Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hcg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

hcg

do you gain weight on hcg injections if you do not follow the diet, and is their an easier diet to use with hcg
If you are currently doing the injections you should not be experiencing any hunger after the first or second day on the VLCD. (Very low calorie diet)

Yes you can gain if you blow the diet and have a pig out session.

I know that I exceed the vegetable ration on a daily basis and while it may be slowing down my progress I certainly haven't noticed.

I personally dont find the diet hard at all there are dozens of delicious menu items and you really don't feel hunger.

There is a product called miracle noodle that can be eaten with the HCG died and does not break the protocal. It comes in at all zeros on the Nutrition Facts lable with the exception of fiber and that is 2.5.

I have a friend who just finished round one of shots ahd omg she looks great!

I just started injections on Saturday April 25, 2009 did my two days of loading and began the VLCD on Monday, I have lost 9.7 lbs since Monday.
update lost a total of 30.7 lbs on Round 1 of the diet...PM me if you want more information I would be happy to give you information.
I just started taking the injections about 10 days ago.  I have lost 10lbs so far.  As far as diet and hunger go, By the four day (I am including the loading days in my total) I wasn't hungry anymore.  You still have to be careful though.  You will still "want" things that are off the diet plan- but if you pay attention- it's not hunger, it's just desire.  

I am using this period to learn to distinguish between true hunger, and my desires for foods that are unhealthy.  So far, I am very pleased.  I want to lose about 100 lbs.    I purchased my injectable hcg from Trim Nutrition, a compounding pharmacy.  They also offer a leaning program to follow in between hcg rounds.  It's supposed to not only help with stabilization, but you can also lose an additional 20 lbs +.  It's kind of expensive, but if it works, it will be worth it.  

When I am within 30 pounds of my goal, I will begin Weight Watchers too.  I want to learn how to never put the weight back on.  Most people put the weight back on, after any kind of weight loss program.  It happened to me too, in the past.  This time, I am going to find out how to prevent that from happening.  I will learn how to think about food differently, and how to prepare it in a way that is both healthy, and tastes good.

Best of luck to everyone- whatever weight loss plan you are on.
Tammy