hcg cream?
Is there anybody out there who uses or has used the hcg cream and DHEA cream?  I am on my 10th day of 500cal diet and I feel really yucky.  I've had great weight loss but I get hungry then nauseated.  I was like that when pregnant too.  I had terrible diarreah for the 1st week.  The food makes me gag when I'm really hungry.  My sis-in-law and her mom did this and they were so full of energy and just HIGH!  My brother started calling it "crack cream" (ha!).  Is there a way to know if I'm getting enough or too much hcg?  If I take a HPT will it be +?  I love the results but I'm not sure I want to feel like this for 23-40 days.
I didn't use the cream, but I never had any symptoms like that with the hcg that I was using. Maybe you should go back to that doctor and find out what's up with you, that doesn't sound good.
I would like to buy hcg cream but do not know where to go to get it. can you tell me?