Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hCG and fibroid tumors
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hCG and fibroid tumors

Hi All:

Just wanted to ask anyone who cares to answer...

I am thinking of doing the hCG Weight Loss protocol, so far I've purchased and read KT's book.
I've had the necessary blood work done, and I'm on to the next step.

However, I am having some qualms about using the hCG as I have read several internet articles that advise that one be "cautious" when taking the injections, if you suffer with fibroid tumors.

My understanding is that the injections could aggravate the condition, causing the fibroids to worsen/grow.

I was diagnosed with fibroids several months ago, and advised of my options, none of which I care to try.  I was told that the fibroids were not very large, but could continue to grow.  So I definitely do not wish to introduce anything into my body that might "feed" them.  I understand that at/after menopause the fibroids shrink away anyway (lower estrogen levels).  I am 45 yrs old, and am fairly certain that menopause is about 2-4 yrs away for me.

I want desperately to lose 40-50lbs, for all the usual reasons (mostly for my health).  So I was really excited when I came across the weight loss protocol.

Any thoughts, advice, etc?????