Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hcg diet
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hcg diet

I am on the hcg inj. Is anyone having hair loss due to this?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Female here.  Used HCG many times.  Never had any negative side effects.
Blank
Either download a copy of the original simmions protocall from the internet or you can buy a copy on ebay for a couple bucks. this is written by the original doctor who discovered the weight loss cure the "weight loss cure "book by kevin trudeau was based on. i have read both and learned alot about the protocall. Simmions 40 some page booklet talks about hair loss but from what i remember the patient suffered from this prior to injections. The hcg put it in remission then when the protocall was finished the hair contuned to fall out but grew back fast and to the clients satisfaction. You will have lots of important questions by educating yourself with simmions acual cases.
Blank
Weight loss in general tends to cause people to lose their hair. My mom has lost 60 lbs on Weight Watchers and now her hair is falling out A LOT!

I was losing my hair due to after math of effects of anesthesia from a surgery I had in December to remove a pituitary tumor. I am now on the HCG protocol and my hair loss has decreased. I immagine it will come back once I lose the weight and go off the HCG but for now it has stopped it. I have heard others report a hair loss however, but not significant.

Pregant women often have thinning hair during or post pregnancy. Don't know if this phenonmenon can be blamed on the HCG or not...
Blank
Can I get HCG in Canada
Blank
I have been on the hcg diet for about 2 months and have lost about 25 pounds but today I cheated bigtime
Has this happened to anyone else and how long did it take to get back to your lower weight.also
going on a cruise September 21.. Any advice?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank