hcg stall
i have been on the hcg diet for 1 week and 2 days, after my loading days i immediately lost 5 lbs, then lost 2 more, then 1 then 2lbs, but for the past 4 days NOTHING!! what am i doing wrong??? i am following the diet to a T!!!! help!!!!
Sometimes stalls happen, especially if you hit a weight that you were at for a long period in the past, and your body is comfortable at; it doesn't necessarily mean you have done anything wrong.  I had a couple of stalls, but found that an apple day.  From Pounds and inches: “An apple-day begins at lunch and continues until just before lunch of the following day. The patients are given six large apples and are told to eat one whenever they feel the desire though six apples is the maximum allowed. During an apple-day no other food or liquids except plain water are allowed and of water they may only drink just enough to quench an uncomfortable thirst if eating an apple still leaves them thirsty. Most patients feel no need for water and are quite happy with their six apples. Needless to say, an apple-day may never be given on the day on which there is no injection. The apple-day produces a gratifying loss of weight on the following day, chiefly due to the elimination of water. This water is not regained when the patients resume their normal 500-Calorie diet at lunch, and on the following days they continue to lose weight satisfactorily.“

I admit I did apple days wrong, I drank as much as I wanted of tea and water, and restricted my food to nothing but 6 apples, but it still worked to break a stall for me every time.  I just started P3 and lost 30 pounds, even with stalls, so don’t worry too much about it, and keep going!  Good Luck!
thanks for your help - i did an apple day, and still didn't lose anything!! i have been eating lean ground beef and was told today that's a no-no!! and i've been eating shrimp almost every day, and i was told to only eat it every 3 days - the only veggies i like are tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce - i'm picky!! i was also advised to do a detox bath - ever done one??