Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hCG and Blood Thinners
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hCG and Blood Thinners

Does anyone know if it's acceptable to use hCG while using blood thinners?  I have previously asked Noka of Native Healing Ways this same question and she said it would be ok.  But just thought I would ask the general forum if anyone had any experience with this.
Thanks.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would check with your doctor on that one. My DH is on blood thinners and every new medication or anything OTC he takes has to be reviewed by his doctor, especially if you use coumadin. I know HCG is a hormone produced by women  but still should ask. Or call you pharmacist, they should also know.
Blank
1384237_tn?1279434680
No one has actually answered this question yet!  I have Protein S Deficiency and have been on Coumadin since 1996.  I just want someone to say that they don't see a REAL problem with mixing these two.  I'm 5'2" tall and weigh 160 lbs.!!!!  Heaviest I've ever been!  I also have a connective tissue disorder which makes exercise very difficult.  I spent over $4,000 dollars on liposuction and the surgeon just laughed when I told him something had to be done as I went from a size 14 to a size 18 after the surgery!!!  He just said, "Hey...there's no guarantees but I can tell you that it took 3 nurses to get you into that extra large compression girdle!"  A**hole!!!

I'm desperate to get some weight off as I've already suffered one compression fracture in my spine and had advanced osteperosis B4 I ever had my hysterectomy!

Is this homeopathic weight loss treatment safe?  I can't sue you as I don't know you...just freakin' tell me the truth!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank