Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hcg while breastfeeding...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

hcg while breastfeeding...

im a nurse and havent been able to find the exact answer im looking for. while breastfeeding i want to know what it is about hcg that is not ok to do while breastfeeding. while pregnant, the child/fetus is swimming and sharing blood with mom that is more hcg laden than a course of the diet alone would even give you in one time thru it. as well, when breastfeeding, im sure the common theory is that you are to increase calories while doing it, so obviously that wouldnt jive with this diet b/c of the strict low cals. I am just curious as to any other reason. I have heard people have done the diet while breastfeeding....Id just like answers. Just not to be told not to do it, but the reasons to not do it....in complete medical reasoning :) thanks for your help
mishymoshymarcy Who cares about what you sh... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Sep 25
Track your weight over time