Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hcg diet 2

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 401-446 comments:
THANKS!
How are you doing today?  Hope you are still hanging in there.
thanks, I remember the wedding, your doing good now though right. I am going to the bathroom more today, so I am hoping that will be a good thing tomorrow.
You guys are doing amazing!!!  Since I am still waiting for the arrival of my HCG, I hope to start next week--Friday after my visitor, I can only cheer you on from the sidelines.  It sounds like a few of you are getting frustrated with the slow down of loss, just remember it is still going away!  Maybe check your inches...Dr S said something about women holding more water until the fat cell was completely gone.  Don't havve a great grasp on that concept, but it kinda sounds like a posibility for you guys.  He says normal (1lb/day) will start up again, so don't get discouraged!  

loo-  where are you, I am dying to hear how things are going for you!  Hope you are reaching your goals!!!!

Keep it up, and can't wait to join you.
Glad you are getting motivated and my words are helping. I really recomend going to the internet and looking up the " pounds and inches manuscript by Dr. Simmons. and read it very carefully. It will fully educate you as to how this process works. It answers every single question I have ever seen asked on this site and I belive it will leave you very confadent in the decissions you make during this phase. As you can see by so many people not getting consistant results it is a delacate process. It is great you are getting some exercise, it will help SO MUCH.  

To answer your question, you take the shots every day except during you period and the course last min 21 days and max 40 days. Then if you need more you have to wait a month and do it again.

Good luck, get the manuscript
Hey there I posted another thread that is  "Dr.Simeons Hcg Diet Group"

I'm having a hard time following all the added forms of the Hcg diet and hope those of us maybe following the Dr.S diet can post on there too.
sounds good mama!  
eru.....i'm hangin in there too.   i lost all that i gained for some unknown reason.  must be water but i'm back where i was 2 days ago.  i'm like you were stuck in the 170's but hopefully it's coming down!
I'm with you Mama . . . . I'm making the jump to Dr.Simeons Hcg Diet Group
I give the injections in my stomache, one inch below the belly button either to the right or left, and each week a rotate sides. I use a 1/2 needle. I'm tellin' you, when you do it, you are gonna kick yourself for being so nervous about it. when I stuck it in, I think I paused for about 2 seconds, because 1) I couldn't believe I did it and 2) I couldn't feel it!!!! so after my 2 second pause, I remember to push to inject the HCG!!! Trust me, we will both laugh about it after you do it...and I don't think anyone is a bigger scaredy cat than me!!!!
thank you sooo much for responding to my question i have the book from k t i was just looking thru the web and came across a site about ora thin product that supposed to take the place of injections
and the statement is that it is hcg for oral application instead of the needle but after reading all the post and really thinking long and hard about the injections i am ready to start them thinking its probably the stronger dose and the original way so thanks again for your kindness in taking time to answer my question
Hi, and thanks for your response. I actually felt kind of silly after I wrote to you last night...I thought, you know, I really SHOULD know the answer to this question (if I am to do the injections on weekends or not), rather than bug Larry about this! Don't get me wrong, your response was helpful and I did not feel I was bugging you at all...but I think I was feeling just a bit overwhelmed while mixing the hCG and it was kind of funny  because I felt I had a "Little Larry" on my shoulder encouraging me along! I work as a teacher and mental health therapist in a Day Treatment program and when the kids leave the program we tell them that if they ever need a push they can pretend that they have a "Little ......name of therapist or teacher" on their shoulder, thus the analogy.

I copied Dr. S's manuscript a few months ago before I made the decision to go ahead with this and I did not save it although I found it so interesting. I will download it again, and thanks for that suggestion.

I went through a surgical menopause (in one day!!!...although the effects constantly linger) 7 years ago. That situation has brought it's own set of problems including weight struggles. I try to keep balanced hormonally by using Bioidentical hormones (which, like hCG, cannot be patented, so they don't get the just and fair treatment, or understanding, that they should receive). I simply told my family that for a few weeks I would be injecting a hormone in addition to the hormone creams and the patche I use (GHI Medical is aware that I need to use the female hormones I use,which is one reason I wanted to go through them for the shots). My spouse is freaking out since his doctor is trying to get him to inject testosterone since his level is critically low, so the less anxiety I show about my own injections, the better off we all are, since I am praying he soon agrees to start the shots to help correct his male menopause. We're a mess!!!

Anyway, sorry for the rambling but I do appreciate the support from this forum and will go to the Simeons/KT thread It. Mama just started (I do have that book, btw)...and, yes...on the exercise...HUGE...totally. I am a huge Covert Bailey fan (Fit or Fat? and Smart Exercise are my two fav. books)...the man literally reshaped my life and health back in 1982, ...so I am a believer. Just needed a nudge. And, I start the physcial therapy tomorrow for the disk issue, so I am hoping I will soon be better than ever. At age 54 I don't give up easily.

Interestingly enough, I did not gain much at all during the first 2 loading days although wouldn't you know it, my appetite was at a low ebb...So, I am down about 3 pounds already since the first shot last Saturday. And to be honest, I used half the amount I needed to use on Sat. since I got a late start in the day AND, I think I was a bit nervous. No more nervousness now...At 5:45a.m. as I was preparing for work, I got that injection ready and given all within about a 3 minute time frame.

Take care all and will see you on the other thread.

Mary
Hi, Just wanted to say it was nice reading your note and THANK YOU for your response...I guess this is a "I want to thank you for thanking me, etc..." but, it is nice to hear back from posters, so I just wanted to let you know that!  I might have been off the mark a bit when answering your question, too, since  you might have been wondering about a particular product on the market (the oral product you mentioned)...oh well, there is so much information out there, isn't there?

I have heard of Releana, an oral hCG, that sounds quite legit and I even looked into using that, but would have had to travel 3 hours to get an appointment with a doctor who uses it, or I would have had to go through even more paper work and appointments if I'd wanted my doctor to look into it. Even though I did have my doctor's approval for the injectable hCG, it was less of a hassel going this route. However, if I'd lived CLOSE to a doctor already using Realena, I might have considered that instead. Having said that, I have had no problems injecting myself.

Take care, Mary
Hey!  It was a very pleasant experience.  I took the phentermine this morning, and I didn't feel anything.  No jitters or anything.  I haven't craved any sweets at all.  I have actually stuck to my diet today with food selections and stuff.  I am drinking a lot of water.  I was used to drinking about 2-3 cokes per day, so when I started to get the caffeine withdrawal I just drank a few sips of a pepsi and took a tylenol.  I felt so bad drinking the few sips that I actually threw it out.  I am so proud of myself for that alone.  My whole problem before was sweets and other carbs (potatoes ---yum!!).  I don't crave them now.  I can't wait until next Monday when I go back.  
12.5 lbs. first week on the B-12/ HCG program. It was EZ..... I love it so far, wish me luck
Has anyone had trouble with low blood sugar on Dr. Simeons? My blood sugar keeps dropping and i ll just drink a lil oj to get back going but i was wondering it anyone else had that problem?
CONGRATULATONS!!! 12.5 pounds is great. I know you have to feel great about that. I weighed myself yesterday, and I have lost a total of 14 pounds in 11 days.
Thanks for the info on the shot.  I haven't heard of injecting it in your stomach.  I would think it wouldn't hurt as bad in your tummy compared to your arm.  The arm just seems more firm and harder to inject than the tummy.  Just a speculation.  :)
Are you injecting yourself ONCE a week?  Or every day?
I'm sure I've asked you that question before and I apologize.  Work has had me so frassled this week, and I haven't had much time to hop on here.  So how are you doing on your plan?  I go to my doctor once a week, each Friday, for the injection and weigh in.  Tomorrow will be one whole week!  Can't wait to see how much I've lost!
They prescribed phentermine?  Are you going to the Baytown location?  
In Houston, I was prescribed Bontril.  I guess it's a similar product.  It works so well though!  I haven't had any cravings for sweets or carbs either.  It's a strange feeling to not crave it, but it sure helps me to stay on track!!  I go in tomorrow, Friday, so I'll let you know my results.  Wish me luck!!  
This is the thread
Gottagetitoff, it looks like I made a typo.  HAHA  Looks like you're GONNA getitoff!  :)

I went to my doctor today, and I lost 8.5 pounds my very first week!!  I was so excited!
I hope the two of you had a great week on the program!  

DaleJrFan, your followup is on Monday, right?  Keep me posted!!  
Congratulations!!!! It's exciting isn't it?  They did prescribe phentermine to me.  It works great.  I sometimes have to remind myself to eat.  I do follow up on Monday and I can't wait.  I am going to the Baytown location.  I wish I would have known about this program sooner.
I guess it's better late than never, right?!  I'm so excited right now!  Today is my 5 yr old son's birthday party.  One weakness was birthday cake, so I'll see how that works for me today.  I may splurge just a tad bit and have a bite for celebration.  I'll share off my husband's plate!  The one week I'm concerned about is mid October.  I'm going on vacation to Savannah, and I hope to not be tempted during that week.  
DaleJrFan, I know today is your big day.  Let me know how well you did your first week!  I didn't do all that great this weekend due to my son's birthday party, but one good thing is I didn't gain anything either!
2lbs a week, that's what we have been taught to think.... read the Simeons manuscript and Kevin T. book. Yes, you loose muscle and water when you lose the weight the wrong way, but if you have not tried the protocol, don't knock it. There are right and wrong ways to do everything.
Hey!! I went yesterday and I have lost 8.6 pounds.  But, I haven't lost any since.  Of course, I haven't gained any either.  They told me it would be slower than the first week, but I would still continue to lose.  Hopefully I will do good this week too.  How are you doing?
Does anyone knows of a doctor or clinic who will prescribe HCG , in the AUSTIN, HOUSTON AND COLLEGESTATION TX? Also what cain of prices we are talking about? I read K. T book and I really would like to star on that program without killing our finances. I have been going to a clinic in College Station Tx, the Dr. only prescribes Phentermine, water pills and B-12 shoots once a wk for $70.00 consultation and the prescription for $15.00 at a local pharmacy. However, he refuses to prescribe HCG. I have been reading all this threats and It seems to that it works. I am excitted , but confuse on where to buy. I have let a post with other 2 threats with no avail. I am 41 years of age I started 4 months ago at 168 and I weight 149. in 4 months. I have been stock o 149 for the last month. I would like to get the HCG shoots ad don'nt mind givin them to my self, as my son is Diabetic ad had some practice. I am getting despeate and I am thinking to getting them from MEXICO, since I have a couple friends who trael oer there, but I do not know under what name this injections are. Can any one help me. belsy.***@****
go to drugdelivery.ca lost of people have been using that site.
Thanks for the pront answer.
I'm a vegetarian and am thinking about starting the program.  What does your mother use for her protein substiture?  I'm thinking of Quorn tenders which we can buy here in MS.  These are micoproteins, not soy based protein.  Low fat, almost no sugar, some egg white.  Good protein source.  10 grams in 80 calories.

Veggiegal
Hello to Mresearcher, Skardkat, ubflossen, Larry, etc.  So many in here now!!  It is great to hear of all the progress going on.  Same with me.  I am feeling fine, energized, positive, and most of all I am taking off the pounds.  Since last Friday late evening when I began my first injection, I have lost a total of 7 pounds.  It has been a very long time (about 10 years) since I weighed under 140.  I am now at 139 pounds.  I was SO elated to see the scales this morning, with another 1.50 pounds from yesterday.  YES !!!  This stuff works.  I am more disciplined and getting through the first day of vlcd was my hurdle.  Now it is much easier.  Did an hour of YOGA last night and it was SO good.  

Thank all of you for your support with this.  We are all in this to encourage each other with kindness and compassion.  Remember, drinking the water... IT IS important.  I am drinking my water up to even 9 or 10:00 o'clock at night.  I begin drinking it first thing in the morning after weighing first thing.  I really feel good and the most noticable thing I feel is better sleep at night and no insomnia right now.  Thanks again to all of you for sharing and helping one another.  Have another wonderful day!!
I haven't been on here in a while, but congrats...8.5 pounds is wonderful!!! I have lost a total of 15.5 pounds so far. I go to the doctor one time per month, and I do an injection once per week myself. I had a slip up this weekend, but I got right back to it on Monday. My doctor wants me to lose 15 pounds per month....This is my 3rd week and I am already over what he wanted. I am hoping to lose 20 pounds by the time I weigh in again. I hope to have lost 50 pounds by Christmas, that would put me at 193 pounds. To be in the 100's again...it will be great. My doctor wants me to get to 145, I have never weighed 145, but I was slim most of my life. I am shooting for about 155 or 160.
That's wonderful!!  I can tell you that the 2nd week has slowed down, but if I still keep losing, I'm staying positive.  I did horrible over the weekend because of my son's 5th bday party.  I ate an entire cupcake!  BAD!  Then that evening we went out to Macaroni Grill, and I had a couple of bites of lasagna!  Not a good day at all.  The good thing is that I didn't gain any weight.  I just started losing again on Monday night, and as of this morning I've lost another 2 pounds.  So that's over 10 pounds total in less than 2 weeks.  I gotta say I'm very happy with the results, and it motivates me to stick to it.  I'd like to lose 15 pounds total before leaving for Savannah on vacation next week.
If you'd prefer to inject the hcg yourself, I'd look into that drug delivery website.  Also, there's a thread on here that follows the Simeon's Diet that would be very informative  if you would like to give yourself injections daily.  The thread is titled Dr. Simeons Hcg Diet.  I go to a doctor once a week for consultation, Hcg/B12 shot, and a prescription for an appetite suppressant.  The shot is $12 weekly, and a one time fee of $35 to get started on the program.  I believe they have locations in Houston, Beaumont and Baytown.  If you'd like to try that program instead of daily injections, their number is 1-888-301-1004.  Good luck!
It has been a while!  Congrats on the 15.5 pounds!!  Is this your 3rd week on your program?  I'd love to lose 15.5 pounds by my 3rd week, but I may have a set back since I'll be on vacation next week in Savannah.  I'll be doing tons of walking though and taking my own water container to carry around with me.  I'd LOVE to lose a total of 50 pounds by Christmas!!  It may be closer to 40 pounds by New Years, but I will take it!!  My goal is also to lose 15 pounds a month and be at 140.  It definitely helps staying focused by reading everyones success stories on here.  It helps me get through my weak moments.
Hello, I will be starting soon. I was wondering if the products you are using such as the nature's gate deodorant and toothpaste and the moonshine soap are affecting your weight loss? Do you lose 1-2 lbs a day on average?
Hello, I don't believe ubflossn uses this thread anymore.  I'm sure you can contact her on thread "Dr. Simeons Hcg Diet Group".  That thread focuses on the Simeons program, and they will be the best support group to follow.  Hope this helps.
thank you, do you have any suggestions or experiences?
I'm following the VLCD from Dr. Simeons, but I'm not giving myself the injections daily.  I
I go to a doctor that injects the B12/Hcg shot once a week.  So far I've lost 11 pounds in 2 weeks!  The 1st week, I lost 1 lb. a day on the average, but the 2nd week has slowed down, which I expected.  Now I'm losing about 0.5 lbs a day.  I'll see what week 3 brings.  
Does anyone have asthma, or ever had asthma and the HCG is effecting it? Are you wheezing or having trouble breathing since starting the use of it? I noticed I started wheezing since starting the injections, but it could be the change of whether.
I started the Protocol on Sunday 10/14/2007 @ 230.5 pounds. I gorged for 2 days and gained 4 pounds 234.5 pounds. I started the VLCD on Tuesday 10/16/2007, it is now Thursday 10/18/2007, I weighed myself this morning and....... (drum roll).................. 226 pounds! That's 8.5 pounds in 2 days! 4.5 pounds off my original weight of 230.5, I am so astonished at what this is doing. Praise God! I had a couple of cravings, but as I keep seeing the scale go down, down, down.... it wipes any thoughts of cravings out of my mind
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!  I bet you almost didn't believe it, did ya??  I thank God with each pound that is gone.  The cravings will go away.  You're doing great!!
Thank you for the encouragement, as it really helps!!
10/19/2007 Friday....... I weighed myself this morning, and only a half pound loss........ Praise God!, at least I lost and did not gain or stay the same! I'm down to 225.5 pounds. I still can't believe it... is this real.... LOL, could the half pound loss be due to the fact that Thursday is the day that I skip my injection? Or is it just leveling off..... 8.5 pounds in 2 days is a lot....... then again I had a flat tire yesterday and touched the spare, may have gotten some  grease on my fingers. Oh well today is a new day.
You're probably beginning to level off.  It seems to happen at different times for everyone.  The day you skip shouldn't have anything to do with it.  The hCG is still in your system.  Just thank God for the half pound loss and get ready for the next day.  You're doing fine.
THANK YOU (mystikldrmr), I think that's what it was, I am losing between 1.5 - 2 pounds a day now, I stayed at 225.5 for 2 days (Fri & Sat), Sunday Morning I was at 224 pounds, As of this morning, I'm down to 222pounds! Praise God!
OMG! Somebody please help!!!!!!!!!
My lips are so dry, they feel like they are on fire! I have not put any kind of product on them, I bought two chapsticks, some Burt's Beeswax and another vegan brand from a health food store, however I have not used either of them, due to the fact that they are basically made up of all oil (cocnut, sunflower, canola) and so on. I need something I can put on my lips to soothe them, that will not interrupt my weight loss. Does anyone have any suggestions. I am in extreme discomfort. Thank You all, God Bless.
Go to this thread, I think everyone is using this one now: "Dr. Simeons Hcg Diet Group" See you there!
what is vlcd?  I am just about to start the hcg.  Any words of wisdom beore I do?
my son wants to start this hcg diet, he did have melanoma cancer
about 10 yrs. ago and is very heathly, but one dr. told a lady who
had breast cancer yrs. ago not to go on it.  we don't have any
reason not to go on this diet.  will you  please respong asap
he wants to start fri. apr. 26th.   thank you, juli
HELP!  My lips are like sand paper!!!!!  What can I use?!?!?
am type 2 diabetic is hcg safe for me?
hi im glad someoneelse mention the blood sugar,i felt shakey (shaky) this am but i guess my body so use to having some food in it. but is oj ok while youre doing the hcg diet? can it mess up the way the diet works? bc this is my third day,i just started
Viewing 401-446 comments: