Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hcg cream?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

hcg cream?

Is there anybody out there who uses or has used the hcg cream and DHEA cream?  I am on my 10th day of 500cal diet and I feel really yucky.  I've had great weight loss but I get hungry then nauseated.  I was like that when pregnant too.  I had terrible diarreah (diarrhea) for the 1st week.  The food makes me gag when I'm really hungry.  My sis-in-law and her mom did this and they were so full of energy and just HIGH!  My brother started calling it "crack cream" (ha!).  Is there a way to know if I'm getting enough or too much hcg?  If I take a HPT will it be +?  I love the results but I'm not sure I want to feel like this for 23-40 days.
Tags: HCG, Weight, Diet, loss
I didn't use the cream, but I never had any symptoms like that with the hcg that I was using. Maybe you should go back to that doctor and find out what's up with you, that doesn't sound good.
I would like to buy hcg cream but do not know where to go to get it. can you tell me?