Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hcg diet

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 801-902 comments:
My colonics lady never massaged my colon.! LOL!!!
you guys, I've never had a colonic done... Ive always wanted to but just never got around to it.does it really work? hurt? lose any wieght?
Maybe you were empying better than I was.  LOL  It took about 6 treatments before I started emptying good.  
Yes.  It does work.  Doesn't hurt.  Although it can be a little uncomfortable when presure builds up.  She always knows just when to release it though.  I lost 10 pounds doing it before I started the vlcd.  I used to be 192 lbs.
so did it take you all 6 treatments to lose 10 lbs? just curiuos...I know I got some serious stuff backed up after 4 pregnancies and years of constipation
Really M . . . NHW's forbids salt? Woops I've been using it on all my veggies (sea salt) . . .  I steam a whole bag of organic spinach (100 grams) . . . it steams down to about 3 tblsps . . . . drain all the water out of it so it's not slimmy and add sea salt and pepper . . . . I love it!! Good work M, I'm proud of you!!

Eru: I do an enema once a week . . . we call it Big Red at our house . . .  the enema bag . . . . it really cleans you out . . . I've never been to a colonic person . . . . little too personal for me!!

Good Job everyone . . . . isn't it great??
BIG RED!!!  you're killin me!
So finished day 4 of the vlcd and was down another 1.8 pounds so I'm at a total loss of 8.9 pounds!  I am so excited to have found something that is working! Hope it keeps up! Well half-way thru day 5 and feeling good!

mres:Dr. S doesn't forbid salt... so I'm using it. I need some seasoning... I will try the spinach again with a drop of apple cider vin again.

Loo:Thanks for the spinach idea and the good laugh! Big Red.... hahahahaa

Who needs a colonic or big red....I can't stop going it's all day...............here.....

Hello everyone, it is day 5 of the vlcd for me and I am down 10 lbs, woo hoo. However I am really hungery. I am wondering how many were still hungery at day 5 and how many were not and also weather or not you are doing sub q or intermucular injections ??

last post to all of u
I'm at day 5 vlcd too and my hunger is gone. I am doing IM injections. I alternate upper thigh. I was using a 30g 1 inch needle, but I just bought 27g 1 1/4 inch and started using that today. I inject it to the very top of the needle where it meets the syringe. I know the hunger issue really seems to be different for all of us. I also am drinking a gallon of water (or very close to it) plus I drink another 44 oz. of the teas combined. Hang in there it'll be gone soon... !
That's awesome 10lbs in 5 days . . . crazy, right? I remember I was starvin marvin on day 5 & 7 but the other days . . . not so bad . . . . it gets much better - don't worry!!
gg: Yes.  It took me all 6 treatments to lose 10 pounds.  

all: Sounds like everybody is doing really well.  Really happy for you all.  
Laughing at myself is what gets me thur the day!!
That and my spelling!!
hey guys, earlier today, a bunch of posts ago, someone asked if we could start a new thread called HCG Diet 2 since this one is so long and some people are having probs with it  (sounds like a car revving up everytime I go to this thread!!)  So what do ya'll think? Shall we? I'd love to but I'm not goin if you guys aren't goin with me.....:0)
I have been following everyone since the begining of Aug. I went through GHI and it took about three weeks. I'm starting the whole thing in the morning. All of you have been great with the info. I will keep everyone posted on the progress. lol
Hi you all!

Larry, thanks for your kind post to me about GMI Medical...I appreciated it. I do think there is a call from them on my voice mail from earlier today. Busy night and have not had time to sit and check messages..besides, I want to do it when there is some time for me to be by myself...don't want to miss any of the message due to distractions. But, on the caller ID there was a note about a call from Florida!  I am taking it as a good sign.

Say...hope this does not sound like I am trying to stir anything up...but if for some reason you all decide to leave this site and go to a private site for instance, if you would be so kind as to include me...I have posted on Medhelp (on the Ovarian Cancer forum and more recently on the Menopause forum) for almost 4 years...) I have many posts in the archives on the general archive forum under the patient to patient forum for Ovarian cancer mostly about (bioidentical) hormones and also about how to get rid of surgical adhesions...But, my point is that I am afraid now that our negative poster is back (it was too good to be true, wasn't it?) if you all get sick enough of it as I am...please don't leave me in the dust!  I know I have not posted often here, but you all have inspired me and I feel as if you are all part of my HCG family! Gosh this is sounding sappy.

I belong to a private site on Yahoo where some of us go for some peace and quiet, so that is what prompted me to write this. And, gosh, I hope this does not get me in trouble...Why "negative poster" is not in trouble is beyond me...or maybe he is and yet he sneaks back on.

Take care, and I hope to join the group on a more regular basis soon. I know I don't have an E-mail address up on the new section where we are now allowed to post them, but I can either E-mail one of  you if need be, or I can actually take time to create a new (generic) E-mail address I would be able to post there.

I hope this made some sense :)
Mary

YES! Great idea...I was thinking of that, too...starting another thread. I am sure this thread will be archived so that people can look it up for reference information.

Congratulations, too, on your success.

Mary
Yes, please, please let me know too!  You guys have all been such an inspiration, and I am about to order mine.  Thanks, Kelly
9 days of vlcd and 10.6lbs gone!!!!  this is amazing.  and remember, i'm on my period and still losing.  i know several of you are going to get the visitor soon so it's good to know you can still lose during this time.  i'm a bit hungry today but it's the 3rd day without my shot.  i'm going to do it if i can.  if it gets unbearable i will cave and give the shot early but i'm getting to the really light phase of the period anyway.  

good luck everyone.  hang in there!!!
Good for you Ub!!! You up already? It's 5:30am in NY so it's 4:30 am by you . . . . I woke up and can't get back to sleep . . . all that black coffee has finally caught up with me!!
nope it's the same time here.  on the days i work i have to get up that early so i can get on the treadmill and rebounder.  if it doesn't happen before work.......it aint gonna happen!!  after work is pretty hectic with evan's homework, dinner etc.  what's the word for you today???  are you still dropping numbers???  what day are you on now?
Yay!  Lost 1.5 lbs overnight.  Down to 174 lbs now.  Got the colonic yesterday.  Didn't empty well.  I'm still pretty backed up.  But I'm happy with the 1.5 lbs loss.  I had my colon therapist call the company where she got the fiber that I'm taking to find out how many calories are in it.  It's just 18 calories per scoop.  I really need to keep taking it and just weigh my chicken or fish a little lighter.  

Congragulations to everyone on your weight loss.  
Well I got up at 5:30 am and drank a half gallon of water before I weighed in so . . . not sure but when I got back up at 7:30 I'm back to 149lbs . . . so the 1/2lb. I gained after my sunburn and beach workout day I lost and maybe more but not sure cause I drank so much this morning . . .  It's day 32 for me and I'm 31 lbs. down sooooooo in an ideal world I have to catch up one lb. . . . .  to the ideal one pound a day loss I was hoping for . . . it's coming down to the wire and my hopes of 130lbs seems unrealistic but you never know . . . trying to keep positive and thinking thin!!

So Happy For Everyone . . . . Keep It Up (or down, I should say!)
Eru--YAY GIRL!! I told you it would happen!! Funny...I weighed in at 174 this morning too!! But I only lost 1/2 lb...so I think its just some days, big loss,some days, not...its the big picture to stay focused on. My big picture is 10 days VLCD and 12 lbs!! So excited.

Linda, you're doing great. Are you gonna take a 3 week break and then do Phase 2 again?  Maybe a break will kick it into gear? (although 149 is  my goal weight so I'm jealous! good for you!!)

Ub--so you're not doing anything differently on your period? I'm gonna try not to take the shots too but I am in raging PMS mode right now so I am already starvign and I"m ON the shots!! AHHHHHH!!  good job girls, keep it up.

Not much activity on here yesterday but Eru and I would like to start a new thread, HCG DIET 2, so its not so big and Eru can open the page (she's having probs)--you guys cool with that? Join us?
Thank you for your response. Lindaloo, what day are you on and are you doing sub Q??
how are you today? feeling better? you are doing amazingly well! good for you!! My first week was really tough, i was sooo hungry. By day 6 or 7 though I started feeeling better, adn now this week has really been a breeze. I have moments of "emptiness" but then I just drink tea or water and it goes away. Not sure how you're feeling about cravings and all that but mine are literally GONE. I see good stuff, would love to have it, but it takes me no will power to have to resisit, which amazes me, cuz I have always been a sugar/carb fiend. I thnk this diet is so great becuase it helps us on so many levels..to eat better, to learn willpower, to eliminate all the garbage we're used to....I've never been so ispired by a diet.

Well anyway, congrats on your loss. Maybe you're gonna be hungry more because, well, you ARE a man (right?). You have a lot more muscle mass and naturally require more calories. With all your success and so quickly I wonder if a man should do more than 500 cal a day...maybe 800? just a thought....
GG: Not sure about the 3 week break and Phase 2 again . . . gonna wait till this fat lady sings at the end of current phase and see where I'm at. No room for jealousy here darlin . . . you're gonna be where I am in no time!!!

Larry: I'm on day 32 and 31lbs down . . . I'm using NHW's little needles but I put it right into my thigh so I think it's IM???
its been 3 full days of diet and im down 7.5 pounds! Its incredible.. I'm so happy.. My new weight as of today is 144.5.. WOW! my only complaints are that late at night i get sooo hungry, but NHW doesnt allow eating past 8pm.

im so happy for everyones sucess too if you all move toanother thread PLEASE TELL ME =)

Anyway lindaloo yes i read it all over nhw stuff that salt is forbidden so i've been following that but yes i know dr. s says its fine, but i just figured id stick with what they told me. But you've been lsing weight regardless so thats fantastic! The spinach really needs salt bad ive been choking it down without!
well it's the third day without my shot and i'm hungry!!!  i had no bleeding today so i'm doin my shot.  
Yes I am feeling better today however I didnt work out this morning. I think you are right about the calorie thing but I seem to have setteled into 1 lb per day and I am fine with that as long as the hunger improves. Day 6 of the vlcd and down 11 lbs. At this rate I will be very lean and fat free in 2 more weeks. I can already see the top of my ab muscles.......so happy with that and so is my wife.

linda... for im you need at least 1 inch needles. I am so happy for your sucsess. It seems I am the only California person on here
you're so funny...I have a question, when you got your period, what did you do with the shots you had drawn up?  Did you refreeze them?

If anyone knows the answer to think I'd love to hear it...if I get my period and have shots in the fridge, can I refreeze them? will they lose potency? I've read they're only good for like 3 days or somehting so I always pull out 3 days worth.

thanks!
thats funny, i always wake up and theres a bunch of posts, then nothing for a long time except me, you and Eru! I'm from AZ...I guess the rest of the gang are east coasters!!
yep, i'm from ohio.  by the time you get up i'm already ready a lunch break at work!  i come home most days for lunch so i can let the dogs out so i can check in and see all the buzzing.  sometimes it's crazy!
i don't draw my shots up in advance so i'm not sure what to tell you.  i make a batch about every 8 days and i keep it in the fridge.  acording to the supply company it will remain potent the entire 43 days if you keep it in the fridge but i decided to buy smaller amts and mix more often so each week it's fresh.  i don't think it would be a problem keeping them in the fridge.  you shouldn't be off for long.
Hello everyone, we've started a new thread.  Please join us on hcg diet 2.
ItalianMama3 is a West Coat girl too. . . . I may become one someday soon! . . . Is everyone going over to the new thread? How do I get there? I'm new to the whole Bloging thing . . . is that what this is called?? (this is my first one really)
Nevermind . . . I figured it out . . . . made the jump to hcg diet 2.
Do any of you measure out your veggies?  I know KT says a large hand full and Dr.S does not say.
i measure mine according to a chart NHW sent me with the medicine, they have it very specific....i did notice too that simeons doesnt specify...join us over at HCG Diet 2?
hey guys!  my realted forums won't click on.  how do i get to the new one?
at the top of this thread in blue it says Weight Loss Alternatives Forum, click on that, and then just look for HCG Diet 2..
Just an update. i'm busy at work but I wanted to read some encouraging posts!! :) Ya'll are great!

This morning at the end of day 4 of vlcd, I was down 5.8 lbs!!! I'm very happy. I'm already fitting a jean size smaller!!! :) YAY.

Unbelievable

Ok so I have a question to anyone who can answer it.

I had not had a bowel movement for 4 days (basically the whole diet) that was worth anything. Finally I had a better one today, but my stomach felt so full. Today was nice. Any tips on keeping your digestive track going? My husband does great with that. It makes his system go go go, but mine hit a halt! NOT COOL. Maybe my weight will be down more in the morning though! :) I drank a few sips of coffee today, so that might be why today was different. I HATE coffee though...it has to be mocha so that was very hard. It was nasty....  I've also done the spinach and stuff which I read earlier. I love spinach, but it didn't do the trick. I might just have to do the coffee tasting once in a while. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!
I don't know if I understand your question. The first day, I lost the 3 lbs that I had gained during the gorge. The second day, I lost .5 lbs, the 3rd day I lost 1.3, and then i just lost 1 lb. Yes, it's by the scale, and I know it can fluctuate, but how else should I weigh myself? I use the same scale, and weigh myself the same time every morning and emptying my bladder.

As for what I loss....my legs are a little bit slimmer and more defined (I'm doing aerobics and pilates too) and then my stomach and hips area are getting smaller (this is post baby stuff so that is wear a lot of it will probably come from).

Did I answer your question?
Oh and my body fat has been decreasing as well...based on my scale. I figure the actual value isn't correct but at least each time I weigh myself is relative to each other.
I will be starting my hcg diet on Monday the 24th.  I'm so excited from what I'm reading!!! I will be checking in to give you updates on my success.I have tried all sorts of diets and the last one I completed was the Kevin Trudeau's protocol #1 and I lost 30lbs. now Iam ready for # 2 protocol and will lose another 25lbs. Yea Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am on day 23 with NHW and have only lost 13 lbs. I have had a long slow-down and even did an apple day where I lost 1 lb., then nothing, then gained .5 lb.!  . However, after all considerations, I have averaged .6 lbs. a day, so it helps to look at it that way, instead of daily fluctuations. Brock at NHW atarted the same day I did. She only weighs on Fridays.

I am planning a business trip this coming weekend and will have no way to even warm food. Has anyone traveled while on HCH? I can take my fruit and won't have to inject Sat. or Sun., but I am worried about the protein. I am considering doing the "cookie diet" for those 3 days just to maintain the low calories. Any suggestions?

Also, has anyone used dressings by Walden Farms?
Just a reminder to all, Remember to take measurements...EVERYWHERE you can get a tape measure :)   Neck, upper chest, chest, rib cage, above waist, waist, below waist, hips, pones, thighs, knees, calfs, and ankles...You will be doubly amazed and so even if the scale is not moving as much as you'd like, just know that for each inch lost, you can count that as one pound. Check measurements weekly. Hope you all find this helpful. I works well for me.

Mary
I think you need to look at the big picture.  Kevin was a crimminal but we all have our past.  Take the good and leave the bad!!!
Great reminder!
thanks for the heads up.... I don't have anything to do with KT website, never have even looked at it. I do have the book, I bought it at Barnes & Noble and I paid cash.....I think I'm in the clear... I think he draws interest from the goverment the way Michael Moore does.... and I'll stay clear of any list I don't want to be on!
I actually saw KT's book and then researched for Dr.Simeons. His information didn't have to deal with genetically engineered foods, hormones in our meats and dairy weren't the issue they are now. I use organic products that I feel are right for me and my family. Knowing a few herbalists helps too. I'm not using KT's products or the companies he says to use. I will however continue to use a product or herb if was something I had used previously.

All that I read or come across I do my own research. I then discuss it with my N.D. my N.P. and my M.D. I do enjoy getting a wide range of views but I make MY decision that I feel is best for me. As everyone puts their own judgments into what they may be passionate about.

Also you are yet to say how you lost your weight................... you beat around the bush........
ok i would like  to know the actual web address for Native Healing Ways  I'd like to order the premixed  HCG if i can  sounds easier to go by.
I use NHW via mail order. Please give them my name as a referral - Rhonda in Kansas City - and I will get a free b-12 shot. You will, too, if someone refers you. Their site is hcgdiet.com. There is the "www" before the address, but I'm afraid the link will be deleted if I type the whole address out. You will need a blood test, so I paid $29 online to Direct Labs (Google them) and they sent me to a local lab (LabCorp) for the CBC I needed. That was all I had to pay. I had my test results the next day, which I faxed to NHW. Ask for Brock, as she is quite helpful. I talk to her all the time about any and all questions I have and she emails and sends fax's if that's what I need, too. Thanks for recommending me. ;)
I ordered hcg from Natural Solutions and I was wondering if anybody can tell me how long it took them to receive their shipment. There is no phone number on their webpage and I don't have a tracking number. I hate to wait without knowing when the kit will arrive.
Anybody has any idea?
Any idea where I can get steril capped vials to store my hcg once i mix it?  I would rather mix the rnix the full 1500 iu with the water and store it in a vial and draw the cc's for injection as needed.
Well, today is my first day on the protocol.  I'm a little nervous about the whole thing and wonder if "injections" are the way to go.  After all, if I ate 500-800 calories a day, I would still loose weight??   I've done well with food today, but would sure like a glass of wine!   _190 lb.s!
I am doing the HCG but I've mixed it with sublingual B12. I'm 25 days into my 40 day phase 2 and I've lost 271/2 lbs. I'm never hungry and I'm convinced this is the way to go
Today is also my first day on the vlcd I did good on my diet but I am was hungry. You have to put   in your mind that you are not hungry and remember you are investing in your health.   I remember reading  that after the 7th.day you no longer are hungry but I think it may be sooner, depends on the person.  Remember you just got off the "gorge" part and you need to let your body adjust to the new diet. Keep strong because I am sure it wasn't easy getting the hcg injections....  It will be worth it!!  
Kevin T. has proved himself to me after I lost 40lbs. on protocol # 1 Stay strong and you won't regret it!! Good luck.
Thanks, warrior, today was a bit better.  I need to have a more positive attitude.  Does anyone know if I can take those injections on a plane??  Probably won't get them on a carryon, but what about my luggage???
If you are going to Mexico you should not have a problem.  I feel that if you store them in your luggage it will be a hit or miss and if they ask you what is it for tell them it is fertility medication.  Just take what you are going to use in case they make a big deal about.  I started @230lbs and today I weighed in @226.5lbs.  I know some of it was from gorging but any weght loss is positive. That makes it worth staying true, but today was also difficult.  We will see tomorrow when I step on the scale. If you have Kevin T's book check out page 174 this technique will help you with your cravings. Stay Positive It's only 45days!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a good weekend.  Seems the first few days were rough, but are getting better.  I am going to a clinic to get meds and they have me on a 800 calorie diet where I eat dairy, carbs, veges & 1 lean meat a day.  Does the KT diet only do lo-carb?  Seems I've read that from other entries.  What are you on?  I started on the 26th, and seems I've lost about 3-4 lbs.  And I've not followed religiously.  How's it going for you??
Hey I really want to start this and I just need a list of everything I need to get started - inc what cleanses I should do before i start what teas I should be drinking and what needle size is best to use?????

Help I am now over 200lb and I need to get this weight off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's getting easier now that it is day seven. I weighed 219.5lbs. this morning, when I started I weighed 231lbs. That means I lost 11.5lbs. I started last Monday. That's my motivation to keep going . I lost 2 inches on my chest,1.5inches on my waist and half inch around my neck.  I try to follow the phase 2 diet and I don't remember reading anywhere about being able to eat carbs.or dairy during phase 2.  I have been doing  relly good on the diet,it's the 500 calorie a day diet. I am also drinking yerba mate,chamomile,wulong teas and taking coral calcium. I'm not using any lotion or oils. I work out during the week,today I did one hour of cardio(eliptical machine)and 15 min in sauna then 15min in steam. I try to do 3 days cardio and 3 days weights.My target weight is 200lbs and I am going to do it by the end of this month. How is your diet coming along? I
Did you reead Kevin Trudeau's book? it has all the info you need. Check phase 1 but if you want to go straight to phase 2 you need to get the teas yerba mate, wu-long,chamomile teas. You can only eat 3.6oz. of meat per meal with vegetables, and a grape friut,apple or strawberries.  Remember everything should be organic.  The syringe reccomended is 3cc/ml 23Gx25mm(23Gx1") Do you alraedy have your hcg?  How much weight are you planning to lose?
Hey thanks for the advice - I would LOVE to loose about 70!!   Is that to big of a possibility?? I am getting married mext year and I do not want to be a fat bride! :-(  I haven't got KT's book but I have Dr Seimons manuscript - is it much different? I'm in Europe so I hope that getting the HCG over here won't be too bad - can anyone recommend a good place place to get it over here?
If you read in KT's book he advises to you should only be on phase 2 for 45 days max. I don't think 70lbs is unreal it will be up to you to get the best results possible. You should get the book because it has alot of info you should know.  The best thing is to do is get informed and when you start seeing results you will be motivated even more!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be starting the Protocol soon, right after my period (for lack of better words), but I am very concerned with a couple of things, as I don't want to mess this up at all!!!! I need to know what kind of Deoderant, Toothpaste, and Soap can I use if any, while on the protocol, if not what do I do!!!! Hygine is very imporatant for a woman, especially. I can deal with no lotion or creams, but gosh! Also, I will be giving myself the intramuscular injection, what part of your body do you guys usually inject them at? Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still new to the protocol and there are still a lot of things that I don't know but I've replaced my toothpaste and deodorant with a pasty mixture of baking soda and water.  It really works (and it's much cheaper...lol).  I tried a watery mixture of baking soda and water to replace shampoo and even though it stripped all the build up of hairspray, spray gel, etc off my hair, it didn't really feel clean-clean like I'm used to from commercial products.  I'm still trying to find out the best recommendation for soap.  As far as IM, I don't inject that way so I can't advise one way or the other.  I hope this helped in some way.
wher can i get the hcg injections i live in ocala florida
Thank you, I'll try the Baking soda for the toothpaste, I'm not so sure about the deoderant though, has the baking soda affectedd your weight loss?
Since you live in Florida, you could use GHI Medical, but many here have said that they are back-loged and take 3-4 weeks to get the HCG.  You could also use Native Healing Ways, in SC and TN.  They ship anywhere.  You just need to get your CBC Bloodtest done.  You could get that through DLS and they send you the paperwork to take to a Lab Pro.  IT is easy to get that.
The difference in NHW and GHI is the price.  GHI is much more pricey, I think.  Just my humble opinion.  That is why I decided on NHW.  Good luck to you.
I'm actually too early into the vlcd to know for sure if it's affecting weight loss...I certainly hope it doesn't.  You should try the baking soda as deodorant.  You'll be surprised.  In my opinion, it's actually better than reg deodorant and it doesn't make me itch like reg deodorant normally does.  I was told that baby shampoo is recommended for hair or "Kiss My Face" products from health food stores because they are pH balanced.  Still haven't found out about soap yet so I'm still using Dove.

When do you get to begin your protocol??
I agree with Dollyd60.  The price was what originally attracted me to NHW but once I made the first phone call to them, I knew that they were the ones that I wanted to go with.  They're awesome.
Hello everyone, and especially to those just beginning the HCG Program.  I feel so GREAT today.  Yesterday was my first day of vlcd and it was tough, a little difficult for me, and I got through it. I was wondering if I would lose through the day, and the scales showed this morning that from ysterday to today I lost 2.5.  This made me feel SO euphoric!!!.  Since I began the program on Friday, I have lost a total of 5.5 pounds.  This stuff really works.  

I have not changed any shampoos or products.  I am drinking probably 3 quarts or more of filtered water.  We have good water at work, so I keep a 12 oz. cup full and guzzle it all the time.  I am not feeling hungry, strange or deprived today.  I am not eating any bread, not even the breadstick.  I eat my apple between meals, as it gives me a boost of energy. I am starting to see some glimpses of body change and results.  I will keep you posted on this.  I will be doing a 4 week HCG program and look forward to getting back to the weight that I used to be.  

I encourage everyone to stay focused and strong and believe in yourself.  If you have made up your minds, know that if you can get to the point of vlcd, know that it is "mind over matter" from here on out.  The first three days and the first 500 vlcd day were the toughest.  My blood pressure is fine and the daily bm's are fine also.  So far so good.  Will keep you posted.  
How do I make and apply the baking soda as deodorant? Did you buy an organic all natural brand or just regular old arm & hammer? I begin as soon as my monthy cycle ends. most likley Monday 10/15/2007, which is exactly a month later that what I initally planned to start : 9/15/2007. I'm a little nervous, how are your injections going? Are you doing them yourself and in what body part are you injecting in? Your help along with everyone elses is greatly appreciated!
I use just reg Arm & Hammer.  I make the deo with just a small bit of water and enough baking soda to make a paste.  I just apply it with some in my hand and rub it in.  It stays on and virtually disappears within a second or so of application.  Did you try using the baking soda for toothpaste??  It tastes awful but it really takes stains off your teeth.  So I endure that horrible taste...lol.  I'm still too chicken to administer my own shots.  My daughter had trained in the medical field so I've been having her to give me my shots until I get the nerve up to do it.  Everyone else says that it's easy but I'm not to the point of trying yet.  She alternates the areas daily.  She's given them to me in the stomach (about an inch to two inches from the belly button) and in the upper part of my arms.  She said tomorrow she's going to inject the upper thigh.  I did a search on self-administering injections and it brought up some very informative sites.  I know you're really looking forward to beginning.  I counted down the days until I was finally able to start.  I don't know if you're doing any pre-protocol dieting, but I wouldn't worry about it.  Eat normally and then eat, eat, eat after you get your first injection.  Do you begin your first shot on Monday??  The best of luck when you do get to start.  We're all here for each other.
I've decided on begining Sunday 10/14/2007, The day after my birthday. By then my monthly cycle should be over. I am in anticipation, but I am a little nervous and anxious at the same time. Do the shots hurt or sting? I will try your suggestions for the toothpaste and deodorant. How's your progress? Pounds, inches? God Bless
I've not seen any other comments about the shots hurting or stinging on here but mine do sting a bit for a few seconds but then it's over.  It's nothing to be scared about though.  It's just like any other injection you've ever had.  Are you going to give the shots to yourself or do you have someone who can help you??  So far, this is day 3 of the vcld and I've lost 7lbs.  I haven't seen any loss of inches yet.  I know how excited you must be about getting to start soon.
Yes, very excited, I can't wait! I will be giving the injections to myself. I've already mixed the solution yesterday and refrigerated it. I practiced sticking the needle in my thigh, does not hurt very much, I just want to make sure that I inject in the correct part of my thigh. Where did your daughter inject you at in your thigh? 7 pounds, that's great, keep it up!
Oooo, I am horrible with measurements, but I'd say about 6 to 7 inches from my hip bone.  It was in the upper, fleshy part of my thigh toward the outside of my leg.  I'm proud of you for being able to just practice.  I'm still way too chicken...lol.  As long as I have her to depend on, I may not ever stick myself...lol.  I think she likes feeling "needed".  I lost another 2.5lbs this morning.  I was so excited.  I only expected maybe a loss of a pound--possibly two.  I'm excited for you to start.  This is really working for me so far.  From the beginning, I was afraid to tell anyone outside of my family that I was going to do it because I didn't want to look like an idiot if it were to be yet another one of my diet failures.  I'm going to give it another week or so before I let the cat out of the bag, but from day to day I'm becoming more confident about sharing.
I had confidence that this would work, from all of the extensive research I did, however, I have not told anyone outside of my Husband and Sister because they will get worried, with me injecting myself and so on. My sister even looked at me weird and I will not tell my mother. It will all be revealed as soon as I start losing all of this weight. I appreciate all of your help and advice! keep up the good work!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I just began telling other people about me yesterday.  I'm sure that it sounded foreign to them but they were very interested and are happy about my weight loss so far.  I'm still not telling too many people about it until, just like you said, "it will all be revealed".  When you begin tomorrow, don't forget to eat as much fattening foods, and more protein than you normally would, as you can.  I hope you don't do like I did last weekend.  I guess because I knew that I could eat whatever and however much of what I wanted, I didn't want anything....lol.  The best of luck with everything tomorrow.
THANK YOU!
I started yesterday with the injections and the gorging. I have to tell you, self-injecting was not hard at all, I was a little nervous for the first one, but my husband woke up early with me to watch me do it. The injection for me this morning was nothing, llike I've been doing it for years. As far as the gorging goes, I can't even get everything I want down, I'm trying though, but I'm not even hungry. Can't wait to start the VLCD and for the weight to start coming off. keep up the good work! Expect the best!
Hello Everyone!

I had a very good week, with weight loss to date of 7.50 pounds.  This is working great for me.  I have not felt deprived and am still sticking to the vlcd.  I have been pleasantly surprised at my results.  I measured for the first time yesterday and had lost a good 2" to 3" in areas where I had shown the largest fat areas, abdomen, hips, thighs, above waist, waist.  It is slowly coming off. I have not used any enhancements with this, no herbs or anything.  I might get the Chickweed to try for days when I have that little hunger.  Surprisingly over the weekend when I was off the injections for Sat and Sunday, I did very well.  I kept the same vlcd and kept drinking the water.

I have found a great skin product at the Health Food store you all might be interested in.  It is Alba Organics.  The face wash I found is Aloe based, 100% Pure Organics, and they have a website:   http://www.AlgaOrganics.com.  This skin care is in the Green Bottle and is the Advanced Line.  I also use this face wash for bathing.  It is light, aloe based, with marine botanicals.  

Regardless of what BBoss and others have chided, I feel good about this, and know that I will reach my goal.  Also, my husband in encouraging me and saying he sees a BIG difference and for me to keep to my goal.  If we believe in ourselves, use this experience for the Highest and Best for ourselves, then we can transform our lives.  Hope all of you have a very nice day.  Be kind to yourself.  You deserve  the very best.  
Excuse me... I did a type-o on that website:
It is:  Http://www.AlbaOrganics.com

I bought mine at Purple Mountain here in Rome, GA.  They also have a Purple Mountain somewhere in NC for those of you there.

Enjoy!
Does anyone have asthma, or ever had asthma and the HCG is effecting it? Are you wheezing or having trouble breathing since starting the use of it? I noticed I started wheezing since starting the injections, but it could be the change of whether.
I started the Protocol on Sunday 10/14/2007 @ 230.5 pounds. I gorged for 2 days and gained 4 pounds 234.5 pounds. I started the VLCD on Tuesday 10/16/2007, it is now Thursday 10/18/2007, I weighed myself this morning and....... (drum roll).................. 226 pounds! That's 8.5 pounds in 2 days! 4.5 pounds off my original weight of 230.5, I am so astonished at what this is doing. Praise God! I had a couple of cravings, but as I keep seeing the scale go down, down, down.... it wipes any thoughts of cravings out of my mind
Hi, Im on day 4 of the protocol and I went for a colonic today as I had not had a movement since I began!!  I had lost 6 pounds in the first 4 days and that has been great, but since my clean out I feel bloated again!!  Also, have been experiencing some bouts od pretty foul gas.  Has anyone else?? Will this go away??  Im nervous to be in public!!  Also have not had a full night of sleep!!!!!!!!!!  I thought it was toxins working their way out of my blood stream but this is crazy!!  Between having to pee every half hour and itchy skin ( I was a lotion/oil fanatic and without it my skin feels tight ) Im up all night!!!!  Lastly, has ANYONE been taking Eleotin?? KT talks about taking it but gives no explaination why, what it is, where to get it ect.  I havent noticed any logs on this site about it.  This weekend Im getting a Thai massage (1st time) Ill tell you how it goes!
Hi doll: we started a new thread:  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/315134 . . . it's under Dr. Simeons hcg diet group . . . go there! Smiles Loo
Hi Guys!!
I'm fortunate to live by the US Mexico border and had no real problem finding the HCG in Mexicali. I am going down there tommorow to buy the bac water and syringes since I've been trying to buy insulin syringes here in the US and even though you don't need a prescription for them, I've been getting the run around. QUESTIONS??? I bought Choragon and the box comes with three ampoules the box is labeled as 5000 IU, does this mean all three combined or each ampule? Also, I want to try for the 125 iu regimen and I want to do the 43 days, how much  bac water do i need for a batch? What kind of syringes do you guys reccommend and which ones hurt less?  has hcg truly worked for you all? I'm  putting so much hope in this.Hope someone can help me. Thank YOU!!
Does anyone know if I stop HRT (bioidentical) before starting HCG injections??  I have the formula, and want to start Monday.
Thank you so much!  this info has really helped.
Marilyn
Viewing 801-902 comments: