hCG Shots
Hi, I need to know where i can order the hCG shots. I heard that this shot is good to lose weight. I try to look online to buy it, but my research lead me to nothing. If somebody know information that will help me, please reply to this question. I'm desperate because in a year I gain about 60 pounds. PLEASE HELP ME.
I too suffer from pcos i am a size 18 and would lkike to lose weight. my question is where did you hear that hcg could help with pcos my doc wont do the protocol unless i show him something from soemone that shows that it may help please let me know thanks.
Hi Im in Pensacola Fl I need help finding a dr who prescribes the HCG shot.
iv tried so many diets currently im using alli and ive lost 17 pds but am at stand still i need more help to lose about 40 pds im 27 married and  had my 4th child a year ago please help?

I live in Raleigh, NC...I need to find a doctor near me that gives the shots...does anyone know of one?  Does anyone know of one outside of Raleigh?
hi, i weighed 154 lb in 2003 and my height is 5'8" for which my weight was perfect.but after an abortion in 2004 i was depressed and put on 25 lbs in one year and ther another 25 lbs in second year. i weigh about 200lbs today.i researched about hcg and was so excited that i ordered it and was super excited to start the program. only thing is i am vegetarian so i am eating tofu instead of meat. i am not seeing any results. i am on my 4th shot today but i weigh about 204.4 lbs today. i am not feeling that hungry today though which is a good thing. but can someone help me with the diet.i am so disheartened and already lost the motivation to stay on this program.
All the credible info says the diet is pretty strict. The diet can be found in the pounds and inches manuscript. Perhaps you could eat fish..    for the diet.
For those still looking for a clinic or a safe website to order the hcg from you can go to (hcgdietinfo com)  and they have different links highlighted in blue find the provider one then you know click on it there is a long list some just have website to sell from and other do have clinics but some don't sell the hcg yet but the site says they should be soon so it might take some time to research which one is right for you.   Also for the one looking Vegertarian diet this same site has a link to Dr. Siemons manuscript and when you get I believe that you have to scroll down pretty far but he has the orignal diet but he does talk about what to do if you are a vegertarian what you can do.
Hope this help any of you!
P.S. Lets keep up the good work and keep this site going I find that it is encouraging to read all of your experiences with this diet!
what happen to your daily updates?  I for one loved reading them,  you are a very encouraging person.   Hope all is going well
well, it was a nice break, but it didn't last very long.
I'm proof.  I've lost 23 lbs.
Does anyone have any good things to say about Native Healing Ways out of Greer, SC and is it the same company as the one mentioned from TN?  I'm unsure of which company to purchase the injections from - Native Healing Ways or Tulsa HCG Medical... can anyone help?
How long have you been taking the shots?  I like what both of the companies I have called have said, but I'm a bit skeptical where it comes to the money.  

Tulsa HCG Medical wants $565 which is for lab fees (doing it in my hometown as I am 4 hours from Tulsa) and the diet they put you on - this doesn't include the injections as I will have to pay an additional $70 on the months I take injections (40 days at a time) and then $70 each month to remain a client - from what I understand from them.  They only need recent patient records showing my vitals.  They have a dr. on their staff who prescribes the injections and then they will call it into my pharmacy where I can pick the injections up and then call them and they will train me on how to self-inject.  They have been very informative.

Native Healing Ways, Greer, SC - about $451 to begin and all they need is a cbc panel ( blood work ) but this is where they get me.... they get the injections prescribed to a dr. on their staff and they mail the injections to Native Healing Ways and then Native Healing Ways turns around and mails them to the client.  That seems a little strange to me.  I think I should probably call them back and ask before I give away a few hundred dollars.  

Can anyone shed any light on this subject for me?  I'm a single mom of a 2 year old who is what medical professionals consider morbidly obese and need to do something quick but don't want to give away hard-earned money to someone who is shady... please help.  Thank you.
That's not bad at all - do you have a web site for them? I tried to google drug delivery and came up with sites related to magazines lol
Just wanted to update on Native Healing Ways - they are in SC and TN.. so that's good, plus they are listed on the first page of hcgdietinfo dot com under provider directory.
Hi, first time on this thread, but wanted to tell you I got my stuff from NHW and they were great, and the shots WORK. It is expensive but I chose NHW becuase the syringes came prefilled and I got them in ONE day. All the horror stories I've heard from people waiting 20-30 days was just craziness and seemed MORE shady to me.

Anyway yesterday was my 9th day of shots and VLCD ands of this morning I've lost 11.6lbs, 2 inches on my hips, 1 inch on my waist. The first few days was tough but I feel great, no tired, no headaches, no cravings...I'm being serious. I was a bit skeptic but this is truly the best most effective diet I may have ever tried!

Do not listen to the angry HCG Basher, not sure what issues s/he has but I have been fit and healthy all my life until 2 years ago when I got sick (lupus) and was put on steroids. No diet worked for me, and starving is not an option because I have 5 kids to keep up with! I wish it hadn't taken me so long to find out about HCG...

Oh, NHW also sends you all kinds of helpful paperwork and info, and has kept in touch with me and my progress as well.
What are you so upset about? Maybe we should address the real source of your anger issues, that you put so much energy into negating everyone personal successes on this forum...did you get picked on too much when you were a kid? or is your pharmaceutical boss paying you extra to deter would be hcg users? You are sad, and I'm ok with your bashing, it just is a little curious...

Yes anyone can lose weight on 500 calories but not like this...I have had diets where I've eaten LESS than 500 calories and didnt lose weight like this AND feel as good as I do at the same time.

I am not a Lazy A$$, I've worked out all my life, had a KILLER body until I was DX with a disorder 2 years ago that required I take prednisone  (one of your FDA proven drugs, I'm sure...like all the OTHER FDA "proven" drugs that actually have KILLED people, and yes I know this becuase I've been in the medical field for 16 years)--the prednisone caused me to gain 50 lbs, turn 1/2 psycho, and altered my thyroid....and if you know as much as you profess to know then you know PEOPLE DONT LOSE WEIGHT ON PREDNISONE OR WITH THYROID ISSUES.

Anyway, I have no hard feelings for you, but I think its really sad how ugly you come across to people who are trying to lose weight. Why not encourage poeple or better, keep quiet. We all know how you feel, we dont need your childish insults. Either you are high and mighty because God blessed you with good genes and good health (which you should be thankful for, TRUST ME, I know)...or you are weak and didn't have the willpower to try this diet and succeed, so according to you it doesnt work. Whatever. We get it.

OH, and instead of your notorious "prove it" challenge on every other thread, how about YOU prove it DOESNT work.  Just becuase ONE entity tells you its doenst work you are gonna believe that?  And dismiss every other study that VALIDATES its effectiveness? Dr. G told you on another thread that he'd provide you will all kinds of documentation and studies, you just dismiss them because he doesnt work for the blessed goverment. Talk about DUHHHHHHH. What about the FDA approved immunizations that caused autism in toddlers back in the early 2000's? What about all the FDA drugs that get taken off the market yearly because people die? I have no problem with the government looking out for us...but they are not GOSPEL.

One last thing...have you ever loved anyone? Like, really loved anyone? How did you know? Becuase you knew what it was like to NOT love someone before? Through comparison? Can you PROVE to me that you've ever loved someone? Or should I just take your word for it that through YOUR PERSONAL experiences that you know?

Well we know this works. Sorry to have wasted your time but you need to get some manners. You are not God. You do not know all. And you cannot speak for our experiences.

Have a nice day.

Why is it when other people respond to you, you accuse them of not being willing to debate but only "lecture"...and yet your applaud yourself for your ability to "debate" and yet YOU are lecturing. Sure felt like a classroom to me.

Here's my point..take it as you will....when you speak to people on this forum you are degrading, lecturing, and refuting any experience they have as REAL. You dont come across as if you want to help anyone, only that you want to DEMEAN everyone as idiots. If you are all that you say you are, then great, you have information to share, but share it like an "adult", not a bully on the playground. Truly, why dont you start your own NEW thread, name it HCG is ****, and post all your info. Post your credentials that make you an authority, post the "proof" that you have, share whatever you can to prevent people from using this medication or wasting their money. Surely new users or people in the "investigating" stages will click on your thread and make an informed decision and you will have done good with your "proof". You could be the greatest guy in the world who wants to save the rest of us morons but you certainly dont communicate that way. You lose your audience every time you start bashing poeple for believing in something. Start a new thread...invite people to post THEIR experiences who say it doesnt work...it'd be a great service to all the potential users of HCG. Also ,maybe it would be nice of you to offer an alternative theory to how or WHAT it would take to help people lose years of fat when diet and exercize make minimal impact (or do you believe thats not true too?) Like I said, I KNOW diet and exercise havent worked for me because since they took me off the prednisone and RX'd me synthroid, even with diligent workouts and dieting, I can barely make a dent on the scale.

Weightlifters dont use hcg to lose wieght, they use it because they use so many steroids before a "show" and the hcg supposedly prevents any shrinking damage to their testes. And pregnant women dont get fat and stay fat. I've had FIVE kids, the first 4 I got back in shape in no time. Only since this last baby and my dx of lupus have I "stayed fat". Why is it a crime that I want to try something people claim to have success with? Crack cocaine, synthroid (for hyPERthyroid pts), adderrall, and even childbirth are not "approved" for weight loss, but guess what, they can cause it.

If you are looking for a professional medical debate from all of us lowlies, maybe you are on the wrong forum. We're just everyday people. Go to a Endocrinology seminar or something.  Call the companies that are selling the product and debate with them. Go full scale and prove the diet wrong and write your own book!  In the meantime, just try to talk to people with some respect. Thats all anyone keeps asking you to do.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but, YOU, an expert on the pregnant body? I've birthed 5 chidren and miscarried twins....I dont mind calling myself an expert myself.
I do enjoy discussing this with you, Iresent your tone but I deal with it only because I love information, I love research, I love learning..I dont profess to know everything (like some people) but I am at least open minded....but I dont think everyone else on this post really cares about our discussion and may even be annoyed so maybe you can either email me your response or just tell me to go to hell and end it with that. I'm ok either way.
I don't know why people who aren't supportive of people who want to change and lose weight come on a forum just to bash.. sad... really sad... they knock you and talk bad about you in real life to your face and to their friends, then they come stalking and harassing you online too..sad... really sad...
and I meant that comment regarding that little issue to boss
You go girl!  I for one enjoyed reading what you had to say in response to bboss, I really liked how you took the higher ground it really shows how much of a classy lady you are.. Thank you!
And BBOSS! This is for you:  Remember that the doses we used for dieting are very small doses (which make a difference),  Pregnant women normally have a very large amount that they get rid of everyday I just can't remember the exact amt but you should know this if indeed you read Dr.Simeons  manuscript if you did read it then read again please!  all of it but if you don't have the time at least read sections of "THREE KINDS OF FAT" and "PREGNANCY AND OBESITY" this might help clear a few points for you also when I don't remember reading anything about adverse affects other than if you didn't follow the protocal then you would regain the weight back I'm sure you will correct me if am wrong.  As far as K.T. goes I haven't read his book only heard my doc say what he has done in that he has taken Dr. Simeons protocal and updated it with some more research and found a new way take HCG (oral).  HCG shots is nothing new my mother did this in the 70's with no adverse problems as well as a mother in-law and aunt so that was good enough for me!  
He was gone for a few days.  I don't know why he didn't stay gone.
i just want to know if anyone knows of any clinics in the LA area where i can get these shots.  but before i do that, to people who have actually lost the weight....have you gained it back??  i read people lose 30 lbs in 40 days,  and is that weight supposed to STAY off?

lastly, are these shots expensive?  can i please get an average cost from any of you?   =)

thanks
Hey Everyone that is intersted in HCG shots in UTAH we just opened a clinic in spanish Fork if you need any infomation e-mail me at ***@****.
There have been alot of people that I work with that have used and they are looking so good and losing so much weight, I am starting my shots this week and I cant wait.
***@****
Melin
Both of My parents have done the HCG Shots and they dropped around 40 pounds in one month, my Dad felt great during the whole program, my Mom felt a little sick and a little weak, but it has been awhile and they have kept the weight off and they look really good, but I think that many key to keeping the weight off after the program is to change they way you eat, you know that saying: You are what you eat.
I hope this helps
to find a clinic in your area go this website  hcgdiet com they have a link of providers on that site there are a few in cali I know for sure there is one in Orange County but I did look it up and there were some in La as well but you might have to call a few to find out if they give the shots not all do
also on the hcgdiet website there is another link for Dr.simeons manuscript it is very very long but try to read it,   it will be very helpful to you.
thank you guys for your comments ( i didn't actually think anyone would write back haha)
but you both gave me some help...and i hope that if you are trying to do this, it works for you both (and anyone else for that matter).   i wish you LUCK!!
I am feeling extremely weak and hungry all the time.  This is my 5th day of VLCD. My muscles ache and I always have a headache.  What can I do to get over this?  What is wrong>?
thanks for your well wishes. look, I dont have proof of anything, all I know is I needed to try something different. This is working for me.  YOu know, even if these shots are useless, I am telling you, I eat healthier than any other diet I"ve been on (Simeons SCARES you into thinking if you eat anything bad you'lll actually GAIN, i swear that is why I havent cheated on this diet at all, and I know others feel the same way))...with my lupus and aches and fatigue, I have not suffered at ALL like I would have if I had just gone on a 500cal diet. I would have been DYING. Oddly my aches have diminished and I havent had to take any anti inflamms at ALL. Weird. So, I dont know if this stuff actually works for FAT loss per se, but it is making my dieting process much easier and I dont suffer physically or mentally like I have on any other diets.I cant explain that, nor do I care really...all I know is this is working for me. You mentioned to some girl on another thread that you dont "lie like everyone else"--you know, thats just shi**y to say...I dont lie, I dont think others are LYING, I think they are just sharing their experiences with this medication. And my feeling is if it is inspiring people to learn how to eat better, to cut out sugars and carbs without losing energy, if its going to inspire someone to get some exercise because they drop 20 lbs and can actually jump on a treadmill or whatever so be it. I dont claim this as a diet miracle or a fat blaster because I'm no scholar...but it really does help! Cant explain it. maybe you could try it, you know, go on the diet and take the shots and just see if you actually feel ok...maybe you dont need to lose any weight but just to compare the effects of a 500 cal diet with AND without the supplementation of hcg. I'd be interested in hearing about your experience. (although I have a feeling you will NEVER retract on something you've been so passionate about--i know that would be embarrassing. not being mean, just saying.)
Ok Boss well thanks for your post, sorry to be long winded, I have read your post to some others and I know you do try to be helpful, but GOSH maybe you can try to lay off the little digs!! LOL  You're so funny to me...you know so many people accuse you of being angry and you are STUMPED by that comment. Maybe you could try to digest WHY they are all saying that. We cant all be crazy!! lol  Have a good day Bud!
I went through Native Healing Ways too and they are fantastic. Got my shipment overnight. Its been 4 full days of diet and injections and ive lost 9 pounds!
Hello ladies. Can the gals from Oklahoma tell me where and contact info of the clinic or doctors that got you started on hCG? My doc won't do it for me. I can go to Tulsa to the http://www.yweight.cc/home.html transformatins weight loss clinic but I am afraid of how expensive it would be. I too have looked into Native Healing ways in South Carolina. I did talk to a very sweet young lady who is getting on the diet too. The cost was reasonable about $365 for counseling and injections.  

I have a thyroid problem and just can't seem to loose the weight recently. Let me share this; everytime I was pregnant I had always lost 15-20 pounds and had healthy babies. So I know hCG in the body does work. I have always said if I could bottle up what that was while I was pregnant I would be a slim millionaire.

Anyway, great posts. Keep them coming. Oklahoma gals I can be reached at ***@**** Thanks. Go Sooners!
i think your best bet may be to order the injections and have them shipped. its scary at first but you'll get over it quickly i promise. i wanted to find a clinic to go to also, but was out of luck without a 3 hour dive.
Any clinics in houston, texas?
Can you take hcg shots while on blood pressure meds (Toprol and HCTZ)?  Per KT's book, get off all prescribed meds, but I'm afaraid to get off my meds while taking these shots.
What is the best oral HCG to use, and does anyone have a website?  
I have heard of only (1) and it is Releana and I have heard it is really good and fast. As far as a website you might want to go through the hcgdiet com and click on hcg providers you probably will have to call around there might even be a provider near you. Hope this helped
Thanks so much for the info.  I'm currently on Phase 2 and have lost 12 in 14 days, very  happy about it.  Do you know if you can do the oral HCG after you have finished Phase 2 injections?  I have read on other boards that people have finished phase 2 injections and have then started on the oral and still keep loosing.  I know the reason you stop and wait 21 days to start up another phase 2 is because of your bosy building up an immunity.  But again like I said I have read a couple of threads where people have done that and have had no problem.  Do you or anyone else kow anything about that?

Thanks- Seashore
Share'ers, keep on sharing.  I have studied and read everywhere/everything on this hcg thing for two months now and am a believer.  Am starting October 1.......ordered it online but am going to Mexico this weekend to see if it can be bought there.  KT and Dr. Simeon are RIGHT ON, like Judge Judy says "if it makes sense, it is so; if it doesn't make sense, it ain't so".  This makes sense.  Common sense ain't so common, though.  Those of you already into it, come back and give us daily feed; the community needs it.  

I have just lost 20 lbs. on the Lipo B12, but with 80 more to go, hcg is for me!  Soon as I start I'll be posting the results.  Good luck to all!
does anyone know how much vegetable is allowed in phase 2?  if i am still hungary, could i keep eating more cucumbers?  
PLEASE  ANSWER ME!!!!
Can I take hcg if I'm taking shynthroid( hypotyroidism)
Any clinic or doctor in Houston, Tx.??????
PLEASE  ANSWER ME!!!!
I don't know but where ever you get the hcg from they should be able to tell you matter of fact when you sign up with whom ever to get if they are legit you should have to fill out a health form which includes all meds you are taking.  As far as finding a doc near you go to hcgdiet com website and click on the link hcg providers that should tell you what you need to know.   Hope this helps you!
http://www.steroids-shop.net/pregnyl-1500-p-63.html
I found  this web page  where we can get it  and is cheap!!!
Thanks for your comment!!
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A DOC OR CLINIC THAT PRESCRIBES HCG NEAR SARASOTA FLORIDA?
There is a clinic in Clearwater Florida.  It is called GHI Medical   (727) 791-1200  website  www.ghimedical.com    
Thank you so much for the info. I had come across their site, but no idea that they were in FLorida.
I contacted the clinic in Clearwater today and the cost  is $450 for lab work plus $275 for a month's supply of HCG, plus their cost for needles. Insurance doesn't cover the cost of the lab work. They  use their own labs and prefer that you don't come to the clinic, and you also have to have the prescription filled in the pharmacy that they use in Tampa.  Seems to me that people are cashing in on this thing with the HCG. Anyone know of a place or a doc in my area that will prescribe it without trying to rip you off? This stuff may work at resetting your metabolism, but give me a break, it's not liquid gold!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
If you scroll up and read other post you might find some good info..
You can go to hcgdiet com and click on the link hcg providers and you can possibly find one in your area I know every clinic has different pricing,   I paid 40.00 for lab work and 130.00 for consult and 4 shots with b12  thats one shot a week but they also charge I believe it is 399 for a months worth if you take it every day shot or the oral so I guess it depends on what you want and where you get it from.   Good luck!
Oh sorry I guess I should tell you this too if I want an extra shot during the week my doc only charges me 10.00 for it so do make sure you are getting a good price!!!
How do we email you for the website info?
what state is your dr located in?
I'm in So. Utah but the doc that's here is the son of the doc that had slew of clinics in So. California he is semi retired but still has a few clinics open in California so if you don't live in either of these states let me know and I can find out from my doc where you should go (if he knows).  Also if you go to hcgdiet com website there is link on hcg doc providers but the are not all listed and I don't know how expensive they are.  Hope this helps you
I live in MIdvale, Utah and am very interested in information regarding the clinic in spanish fork or if you might know of one closer to my home? what is the average price range? insurance coverage? your email address was blocked out by the site. would you mind providing the clinics name or phone # or "spell out" the address? I am a single mother who desparately needs to loose 40 pounds. I dont' have a lot of money so any idea of how much money I can plan on spending would help as well. I am very inspired by what I have read here. I have been on the fence about trying this regime but now i am ready to commit. thanks to everyone who has been so free with their information and experiences to help others be sucessful.
Anyone that has used NHW, could you please tell me if you were satisfied. I have read up further that the shots shouldn't be frozen, and I read on the site that they are frozen. Any comments and or opinions about NHW would be appreciated. Thanks
Ducky, I am very pleased with the quality I got from NHW.  So far, I can only share what my experience has been, and I am well pleased.  Will see how it goes the rest of the time I will
be taking the shots.

Good Luck in your decision.
try drugdelivery.ca (drugdelivery dot ca) many people on these forums have had great success with them. i just ordered mine a few days ago. I have been going to a clinic in Kissimmee FL but it is expensive. the pharmacy escrow service stated above sell ampules which is a powered hcg, you have to mix it yourself but its not hard. I ordered 6 1500iu ampules which should be enough for about 50ish injections around 150-175iu each. I just have to pick up a few syringes and bacteriostatic water when it comes in. oh and each ampule there is under $20, but shipping is sort of high so if you plan on doing more than one phase of hcg injections, you should order it all at once.
I was speaking with the office manager about freezing and she said that they do not suggest that any longer and that the website has not been updated.  I am currently doing the NHW program here in TN and have lost .5lbs/day.  12lbs in 24days but an exciting 15.5inches!
mix your own oral hcg- directions are on the yahoo hcg dieters group
I am in Salt Lake City, Utah and I went to Dr. Robert Moody in Draper (801) 501-9797.  My insurance covered the office visit (I just had to pay a co-pay)  Insurance didn't cover the prescription so that cost me about $60 and syringes were about $20.  I started the injections on September 24 and to date I have lost 19 lbs.  2 of my good friends are also doing it with me and both of them are also doing great.
Thanks for the info on NHW. Have you all stuck to the 500 calorie diet with it and did anyone do phase 1 without the HCG as described in KT book?
ivitamins dot org is the site you can order the HCG from, also you have to mix the HCg with bacteriostatic water and you can get that at 1fast400 dot comm
Im in seattle and want to know how to get hcg or find a local doctor to give me a prescription. can i join your group too? How do we connect?
THANKS FOR THE INPUT ON NHW. WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THE DIET AND IF SO, ARE YOU STICKING WITH THE 500 CAL DIET AND DID YOU DO PHASE 1 OF KT BOOK.
thank you so much for the information. Did you also follow the protocol with Kevin Trudeau and the 500 calories?
Thanks for in info on NHW. Did either of you do phase 1 of KT book? and are you on the 500 calorie diet? It seems so hard to me to do 500 calories a day.
Has anyone got any updates on their progress they want to share??    I to date I  have lost 17lbs taking the shot 2 times a week since the first week of september.  I sure would like know how everone else is doing and how they are doing it!
Hey,  To answer your question about the 500 cals a day I couldn't afford to take the shots everyday so my doc gives them to me twice a week and my  diet is so much liberal your weight doesn't come off as fast but it still works just a little slower so its a give and take I get to enjoy some freedoms with my diet that i'm on,  really can't call it a diet just can have only 40 to 50 carbs a day and no breads no rice and alot more cals a day i usually eat around 800 a day but have gone as much as 900 so I do not feel hungry at all it has worked so far
Thanks for the response about the 500 calories. I would like to know if you or anyone has done phase 1 of the KT book. From what I have read it's not a must, but highly recommended. I have been reading and coming here for info and I'm about ready to start the diet. I want to take off 10 lbs. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I have been fighting with the extra weight for a while now, and having a very hard time taking it off. I am very active and work out and TRY to watch what I eat. I know that a lot of it is my age, (57),my metabolism has slowed down, and after reading KT book, we are eating JUNK even when we think that it is good food. I don't know that I can go all organic like he suggests, but believe that it is a much better way of eating, just hard and more expensive to do it. Let me know if you are eating all organic, and if you were to take the shots every day, would you have to stick to the 500 calories?
I just started the program last Friday through Native Healing Ways in Greer, SC. I was a little skeptical because there was no doctor there, but Trudeau's book had convinced me this is the cure for me. I am not following the diet exactly; I stick to grilled chicken breast for both lunch and dinner, salad but no breadstick. I am not hungry enough to eat both my fruits. However,  I do add a Tbsp. of regular dressing to my salad, and I eat a variety of veggies at one time. Still, my belly is flattening  and I feel great! No hunger, just a pleasant emptiness that reminds me I am loving myself with this program. Thanks to this forum, I just read Pounds and Inches, and I am going to go out and get a scale today and the no fat salad dressing Native Ways advises, so I can get closer to Simeon's protocol. Thanks to everyone here for sharing their information and experience.  
I did try to follow KT's Phase 1 and much of that has been incorporated into my life ... I drink the Yerba Mate every day, and other teas, and I only buy organic food for home (before starting the shots, I did eat non-organically in restaurants. I didn't follow the colonic regimen; I tried one and didn't like it ... but I did try to follow as much as I could of KT's program. I felt better and I did lose a little weight, and it changed my attitude toward food.
Not you again thought you had moved on!  Before you start running your mouth why don't you research your thoughts first.   HCG is indeed a hormone it is a Peptide Hormone produced in pregnancy made by the embryo,  HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin  If you want I can give your some links and you can do your own research and educate yourself on the subject.
For starters go wikipedia.org and look it up after that then move on to other site and bother someone else.  Thank you!
u r funny!
I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this matter but do please get the facts straight.  first: of all my name is not Molly. second:  I"m not a son.  third:  I just told you what HCG is and you don't know . And fourth: I didn't tell you to research it from the people that sell it the website I gave you is a web encyclopedia.  From my knowledge the encylopedia only puts factual information in, why don't you try using one?  Why don't you reread my post and then reread yours and yours makes no sense I never said that the research doesn't justify weight loss!  You are totally lost I'm sorry I cannot make it any clearer... PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW TAKE MORE THAN A WEEK OFFPLEASE
bboss is on here only to get a rise out of people. The person enjoys conflict and seeks it out in any opportunity that comes up. Do yourself a favor - ignore him. Don't reduce yourself to bboss's level.

Just laugh at all bboss's entries. Everyone else is.

Feel sorry for bboss - this is apparently bboss's life.
Or you can pray for bboss - apparently she/he needs it.

She/He needs LOVE. Lots and lots of LOVE.
Yeah pretty funny because Bboss has nothing better to do with his time but bounce from post to post on the site and battle everybody about HCG, I think I figured out that he HAS TO BE a chemist or rocket scientist because he thinks he knows a hell of a lot more than any doctor out their!  Now crawl back under your rock and leave people alone lurker.
Not that anyone asked, but I've been on HCG for a little more than a week now, and have lost 5 pounds. I am thrilled. I know the HCG has nothing to do with the weight loss; but I do believe that the HCG in my system influences where the fat is taken when my body needs energy. As I understand it, the effect of HCG is to instruct the body to take fat from the "storage" areas such as the belly and thighs and to leave the fat we need, such as the subcutaneous layer and the fat deposits around our joints. I am very happy to report that while I feel very empty, I am not experiencing any cravings or hunger that threatens to undermine my regimen. Just wanted to share my happy experience! Best wishes to all.
i need help!!!!!! my daughter is 13 years old 5'3 and about 160 lb  would it be ok if she did the hcg? if not what would be a good thing to help her loose about 50 lb pretty fast
Please BEWARE when ordering HCG oversees.  I did this once with Eurobolic.com and was successful.  I lost the one pound per day up to 23 lbs.  I placed my second order on September 24th and paid via western union.  I DID NOT RECEIVE my order.  I am still waiting.  Do whatever you need to to get your product.  If you have bloodwork from the last year, fax it to Native Healing Ways in South Carolina (hcgdiet.com) and they will call you anywhere in the country and ship the product to you either overnight or second day.  To begin cost me about 350.00 for the initial consulatation and order.  I waited so long for the HCG before I went with Native Healing WAys, that I started the entire program over, including the 2 day binge.  I am averaging more than 1 lb per day.  GOOD NEWS!!!  THE TRUDEAU PROGRAM WORKS.  During my period without the HCG, I did not regain.
After 2 days on the 500 cals with inj, it becomes easier to remain.  I've stuck to it faithfully and am now in my 2nd round of HCG treatments.  How have you done since your last post?  I incorporatedsome things from Phase 1 but was not faithful to that.
I am going to order this week. Thanks so much for answering my question. I have read the book and while he highly recommends phase 1, and I can see why, it's not a must. But I had to know if you didn't do phase 1 were you wasting your time and money. I have 10 pounds, maybe 15 by now.lt's gone to my belly, thighs, butt and boobs. I said in one of my posts that it was probably a combination of my age, and the food that I am eating. I just want to get it off. I have terrible food cravings also, sweets! I know that my body is full of candida, that could be why I crave the sweets, my blood sugar is good, so I know it's not that. What things did you do from phase 1? I know that I have to address the candida for sure. Are you eating all organic? Thanks again for your post to me. Good luck with the diet. Keep me posted on your progress, and when I start, I will do also.
From Phase 1 I consume all organic... especially the meat, veggies and fruit.  I don't want growth hormone to counter my weight loss.  I have 3-4 shots of Apple Cider Vinegar, which is great at curving my desire for sweets.   I drink the cammomile tea and the yerbamate tea.  I wear a q-link chain.  Prior to starting phase 2, I used to consume the coconut oil also.  I would not worry about the candida right now.  After the 2nd day on the 500 calories, you will not want to eat sweets.  In fact, waking up and seeing consistent weight loss is enough to keep ME focused.  Also, if all you have to lose is 15 lbs, then one treatment is all that you will need.  In the last two days I've lost 5.6 lbs. and I look so much smaller,.. especially in my waistline.  I'll keep you posted.  After you complete the treatment, go to drnatura.com and order the cleanse... it is a complete cleanse.
how are you able to stand the apple cider vinegar? I've tried to dilute it in water and take it straight and I can't stomach it...
I hated it at first and I've only learned to tolerate it.  Like I said in my last entry... "I have 3-4 shots".  I take it in shots to avoid it lingering in my mouth.  :)
Is anyone who is still on this forum taking the shots just once or twice a week if so please let me know how you are doing I would like to trade some stories with you
I am requesting a list of physicians or clinics in the Houston, Tx or Katy, Tx area.  Please advise
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF HCG HAS ANY CONTRADICTIONS WITH SYNTHROYD???
and  any doctors or clinics in the Houston area!!  please!!!
Where are you???
What's your web page where  I can see your progress and tips for this diet??? and  do you know of any contradictions with synthroyd(hypothyroydism)???
Thank you all for your inspiring posts. I am about to place an order online for HCG, but still confused on needle size and where it should be administered. 1/2" (probably for subcutaneous) or 1 1/4" (for intra muscular?). Buttocks? Stomach? Thighs? Please help!  
you can find the info you need on providers at hcgdiet.com just click on the highlighted provider list also on the needle size and where to give it,  I do believe if you scrolled up a ways you will find out some good info on that subject if that doesn't help you can also go to the hcgdiet website and read through the protocal and I do believe that it is in there! GOOD LUCK to you ALL!
that comment was for you too!   For some reason it cut you name out

P.S. When I say scroll up I do mean while on this forum I just wanted to clarify that
go away bboss! leave all of us alone
I am planning this week to get off of synthroid (I have been on it now for 11 years because a 'dr.' insisted I take it for Hashimoto's/hypothyroid)...well, I am sick of taking these pills and am going to see a naturopath to get off of them for good, and plan to start the HcG as soon as I can decide where to order it from....down to about 3-4 choices now... I will keep you posted.
I too am confused about the needle size...
I want to do it intramuscular (not subcutaneous, as that is what kevin suggests) - but not sure what size needle to use (don't want anything too large/painful).  I read on one site, that they suggest using this size: 0,5x16mm (whatever THAT means) if any of you know about this, please inform us non medical people....does that sound correct ???

Also a little concerned as to where the Exact spot is where to inject - I read in one girls' post that if you hit the sciatic nerve you can be paralyzed (lovely!) so do not want that scenario - not even sure where that nerve is.  Any help here for us newbies would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for the info. Upon further research, I found that intra-muscular is recommended per Dr. Simeon's original protocol. For this application, the needle is anywhere from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2", and up to 2 ", 27 gauge. If you read the original protocol, it explains exactly where to administer. Hope this helps. Please note that I am only sharing what I read, and am NOT recommending this by any means. Thanks again!
Wow, you guys are doing amazing on the HcG, very impressed with the results.  I have a question to any of you if you know the answer I would appreciate it.  Have any of you who have begun the HcG shots had any type of thyroid disorder ??  The reason I ask I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis (hypothyroidism/auto immune disorder) and have been on synthroid for 11 years (and want to get off of it) but want to know is it safe to take HcG while on synthroid ?  Next, have any of you gotten off of synthroid (if so what have been your results) and is the HcG working for you (with or without taking the synthroid) ??  I haven't been able to find any information on this subject, so if any of you know anything regarding this, thank you....  
To:

I want to start doing the HCG shots but I'm a little nervous of doing myself but i dont have enough money to pay for a "physician to administer"
So is it really possible for me to do it myself? with out harming anything in my body??
Hi everyone,

Here is the link to get the "Pounds and Inches" manuscript.

Good Luck!
Kimberlie

http://www.thecntr.com/POUNDS&INCHES.pdf
I ordered from native healing ways nhw and have done my load shots.  I have lost sleep about the sterility of the shots.  Who is loading them?  What are the conditions like in the lab?

They seemed very nice, but I don't know how much confidence I have in them.  The info that they mail is not very polished.  it is from a copy machine, and has plenty of typos,  also the receptionist didn't seem very well informed or educated.  

Any feedback would be great.
If you are looking for a medical weight loss clinics and see a real Medical doctor for HCG shot, try Soboba Med Spa at Laguna Hills. He has offices in Costa Mesa and San Diego.

Their HCG shot is only $63.

Check their Website

http://www.sobobamedspa.com
HCGMEDICAL.COM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
I LIVE IN THE SALISBURY NORTH CAROLINA ARE ,AND WOULD LIKE ANY ONE TO SEND ME INFORMATION ABIOUT THE SHOTS AND ALSO IF YOU KNOW OF A DOCTOR IN MY AREA
Do a search on Northcross medical center on google, they are in Huntersville and take insurance.  They write your script for Phentermine and give you the injections you need for the month.
I am going to a doctor right here in SALISBURY who has an excellent program.  If you'd like to e-mail me at ccarpenter44 at carolina.rr.com, I'll be glad to tell you about him!!

I've lost 25 pounds in 3 months and am totally happy!
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM HCGMEDICAL.COM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
I read your post about NHW. I was going to order from them, but then came the holidays and I decided to wait until the 1st of the year. Now I want to order from them, but would like to hear what you think of them now. I am a bit anxious about ordering from them or any of the places on here. Any info would be appreciated from anyone else also. Thank You.
Is anyone out there anymore? I posted a message to yingcat on Jan. 3. I didn't hear from you, and also, mine is the last post on this board. Just wondering if it's the new format or is anyone out there?  Would like to hear from you. Ducky12345 Thanks
I anyone out there????????????
Just try the hcg provider directory on http://www.hcgdietinfo.com

They update it regularly and list hcg weight loss clinics, physicians, and practitioners as well as mail order places, altho I still suggest going through a doctor for hcg weight loss. Also, if you don't see a doctor in your area, you can contact them and they'll email you when they have a listing that matches your area.
I am looking for a doctor in either the Mobile, AL or Pensacola, FL area
that will handle the HCG injections and diet information.  Any help on this would be appreciated.
I just made an appt. with a doctor that I found on the hcg directory. It is listed under Family Physicians in Sarasota, Florida. If anyone has been there  or knows anything about them, please let me know. They told me that the consultation was free. Seems there are so many scams and shady practices with this. I do know    a few questions to ask him from reading the KT book, but I don't know enough to be able to figure out if he is legit or not. Any input  would be appreciated. Thank you. My appt. is  Thurs..
I went to my consultation in Sarasota. The Dr.'s name is Mason. Seemed well informed about HCG, was very nice, but  the cost was $1500 for a month. You get five injections a week, and also  a pill. Can't think of the name of it. I think  this is very high. I like the idea of being under the supervision of a physician, but I'm going to go with NHW, do it myself, and save about $1000. Anyone out ther currently with NHW and are you satisfied? Thank you.
This is my first post, but I thought I would share. I have done Phase 1 of Kevin Trudeaus book about 80% - 15 colonics in 35 days, all organic food, Eleotin, Chammomile, Yerba Mate, & Oolong Teas, Krill Oil, Probiotics, food Enzymes, Vitamin E, Aceta L-Carnintine, Whole Food Supplements, Triple Fiber, Three-Lac for Candida Yeast Overgrowth, 1/2 Gallon of water, Walk One Hour Per Day, Rebound 10 minutes, lift weights every other day. I have lost 23lbs in 35 days, my wife 11lbs. in same time. I have taken Prilosec and Gaviscon for Acid Reflux for 13 years, haven't take one since the day I started. No real hunger and sugar/sweets cravings. The only negative has been I fall asleep on couch watching TV alot at night. It is surprising how good Cage Free Chickens and eggs are, butter, fish, grass fed hamburger, grass fed cows milk, veggies and fruits are great. Other things are hit and miss. Mayonaise blows, can't find a good steak have tried several, cereal is cardboard. Was set to start injections on Phase 2 only to find most websites are 6-8 weeks behind because of the demand. Don't trust sending money overseas with money orders. Who has had success finding hCG to inject themselves? I would appreciate any suggestions.
My friend recommended a clinic in SoCal, but it is up in LA. I am relocating to the OC area and would like to know if you ever found out the name of the clinic your current doctor's father owns there?

THX in advance for your reply.
Is anyone currently with NHW, and are you satisfied with them? I sent my paper work in with my blood test results and they are supposed to call you back and they haven't contacted me yet. It's been over a week now. Any info on them or anyone using them? I would appreciate any input. Thank you.
Hello all, i have been thinking about getting the hcg shot from hcgmail dot com.  (http://www.hcgmail.com)  does anyone know if they are legitimate.  their website looks kind of cheap and it says you do not need a prescription.  has anyone ordered from them?  any help would be greatly appreciated.
I dont know if you got the information you need , but there is a doctor in Salisbury NC.His name is J.N.Holmes,MD The program is called 'WEIGH - TO- GO. The address is 102 Mocksville Ave - Suite 104 , Salisbury NC . PHONE NUMBER  704-216-0229
Hi.  I just finished a six week course of shots, 6 per week with Sundays off.  I ate a 500 calorie diet, just like recommended in the Simeon literature online.  I went to a local doctor and picked up my injections already mixed. He weighed me weekly.  I was not hungry and lost a total of 27.6 pounds in six weeks!  It is wonderful.  I had no side effects and felt good.  After the second week, I started feeling tired so the doc added a weekly B12 shot.  From then on, I felt great.  When I took my last shot (Monday), I was told to wait 72 hours and then increase my calorie intake and add back fats and other foods, but no starchy vegetables or sweet fruits for three weeks.  I was told I have to stay off the injections now for six weeks or my body will become immune to the medicine and it won't work.  However, I have found a doc that does the oral hcg (Releana) and she says I can go on it right now, stay on it till I lose all the weight I want.  Anyone know anything about the Releana?
I have seen it  on line but, I don!t remember what web site it was on . When I find it again I will post you a note.
check out hcgdietinfo.com. Under Forums -All Discussions , they say the oral is a scam.Be sure to check it out . There is a lot of info on that site.
I found the web site . It is NaturalCuresStore.com
drugdelivery.ca is the best place to get it.....cheap and reliable!

Has anyone used HCG while on your period?  I want to continue injections during it, but I don't know why the original protocol says not to use it during mensis.
I have a friend who lost 30 lbs in 5 weeks on the oral HCG.  His cholestrol and blood pressure both came down during this time.  He looks great.  I've made my appointment for Friday, 3/21.  I will keep you guys updated.  M.
where can I find a doctor or a cline in Houston, Texas? Where can I find the oral HCG?
Please advise.
Thanks.
i live in portland oregon i really want to get started on the hcg shot please does anyone know where i can find a clinic that supply these shots please i need it in portland oregon
I doubt that everyone on this thread is lying,,,,,its way too long for that many people to be involved in scams.  There has got to be truth to this weight loss,,,,,Have you tried it personally or you are just thinking its crazy because of the amount of weight lost so quickly?
Y'all just ignore that person.  He/she/it will go away eventually with no attention.  We know what works.
for all the haters out there saying the hcg doesnt work check of the HCG Weight Loss Challenge, - 25 people with blogs all losing weight ont he stuff

http://www.****.ca/hcg-challenge.aspx
why did my post get edited??

here is the website the  THEFACTS0147

http://www.drug  delivery.ca/hcg-challenge.aspx
how long does it take for an order of hcg from drug delivery to arrive?
Hi Everyone,
   I started the diet on Mon. Load shots on Friday. I have lost 6 lbs.in 4 days. I can't get over how good I feel! I fought with cravings for sweets and carbs all the time and drank at least 3 diet cokes a day. I am not hungry and the cravings have stopped. I just can't get over how well HCG works. I put off doing this for months, felt a bit skeptical, but read this board and posted now and then. I am sorry now that I didn't start it sooner. I hope this helps anyone that felt like I did  and put it off. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! So far, 4 days into the diet, I am impressed with the results. It's not just the weight loss, I feel more energetic and I just feel so much better. I will keep you all posted on my progress.
any one doing HCG for weight loss that has PCOS?
how do u find a doctor or clinic for hcg in texas around dallas? i would like some more info on this, please help if you can??
We have HCG for less than anyone.

Concern Care Specialty Compounding Pharmacy
Josh Beal Pharmacy Rep
850.858.0221 direct line
850.454.0194

We have 2 types of HCG
Brand Name= Novarel 10,000 unit vial is $70
Generic= Abraxis 10,000unit vial is $55

We ship across America at wholesale shipping prices.

Please call me for any questions or information. Oral HCG is a scam. Be weary.
Hi all!
I got my kit yesterday (I am doing the Hcg and Lipotropic B12).

The Hcg shot was fine; I was advise to use my calf (as it is supposedly less painful/noticeable). I'm not sure I hit the muscle. I did the B12 shot, which has a RIDICULOUSLY long needle, and I KNOW I hit the muscle (it's hurt all day) and could only get half the dosage in before I started to get queasy.

My question: is everyone else using a needle with like, less than half an inch in length for the Hgc? Should I feel it when I hit muscle (like I did with the really long needle)

Thanks!

Starting info:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 165
Hello I'm Armand I'm currently weighing 348 pounds Im grateful because I know Ill reach a healthy 172 pounds ..What I am resolving now is Ive become insulin resistant and I'm asking my MD to start me on Metformin to help me I have been exercising almost everyday but my body hasnt responded I'm going on a month long yoga retreat which also helps the endocrine system and its a full on vegetarian retreat. Im also taking my Nordictrack with me  . Its Kundalini Yoga also when you finish you leave as a certified instructor . So Iam grateful for my healing process. Any advice is welcome and Im grateful..Im planning on also using the HCG and would love to have the B12 shots too What is Lipotropic B12?? Also Can I use GHG with a program of HCG ? Any one thank you
Thanks for the info...the only thing is, with BodysolutionRx's program, I'm supposed to inject 2ml of the Lipotropic B-12, and the insulin needle (30 gauge) only goes up to 1ml/cc, so I'd have to use two needles (or the same one twice).

I don't know how effective it is for fat loss, but I'm anemic, so the B-12 helps a lot.

So far, I've been on the shots for four days (including the two gorge days) and I'm down 8 lbs! (Although I do realize that some of that is water weight. :))

How's everyone else doing??
From Pooky160

I, too, am wondering about ordering overseas from hcgmail.com & whether or not they are legitimate.  Does anyone know?  

Also, to those people who asked about thyroid medication while on hcg, my understanding is that it is supposed to try and reset the hypothalamus, which in turn regulates all other hormone activity.  Therefore, if you think you can survive without your thyroid medication for a short while you might want to consider that.

And finally, I know that lettece is not on the diet, however, it helps me to feel fuller and as if I am eating something.  I put on it watered down organic cider vinegar along with some organic spices.  I am down 19 pounds in 20 days.
Is the shots safe? I am a dabetic and I have a high blood pressure. I have just heard about them. I need to lose weight but I want to do it the healthy way. Dixie