Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hcg and phentermine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

hcg and phentermine

I am presently taking the hcg injections, I give them to myself on a weekly basis and I am taking the phentermine(spelling)appetite suppressent. Is anyone else doing this, just wondering how you are progressing.
I'm new to this site.  I came across it by accident.  I have so many questions to ask several people about their weight loss. I don't know where or who to begin with.  These shots that I'm reading so much about.  What kind of shots are they and how do they work.  I understand the diet pills.  I see there's a clinic in North Carolina but are there any other clinics closer to say Burlington or Greensboro?  Any information anyone can offer I would love to hear.
  For 5 years I've been having a weight problem due to Thyroid.  It seems no matter what I eat or how much I excercise I can't lose weight.
I am also presently taking the hcg injections, I give them to myself on a weekly basis and I am taking the phentermine(spelling)appetite suppressent. I have been doing so for 4 months now and I have lost 46.4 lbs I started out at over 380 now  im down to..well you do the math. This program is excellent. My problem is the money I spend monthly on the injections, office fees and the cost of the Phentermine. I think Im doing wonderful. my energy levels are through the roof. And I know a couple of people that are doing it as well and there results are very close to mine. I haven't had any side effects at all that I know of. I would like others that are doing it to post any known side effects. I also heard alot of people saying that It has nothing to do with the injections. its the diet pill coupled with a very low call diet and excerciseing every day for 2 hours. either way I will continue because I have never felt better. ohh and it has also slowed down my PCOS as well as made my Cycle regular.
There is a wonderful doctor named Dr. Hussein in Morganton.  He can help.  The results are amazing.  The staff there is so helpful.  The program is a combination of HCG, medications, diet and exercise that anyone can do.  Please give them a call it is worth you time I promise!!
hi i wanted to no if any one out there is doing the hcg shots and the phentermine diet pill...the doctor is in huntersvill
i had side effects of losing my hair has any one experience
this let me no .......
Where do you buy the hgc to give yourself the shots?
I have been taking the hcg injections and the diet pills phentermine for a month and some days.  My first weigh in was yesterday (1/30) and I've lost a total of 21.4 lbs.  I was amazed of how much weight I lost and how fast a month seem to go by.  I would recomend this diet to anyone who is interested in seeing positive results fast.  Seeing that I can lose the weight has been a great motivation for to continue to eat right and exercise.  Eating right and exercising is very important in order to get the maximum results.
Congrats Gigglegirl!  I took my first shot 1/30/06!  I pray I'll have good results like you did.  Keep up the good work.  May God bless your endeavors.

Verbalconquest
Thanks verbalconquest.  I hope you too have great results. But i believe you will if you follow everything your doctor says. I would like for you to continue posting your results on the forum and I will continue to do the same.  So that you and I can be motivation for anyone who is skeptical about the hcg and phentermine.  Good luck and god bless.
let me start by saying that iam really happy for you guys out there.keep up the great work. i just moved from brooklyn to orlando florida ibeen here 4 months i have gain like 20pds. please help me find a doctor so that i could feel better about myself. thanks
Hello I live in Morganton NC but attend a clinic in Hickory. The program is great, I feel good and have so much more energy, my will power to get lose wieght is at a all time high. Not losing as fast as some people but I am very satisfied with what I have lost so far took my first shot 1/20 and lost 12lbs and 3 inches. Good luck to anyone, I'm so glad I found this site.
Hi Verbalconquest how is everything going for you.  Well I just went to my 2nd weigh in 2/27 and I lost 24lbs.  So that is a total of 45lbs for 2 months.  I am very excited and hope to continue getting positive results.
would anyone happen to know where the shots and meds can be purchased. I love in NY and have had no luck finding a clinic.
Hey Rhonda,
I noticed that you are going to a clinic in Hickory (where I live) could you tell me which one it is?
How do you know how much of the HCG to give yourself? can the HCG be bought online, and are there are problems that you might encounter with you giving yourself the shot.

I am 30 yrs old, I've had a weight problem all my life, I need help, I found this wonderful site and all the people here seem to inspire me to do something about it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
I go to the "Fat Doctor" in Huntersville. I have lost over 20lbs in a month. My daughter lost 33 in a month. Many people I work with have lost 60 and 70 lbs. This is the easiest diet I have ever been on. I don't know of anyone this diet hasn't worked for.
I was a little leary of giving myself the shots, but it was no big deal. As long as you take them out of the fridge and let them get to room temp, they don't even hurt. As for the girl who asked how much of the injection do you give yourself? The shots are pre-measured and ready to go. They give you four shots, one for each week. It's easy. Great diet!
  I am 46 years old 5'1 and weight 124 lbs. My weight set point keeps going up with age and I'm finding it harder and harder to keep thin. I know I will not ever be 107 lbs again and thats ok but I would like to be several pounds thinner, I'd be happy at 115 for my age and height. Last year I went to a diet doctor who gave me phenedrine and a thyroid pill called tcl, he said my thyroid was low but my GP said that he was giving me thyroid medication unneccessarily and that it actually showed up elevated when he took blood and I was still on them. He strongly incouraged me not to take them. However they did work and I lost several pounds with proper dieting and excercizing.
Without them it was hard to loose anything by just diet and excercize.
   My question is does anyone have any experience with thyroid medication for weight loss. I gained back my weight again and would like to loose those seven pounds again. I am dieting and excercizing but if I cheat for one day I'll gain and I just maintain with excercize and diet. I am so tempted to go back on them but I am also concerned about my health. Also what are these injections I hear people talking about. HCG is that a hormone? thanks for any insight, diet and excercizing are not cutting it and I dont want to believe that when you get older you are going to be destined to gain weight.
I am looking for a program in the Hickory area.  Would you please pass on your information to me?  Thanks.
I am looking for any place to get these injections- I live in Ohio- anyone know of  a doctor in Ohio doing the injections?  I have taken phentermine but it is so expensive to get on line now- it will break me.  Anyone know an online site to get HGC injections?
you may have to visit a gyn or bariatric clinic in order to get the injections.
You said you give the hcg shot to yourself weekly, what is the weekly dosage?  Several sites i have searched have you taking the injection daily...i don't think i could handle that everyday.
What's a bariatric clinic? I live in Ohio too, and am trying to find a doc who will prescribe hcg for losing weight. Thanks!
where do I buy HCH injections to give to myself?  I see that people are having great results but I cant find it, only oral form. I am a LVN so I would not have a problem giving them to my self. can any one tell me? I live in California  can someone tell me?
where about n cali? there r a couple of clinics but most people get it online
I would like to more about these hcg injections, I just recently moved to FL and was trying to get started on b12 injections, having to luck, maybe I will be able to find a Dr who does hcg injections.  Is it more common?  What kind of Dr would do them?  I have not been able to find a weight loss dr in my area, if anyone knows of one in the Ft Walton/Destin area, PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know.
Thank you so much.  I am REALLY, REALLY wanting to get this weight off!  I have started walking and cutting calories, but I am ready to start seeing more results.
I just started this program. I am in Hickory NC . I am going to Totally Fit 4Life but there are others around the area that people can go too. Any of you in this area some that I know of are Dr. Hussan in morganton. Swisher internal med and beside that foothills internal in hickory and also there is a clinic on 321 you can go to beside the emergency vet on 321 between the two bridges
I am not too far from you towards Gastonia, there is a couple in Gastonia and a few in Huntersville.  One in Huntersville takes insurance, you need any info on this contact me at Juiceman2k7atgmail
I started the hcg diet 6 1/2 wks ago and have only lost 10 lbs but also 11 inches but have gone down at least 2 pant sizes. I wanted to lose 20-25 lbs but its not coming off as fast as i would have liked. Has anyone with only 20-25 lbs to lose ever done this diet? I get 5 shots a week and take 2 days off. It's an 8 week course, so hopefully i'll lose some more before my 8 wks are up.
Does anyone know of a clinic in Jacksonville, NC  that prescribes the inj HCG and Phentermine?  Or anywhere in the area?
I live in Lexington and would like to find a clinic for hCG injections.  Can anyone give me names of clinics in North Carolina and where they are located?
Where can I find out about taking phentromine and hCG injections?
does anyone know a doctor in fort worth texas that will prescribe the hcg shots???
I would like to know if there is anyone in or around Lexington, North Carolina that does the shot I heard there was one in Salisbury but I can not find it ms_curious24***@****
http://www.weightogocarolina.com/faqs.html is the one in Salisbury