 7 years ago.  I have 7 kids and would like to get my like back.  Used to be healthy and active.  Also have thyroid issues.  Any danger in hcg for cancer survivors?  Or know of anyone who can answer that one?  Thanks for any help or info.
this is so sad..years later,this is still going on,and before you jump on me..read.,and ask ya self.. not 1 drop of proof,other then what you all 'claim' no tv,magazines,talk shows adds..nothing,not 1 shred of proof,wheres the pics ? if people lost what they claim,you do not think that would make headline news ? lets be honest with our selfs,I wont give a lesson in what HCG is and really does,and is used for,if ya wanna know just ask...and the proof I know most of you are so uneducated is the fact you fall for the
B-12 nonsense, B-12 is used for the metabolisim  and break down of carbs n fat to convert to energy,which in turn COULD lead to more energy,but do not count on it,
I know sports people who do 1,000 mcgs 3-4x a week,to break down food,not energy,
and mistake #2 ,and proof most here are mislead,.is there is ZERO form of HCG
that works other  injections,no drops...no pills..nothing..and thats a fact,and  as I asked,instead of yelling you lost 20lbs in 7 days..show me proof..and a lil foot note..
to lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks.. your body would have to burn over 70,000 calories...more then the 500 you ate..and thats a fact...please only reply with proof..and any talk of why im wrong,with proof..
Do your homework, there has been shows talking about the HCg diet including  news stations,
as I said,post n prove ...5 years later not 1 person has,nor can,shouldnt that tell you something..
I have been using hCG homeopathic drops with great success. I have lost a pound per day with no side effects. Each individual is just that, an individual so results will vary depending on your body and what it needs to reset the hypothalamus.  I had anemia already, so I continue to use B-12, folic acid and B Complex along with a vegan iron tablet. I've only got 30 or so pounds I'd like to loose to get back to the middle of the BMI range. I consult with a naturopath but am doing drops on my own. I can adjust and use more drops if I have cravings or am hungry.

Best,
Marie
What website do you order your drops from? Do they reccomend that you give them your lab work? Thanks for your answer.
anyone knows if there is a clinic that provides the hcg shots or drops in Ottawa, Canada?

I had a great experience with the shots in 07. I started  at the Oviedo clinic in Florida with 200 lbs in May 07 and by July I weighed 178 lbs. I didn't follow the 500 calories diet strictly. Kind off adding a little more than instructed, but, I was satisfied with the result.
I didn't continue the shots, because, I became pregnant. Now I am back to 200 lbs with baby fat all over. I want the shots bad, no clinic here in Ottawa as far as I know.
Any good website will help.

I don't want anyone to tell me that HCG shot dontt work. I know it works! and I didn't have any side effect at all. if any, probably my wonderful baby girl.
weight loss aside,its a proven fact HCG only works in injection form,as does B-12 nad HGH.......show me 1 study,(not by whos selling it)_
that drops work,pills....and still waiting for proof
Hi Benny0147,
My Sgt and his wife were using the drops for thirty days as of last weekend, 2/20/2010 and they both each have lost a total of 26-30 lbs. When he walked passed me I was in shock and he put my to shame. He is a nurse on the civilian side and told me about the whole thing with HCG. I have started the injections as of Friday, two days ago. I don't want a hit or miss deal so I'm not doing drops. However, to answer your question or challenge, it apparently works and he and his wife used the drops. Like I said, it put me to shame with my efforts at the gym. So there you go..proof from my own eyes.
well eating 500 cals,of course you will lose weight...its not a debate,injection is the only form ,use by the body..
Have to agree with Benny.. My husband & I are on the HCG/ Vit B shots..anyone can drop weight but to safely loose & maintain both the weight & your health you must do it in the appropriate dosage &  in a licensed setting.. not some crack pot selling you whatever off the internet for $29.95... It is a life changing commitment not just a quick fix..
wow someone who has not been brain washed !! =)

the sad part is most people dont even know what HCG is,,,,its a blend of protein...thats all..
of course eating 500 cal anyone can lose weight, but I know people that have done this for 120+ days, so please you try eating only 500cal for 120 days with no hcg and let's see how you do, if you get sick or die or whatever. Every doctor in the city of Orlando endorses this. The reason alot of doctors don't promote it is because they don't make money off of it (except the clinics that dispense it).
Where did you purchase your HGC drops from? Its so many website
Hi, My husband and I are on drops, we both are steadily losing weight. But I would like to use Releana on next round. Can't find it in my area. Does anyone know online where I can purchase. If not I am going to shots.
My niece and a few other people went on this diet recently with wonderful results.  I'm in New York State and can't seem to locate this program locally.  Will someone recommend either a facility here, or a trusted site to purchase the HCG injections?  Thanks.

K
How long can someone do the shots for I did them for 45 days and have lost 23 pounds. I would like to lose 20 more. do i have to take a break and if so for how long?
how long at a time can someone be on it? I did 45 days and lost 23 pounds. I would like to lose 20 more. and dont know exactly how long i could do it for. Do I need to take a break in between? someone said i need to wait 6 weeks before starting again. but now i wonder.
Well I saw great Dr. for this and actually put me on it for 8 weeks and 1000 calorie diet.
Dr. Caldron was great
This month of Nov, for the first time...I tried the natural drops of HCG with the supplement program from this website http://www.bodyhealth.com?ac=HEALTH  
This brand was recommended by my holistic doctor who is also a licensed Medical Doctor.  

I have seen him for over a year and I trust his recommendations.  He didn't recommend the injections for me since I'm going through a holistic route.

I agree that there's so many website selling the injections and drops but for me I wanted to be under a doctor's supervision.  Someone who I can trust and that I can ask questions which I had a lot during my program.  

I lost 15 pounds in 23 days, but I know I could have lost more if I was more strict on my diet for the whole 23 days and no cheat meals (Thanksgiving weekend, enough said).

It's about $150 for the program online (drops and supplements) for 23 days and it does work as good as the injections but cheaper and naturally.  You can lose as average of a pound a day or more.

If you have flex savings from your work and you can find a holistic MD in your area...then they could perscribe this to you as a "medical need" write off for imbalanced hormones.  That's what I did:)  

This was not a quick fix for me but to "restart" my metabolism and forcing myself to learn a new habit (weighting my food, realizing what I'm eating, be aware of portion control, etc.).  

I'm excited that I can finally sit down with a button down shirt and not worry that the buttons would unbutton themselves and beleive me...it happened to me many times before.  I plan on donig a few more rounds in the new year!
When I was originally thinking about starting the HCG diet, I was considering the online drops but I was skeptical as to what I was actually getting. So I have been doing the HCG injections and it is going really well so far. There is a new facility here in Knoxville, TN called InShapeMD. The facility is really nice and the medical staff is awesome. For those looking for a clinic here in Knoxville, TN I would check out there website at www.inshapemd.com/wknoxville. Good Luck!!
I went on the HCG diet for 20 days and lost 2 lbs.  Prior to the HCG shots I was doing B1, B6 and B12 shots and lost 8 lbs.  In a total of 3 months I lost 10 lbs.  With both diets, I did the shots with a doctor and saw him weekly to get my weight done and for counseling.  I was on a 800 calorie a day with the B1, B6 and B12 shots then went to a 500 calorie a day with the HCG shots.  My goal was to loose 30 lbs.  

As you can see diets are not for everyone.  Since I'm not a fast food eater and allready watch what I eat I didn't loose more weight.  The additional 20 lbs will be lost excersing.  

One thing I've learned in the past 2 years of my different dieting including having a nutrisionist is that its all about what you comsume into your body.  I now count my daily calorie intake as well as staying away from carbs and sugars.  Oh, and I also went on the Adkins diet.

Per my doctors suggestion, I am giving my body a break from shots.  I continue to watch my calorie intake, taken away my sugar intake and carbs that I have continued to loose weight in a slow pace.

I truly wish the best to everyone that goes on the HCG shots. Currently I know of a man that has lost 17 lbs in 9 days!
Day 19, taking the shots and i have not lost anything........... whatever i do lose in the morning i gain back in the evening!  Following the diet, taking L-glutamine pills,  b-complex, lots of water, not exercising hardcore except for a spin class, extremely hungry, and i have not seen any reults except the deprivation of food.  Please help any advice
Monday I am starting HCG program at Transformations in Tulsa.  Ck on Internet for location near you.  If you fax over a copy of your labs, maybe they will accept them. They told me $130. for lab/blood work, $35.50/wk for shots, $18.00 for appetite suppressant, $17.50 & $18.00 for carb blocker & energy products.  If I can get this 30 lbs off in 30 days, then maintain it, it will be worth the $$$.  I will have to get used to giving myself a shot 5 days a wk., but it's only for a short time.  Maybe if I have to do it, I'll stick to the program better!!!  ;~)   Good luck.  
Wow, that's nothing like the diet I have for my hcg plan. I don't eat breakfast I can have water tea or coffee w stevia... then at lunch I have 3.5 oz of lean protein from an approved list, I have once choice of veggie( salad) from my list, a fruit from my list (apple) and a piece of Melba toast then at dinner its the same four items but with a different protein choice so if I eat a steak for lunch I eat chicken for dinner and I may eat asparagus and have half a grapefruit and my Melba toast.  I have an approved list... my dr does not allow soda of any kind or even crystal light he says this makes your body crave sugar... he is very strict you keep a food diary and weigh in every eight days! Overall what did you think of the diet as I am just starting and hope to lose big time and keep it off
QC Medical Group and Weight Loss Clinic , Moline  Illinois 309 517 1180

Provide HCG and B12 shots
To reply your posting - HCG diet puts the body into an acidic or ketogenic state.  A high acidic state of being with a trace amount of cancer can *possibly create a perfect environment for cancer cells to flourish.  Of course, your independent research will either confirm or deny this.

The first round you do of this diet, its best to go to a qualified doctor and just get your entire body checked out, including lipid tests etc prior to starting.  Also, a doctor will be that person can hold your hand if you have questions about the diet that google searches wont solve.  Also, diagnostics prior to beginning give you a benchmark in which to measure your progress.

Good luck!

Viewing 401-429 comments: