hCG order
Has anyone else ordered through hcgmail.com? I ordered through them and I'm still waiting on my order and wanted to see if there was anyone out there that has received their order through them.  I'm starting to get a little nervous about it! Thank you!
I just got my order...YAY!!  I'm really looking forward to starting this program.  FYI...if anyone is thinking of ordering from the above mentioned site, it is Pregnyl and they do not include instructions on how to mix and inject.  Thanks to all of you on this site for giving us those directions...I would be lost right now if you hadn't done that for us!!!
I know I totally got ripped off.  I ordered before any of the threads mentioned anything about that other site you all used to order Pregnyl...oh well, you live you learn.  I'm just happy I got the order...if it works, which I'm sure it will, it will be worth it.
I'M still haveing a hard time with hcg  dirrections ,i dont no if its just me  ..what the hell is iu eu o m g im going  crazy  i need 2 start  loseing weight be4 the summer ....any1 out there help out a girl....just had a baby  ..u no how that is ...no clus on doses ...email me plz    h-26-***@****
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and was wondering if any one could let me know where I could order hCG from; and/or where I could by them in the Los Angeles area.

My e-mail is ***@****

Thanks a lot and good luck to all of us!
i emailed them with questions and here's what i got...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Van: Stephanie  
Verzonden: Monday 14 May 2007 12:30
Aan: info@hcgmail
Onderwerp:

just wanted to know how you send these injections without a prescription, and how you can verify that this is the real stuff?

_______________________________________________

HCG Mail < info@hcgmail> wrote:

Please read the FAQ on our web site

_____________________________________________

I READ THE FAQ PAGE WHICH SAID THEY COULD SELL WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION BECAUSE THEY GOT ITHEIR HCG IN AMPOULES FROM SOMEWHERE. I THOUGHT SO WHAT? WHAT DOES THAT PROVE?

Van: stephanie  
Verzonden: Wednesday 16 May 2007 8:22
Aan: HCG Mail
Onderwerp: RE:

those answers just create more questions.

i don't know what an 'amp'whatever is.

is this really human CG and is it legal for you to send it to the US without a prescription?

"HCG Mail" info@hcgmail  
To: stephanie  
Subject: RE:  
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:14:50 +0200

Amp are ampoules.
________________________________________________

THAT WAS IT.
THEY WOULD NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!