Weight Loss Alternatives Community
hgc injections

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

hgc injections

could you please email me the dr supervised program ? i am from dallas texas , have not been able to find dr to do the hcg injections thanks.
here is the protocol manusscript by simeon
http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet-Dr-Simeons-Manuscript.htm

here is a place that has been prescribing it for 17 years.
http://hcgdiet.com/

15 to 30 mg of phentermine daily resulted in about 1 lb to 13 lb more weight loss than when using a PLACEBO The medication was used from 2 weeks to 24 weeks, with an average use of about 13 weeks. Most of the people using phentermine in the studies reviewed also made lifestyle changes, such as diet or exercise.
Side Effects
Side effects of phentermine include:

Nervousness.
Irritability.
Sweating.
Nausea.
Headache.
Dry mouth.
Constipation.
Sleep problems.
Possible addiction.

What To Think About
Phentermine is no longer marketed in Europe due to a possible association with heart and lung problems.1

It is not known whether these medications are safe to take for more than a few weeks.

Weight generally is regained after stopping medication.

The best weight-loss medication program will also incorporate a weight-loss diet and exercise.
OK as you see..for a very slight weight (not fat) loss...why take the risk ?
and it clearly states..excercise,diet are #1 and no long tern studies have been done..and as soon as you stop..all weight is re-gained..this is junk..stop looking for a quick fix...its not worth the risks..not for this drug anyway
some truth for you...

. I posted the truth about HCG and what it realy is..and does...its sad so many are fooled...HCG is far from new..and does zero for weight loss...your talking like you FOOL the body into thinking its only getting 500 cals...and womens urine does not do this...and womens urine in no way can affect a fat cell..I know more about FATCELLS then anyone here..bar none....and womens urine cant help...hopefully you people will get a grip..and I bash no one..,just because I do not agree..thats bashing ? Just do not be lieing to people who come here ,who dont know better..with all your excercise you could eat so good..and with no pills...no powders..and no WOMENS URINE...and I have every right to tell people the truth..and once again.in tme..KEVEN TRUDEAU will be arrested again...do you tell these people that the second they stop injecting womends  urine.. ALL THE WEIGHT COMES BACK ?? I see that slipped your mind....did you post the real side affects....hmm...truth shoulod not make anyone here mad at me...do as you must..but leave other people alone..or atleast tell the truth..
I live 20 miles east of Dallas, and am on my 10th day of HCG shots. I could not find a Clinic or Doctor prescribing HCG anywhere in the Dallas area. I ended up going to Tranformations Clinic in Tulsa. After 1 visit they mail HCG to you.  There is a clinic that recently opened in Ft Worth but they require they follow you through a 30 day Phase I 'pre-diet' cleanse and diet preparation before they will prescibe HCG.

Can't email Transformations program because it's only 'hard copy'. Dr Simeon's original diet can be found at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/HcgDieters/files/. There is a summary version and the full 64 page document written by Dr Simeon.

I'm very curious.......have you actually completed the HCG diet yourself?  You seem to know alot about it but you are not very clear about your results.
incase you did not see this...and go look at my posts..read them all about HCG...heres a clip here
This deceptive practice is injection with HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). HCG is a hormone extracted from urine of pregnant women. It is approved by FDA for treatment of certain problems of the male reproductive system and in stimulating ovulation in women who have had difficulty becoming pregnant. No evidence has been presented, however, to substantiate claims for HCG as a weight-loss aid.

An article in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) stated:

"No convincing scientific evidence exists that human chorionic gonadotropin has any pharmacologic effect in weight reduction. Hence, claims to the public that such effects do occur are a misrepresentation of the scientific facts."
FDA requires all labeling and advertising of HCG to state that it has not been demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of obesity. The ads must also state that HCG is not approved by FDA as safe and effective in treatment of obesity of weight control.

Yet the use of HCG for weight loss continues. For instance, advertisements for weight-loss clinics using HCG appeared in the Chicago area in the summer of 1982. The ads included the required disclaimer, but in type much smaller than that used to extol the virtues of the clinics' program.

The pill or shot to enable a person to lose weight without danger and without eating less has not been formulated. And the garment or other device to let one firm up or lose inches without moving a muscle has yet to be invented.

It looks like those who want to be slim will have to resort to those old, unglamorous standbys--eating less and exercising more--to shake those excess pounds
No I did not do the diet..and yes I know the diet inside and out..its scam...AND CAN BE TROUBLE.. they bash me..im not mad at anyone here ,nor anyone trying to lose weight...Im here to point out truths...
read the things i posted about what HCG is and realy does..then tell me if you think its a good idea..remember.,its all about $$ the body in no way or form will relase 'fat from fat cells becasue of injecting  urine in you..(thats what HCG is) fat cells only relase fat in a few ways..
#1 starve them
#2 excercise till your in a negative state..
#3 liposucktion
if pregnat urin released fat..why do so many women gain weight and new fat cells after birth ?
i mean...you do not need 500 cals and urine to lose weight..you can eat 800-1,200 cals a day + excercise and skip the injections..sound much smarter doesnt it..
and  atleast your willing to take the blinders off..im not against anyone..im against liers ,scams and con artists like KEVIN TRUDEAU who from whaty I hear will be arrested again soon...good luck to you..
there IS scientific evidence if you look in the right places, not the old standby medical journals. i googled 'hcg and weight loss' and found a study. they said that only medical professionals could get it, but they sent it to me anyway. also the old 'stand by' of low calorie, more exercise is NOT working for the vast majority of people who are finally finding their answer in hcg. life long dieting has caused many of our bodies to go into 'survival mode' and our metabolism is now stuck in low gear and hunger is stuck in high gear and it has to be fixed! cutting calories only makes me gain weight so i am not going to do it anymore. it just trains my body on how to store fat even more. you put your book knowledge up high over our own personal experience, and tell us we don't know what we're talking about. you are stunned that we don't just hang on your every word and do everything you say. you think you're the savior. you think the ONLY use for hcg is the only one that you already know about. it is the height of arrogance to believe that everyone else who doesn't listen to it and agree with it, is just ignorant, doesn't research and is just plain stupid.

I will not reopen any thread where you have responded to me!
are any of you on this shot ???
Can anyone tell me where I can get the hcg injections in the DFW area?
you did not lose 30 lbs in 1 month..lol you can fool these folks..but not me..

oh and look what vibrate said !!
"they said that only medical professionals could get it, but they sent it to me anyway." ha ha ha who is dumb enough to believe this !! your a joke son
I am on my 28th day of hcg injections and I have lost 27 pounds. By the time I finish I will be down to my goal weight of 107. I never would have believed this if I hadn't done it myself. Good luck on your next cycle.
Seriously, get some help; At the very least, a spellcheck.  How old are you by the way, because you speak like a male in the age zone of 16-25.  The 'all knowing, yet uneducated' age bracket.  (My sincere apologies to those also in that zone, however he has this coming. Reality check 101)

HCG is found in urine, they are not injecting urine. I believe I have stated this for you once before.  However, you insist that you know all about the diet. I feel that perhaps you need to re-read your research materials, and reacclimate yourself with the data.

HCG does not make you lose weight, it is a protein hormone, that release stored nutrients in the adipose cells, which in partnership with a low calorie diet, and exercise will enable weight loss.  The low caloric diet is to prevent gaining more weight while on the hcg regimen.

Is this a cure? I doubt that. People cannot just assume that they can lose the weight then go back to eating in the excess that caused the obesity in the first place. Behavioural counseling is always a good way to start, as well as, speaking with a nutritionist to find a healthier balance in the foods that are consumed. Hopefully those who lose the weight will also engage in more activity that wasn't as 'easy' to do when they were overweight.

Do I think that this will encourage people to eat healthy and live a more stabilized life? Yes, absolutely. As a matter of fact, I promote healthy lifestyle changes and encourage patients to examine their life as a whole, and not just the eating disorders.

you said............
"HCG does not make you lose weight, it is a protein hormone, that release stored nutrients in the adipose cells,"

umm and what nutrients are these...................

and also my dear...you release as you call it 'nutrients ' from your fat cells only 2 ways...starve them..........or energy demand..cals in..vs out...you can not deny this son..
Fightu, are you serious? Do you actually believe what you are saying or are you pulling this out of thin air thinking this is funny?

Ok, maybe this will help you comprehend...Yes fightu, you are correct, weight loss will occur when you expend more energy in caloric burning than you consume. This is generally how weight loss occurs on the most basic level. I do not think there is a person on this forum that has not grasped the rudimentary knowledge of biology.
However, this discussion is beyond such elementary mentality and has moved on toward alternative assistance to weight loss. It does not mean they can skip over and forget about "cal in vs cal out' as you put it, but it will get them on the better path toward a healthier lifestyle, with exercise as part of their daily regimen.

Do I seriously need to give you a break down of what a nutrient is? Surely one as educated as yourself knows this already.

Here is a bit of "fat to chew on" just for you...
Why do women who are experiencing a multiple pregnancy ( that means twins or triplets and above) have more HCG (more meaning levels above that in a single birth pregnancy) in their blood stream?
stop folling me post to post..and you type n type..still no proof...heres a bit of fat for you to chew on..why do most pregnant women get fat and stay fat..hmm
Because they eat more than they need to while pregnant, and continue to do so well after the baby has been born. They have raised the kcal intake to an extreme level, typically with unhealthy foods, and do not provide their bodies with the nutritional values it requires, therefore, still feeling hungry and gaining/maintaining the extra "baby fat" they accumulated during pregnancy.

Also, with a new baby, feeling post-natal exhaustion, their energy levels are usually lower, adding to the low amounts of exercise they "feel they have time for", and the poor dietary portions only prolong the process of losing the weight.

However, in some cultures, carrying weight as a result of motherhood is considered an honor and a privilege.  It is only in certain societies that women are made to feel ashamed of the body changes that they endure during the reproduction of life.

where did you get the hcg im trying to get some but cant find it
Firstly, all the comments are out of control.  Secondly, Fightu....you are yipping and yapping about others needing a spell check?  Hmmmm....how 'bout ya take a little peak at you're own grammar before throwing that sword at any one.  Thirdly, not every diet works for every one.  I think the diet that works for YOU specifically may not work for me because our bodies are different.  Period.  My thyroid is different than yours, how my body reacts to certain nutrients is different, etc.  There is NO debate on that at all.  I believe in the power of our own minds and if people believe this is working for them....what's the harm in allowing them that????  Why does any one have to burst any one else's bubble??  To make yourself feel better??  Do you feel better, now??  I don't get it.  If someone has lost 28 pounds...GOOD FOR THEM!!!!  If that boosts their self esteem....GOOD FOR THEM!!!!  and, if attacking others for their beliefs boosts your self esteem...then GOOD FOR YOU, TOO!!!!!!!!!  I say give it a rest and let everyone enjoy their new bodies, self esteem, and what have you.  Maybe if we all sat back and accepted others beliefs instead of ridiculing and showing hate....just MAYBE our world trade center would still be standing......Just a thought....a logical one......but a thought none the less.  And, NO, FIGHTU (name says alot doesn't it??), I DON'T HAVE A SPELL CHECKER......
I'm considering this.  Is it difficult??  the diet, I mean??
IN NO WAY DOES ANYFORM OF HCG WORK OTHER THEN INJECT..
PS HCG DOES NOT HELP WITH WEIGHT LOSS..READ BELOW..I DARE YOU TO SHOW ME HOW & WHY IT DOES.....

OK FORGET FOR 1 MIN THAT YOUR UNDER TRUDEAS SPELL.......READ WHAT HCG IS...AND DOES..AND SHOW ME WHERE IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH WEIGHT LOSS ?? OK TRY IT..I DARE YA........

hCG interacts with the LHCG receptor and promotes the maintenance of the corpus luteum during the beginning of pregnancy causing it to secrete the hormone progesterone. Progesterone enriches the uterus with a thick lining of blood vessels and capillaries so that it can sustain the growing fetus. Due to its highly negative charge hCG may repel the immune cells of the mother, protecting the fetus during the first trimester. It has also been hypothesized that hCG may be a placental link for the development of local maternal immunotolerance. For example, hCG-treated endometrial cells induce an increase in T cell apoptosis (dissolution of T-cells). These results suggest that hCG may be a link in the development of peritrophoblastic immune tolerance and may facilitate the trophoblast invasion which is known to expedite fetal development in the endometrium.[1] It has also been suggested that hCG levels are linked to the severity of morning sickness in pregnant women.[2]

Because of its similarity to LH, hCG can also be used clinically to induce ovulation in the ovaries as well as testosterone production in the testes. As the most abundant biological source is women who are presently pregnant, some organizations collect urine from gravidae to extract hCG for use in fertility treatment.

----------AND  also HCG is hundreds of ammino acids...(proteins) again..protein is good yes..but does not 'trick' your body into release fat stores...its 100% nonsense..
Unlike Dr. Simeon's Weight Loss Cure, most diets programs do not work because they do not address the root cause of obesity. The weight you lose on most diet and exercise programs is often not in "problem area fat" like that seen in your hips, thighs and buttocks.

Most diet and exercise programs cause you to lose water, structural fat and muscle.

People with excessive weight issues tend to share three similarities:

You suffer with a low metabolism. This means your body simply does not burn the food you eat as fuel as efficiently as someone operating with a higher metabolism. Naturally thin people burn calories and food quickly. Overweight individuals do not. To cure obesity, the challenge of operating with a low metabolism must be solved and the weight loss cure does exactly that.
You are often hungry. A heavy person is physically more hungry than a naturally thin person. This is a real physiological response to the body requiring more fuel because of the increased size of their bodies. This is not a mental or psychological issue. It is a real physical issue that is addressed by the weight loss cure.
You often eat when not hungry. Compulsive eating, emotional eating and unnatural food cravings all fall into this category. This is a physical response that must also be addressed and Dr. Simeon's weight loss cure protocol also addresses this issue.
Using the Weight Loss Cure Protocol, all of these issues are addressed and handled easily. You can expect to lose an average of one pound per day without feeling hungry. You will lose fat from the problem areas like your hips, thighs, and buttocks without having to exercise.

You will see your body transformed and reshaped as if you had undergone liposuction.

You will enjoy encreased energy and will begin losing weight from day one. You will lose inches from all the problem areas and you will experience a dramatic flattening of the stomach (especially men).

The Weight Loss Cure Protocol will reset your metabolism to that of a normal skinny person. This means, when you have finished the protocol, your body will burn food for fuel more efficiently and you will not feel abnormally hungry. You will not have to deal with willpower or deprivation ever again.

The Weight Loss Cure Protocol, normally a three to six week program, is designed to cause the natural release of these secure fat deposits, reset your metabolism and reset your hypothalamus gland (which controls hunger).

19 years ago I followed a program for fatloss that included the injections above mentioned in Montreal Canada where I was living at the time.  The Doctor  had a clinic dedicated to weight problems and such,(only speaks french though).  I lost the fat from the areas of my body, where I never could.  My thighs were then a normal size compared to my upper body, and I always had a tuft of fat over my lower abdomen, since a young girl, I was shaped that way.  The injections were used I was told to 'reset' the fat distribution in my body.  I ate 700 calories per day and exercised.
I cannot tell you how woncerful my results were.  Even my cellulite was gone. My body has never teturned to that shape since.  I have gaained weight a few pounds, usually due to poor diet, and no exercise, and now loose weight easily.  I am searching out this protocol for a friend, to find someone in Toronto who uses the same protocol.  We all must remember that after off the injections we are to maintain a GRADUAL increase in caloric intake.  If any one speaks french out there, buy for $4.00 canadian online the book by Dr. Guy Colpron.  A 'guy' who really cared.
Has anyone who had success with this diet heard of anyone who has taken OraThin instead of the injections? and if so did it work as well as the injections?
That's wonderful -- I hope for the same for myself.  How many injections did you get?  Over how long a period of time?

Orathin is not an oral version of hcg. it is herbs and L-carnitine only. they're marketing it to look like oral hcg.
Okay, so it's not HCG. Is it just a piggy-back money making scam? or a good alternative?
Oh, and thank you for your help. :) Sorry :)
it IS being piggy-backed, but i have heard of people having success losing weight with it. i don't know of any long-term testimonies yet, so i don't know if they keep the weight off or not. i just always tell people if they want to do the real Simeon's protocol with real hcg, don't get orathin.
and your welcome! nothing to be sorry about!!!
Thank you very much for your useful information and help!
I have been thinking about trying this weight loss method. Its great that you were were so successful in losing the weight, but I think anyone who ate only 700 calories per day and exercised would be able to lose the weight without injections. I know I would. The probelm is only eating 700 calories per day! So what exactly does this program require you do besides the injections?
can anyone tell me of a clinic in canada practicing dr. simeons hcg weight loss protocol?
I also know someone who did K.T's diet, and lost 30 lbs in a month, with out falling it to a T. He ordered the OraThin pills and ate 500 Cal diet as described in book.  It makes sense. Just my  $.o2
you must be from the fda or something trying to debunk hcg because what else is you motive here? Also i m guessing you havent done the diet yourself. My grandpa said to me one day " IF YOUR GONNA BE STUBBORN ABOUT IT YOU BETTER BE RIGHT!!!" I know a few people that have done this program my aunt was on the verge of death  they said she needed to loose 200 pounds or more to be healthy. she went from 392 pounds to  225 pounds  after doing the regiment 2 times following kevins book. I dont care what the fda says or stupid reports i have seen the results and will be starting it soon
Ang6... I used the Oral hCG Alternative w/ the Simeon Protocol and lost 46 lbs in 45 days (I'm 48 yr old male... started @ 268, now weigh 222).  The weight loss was so effective my oldest son (23 yrs. old) did the same thing & he lost 48 lbs. in 45 days.  

We've both followed the Phase 3 directions to the letter.  It’s been 9 weeks since Phase 2 for me and 6 weeks for my son, and as of Sept. 17th, 2007 we've both lost another 2 to 3 pounds.  

My son was born premature and has been heavy his entire life.  He’s told me several times that he can’t believe he finally found something that worked… that he no longer feels like he’s going to live life as a fat guy.  He’s got 45 more lbs to lose, I’ve got 20. We’re both getting ready for another run at Phase 2 to lose the rest.

A good friend of mine, who only loosely adhered to the protocol, has lost 45 lbs in 45 days (he’s 54 yrs old & went from 310 down to 265), also using Oral hCG Alternative.

I did not use the “real” hCG for one reason… I hate needles!  Plain & simple… the thought of taking an injection every day for 45 days was more than I could handle!  So I searched the web & found the Oral hCG Alternative.  I know it’s not hCG.  But here’s the thing: it worked.  I lost 7 inches in my waist, 4 in my chest, over 4 inches in each thigh.  And if all of the above wasn’t enough, I’m now left with only one chin!

We’ve been eating mostly organic food since May ’07.  I’m exercising 5 days a week.  I went on a mission’s trip to Belize, Central America (www.twaw.org) and worked in the hot sun & never faltered.  I know my metabolism is running faster because I’ve gradually increased food intake during Phase 3 & I’ve actually lost a few pounds.  This protocol is working.
I am intereseted in the RESULTS that are proposed by both the hgc injection sites and the oral hgc alternative, Orathin. Although I would like to do the injections because I know someone who did them and I witnessed first hand a loss of 60 pounds in 3 months, I am having difficulty finding a doctor to administer the injections in Sacramento, Californa. This leads my search to the internet. I have found "self-administered" hgc injections that can be sent to me with required bloodwork and paperwork for about $700 and I have also found oral hcg alternative for about $150. Now, the money is not as much as an issue as the results. My questions for anyone are:
1. where to find a reputable hgcinjection provider near sacramento, california or on the internet
2. If you are using oral hgc, what is the brand and where can I get it.

I have read Kevin Trudeau's book and am very excited about getting started on...something. I just want it to be the RIGHT and EFFECTIVE something. A pound a day?  that sounds great. Where do I get it?
the pharm name is pregnyl by organon or profasi/serono - most people have been getting pregnyl. i ordered mine online from drug delivery website. or called "dd" in a lot of posts. It only took 8 days for me to receive mine. I got 6 ampoules of 1500 iu's. I wanted to mix mine per week to make sure they were potent. hope this helps. hopefully they won't delete the info about drug deliver site. they tend to do that even though I didn't put dot com on the end. hint hint.
Someone had mentioned you couldn't lose 30 pounds in one month.  You can, you just have to eat right to keep it off.  The only thing that has helped me is fasting.  Some are against this and say it throws your body off.  The Bible talks of fasting, so I can not see this being the case.  I lost 25 pounds in 10 days by fasting.  And as long as I eat what God put here for us, it stays off.  Fruits, vegitables, meat including eggs.  It's all this processed food that is slowly killing us.  We all have gotten use to eating these foods, so it is very hard to change that life style.  It does work though.  You also need to educate yourselves on nutrition.  You need to eat a balance of the above.  Not balancing these will cause uncomfortable bloating.  Oh ya, lots of water.  Have fun, it's not easy!
i want to try this but i need a doctor that someone can recomend me to ! i live in san jose california please someone help me !
Hey folks, it seems like there is all kinds of drama haha... I recently spoke to my aunt about HCG because she is a doctor herself. She said that she had heard about it through a friend and responded "this sounds completely ridiculous if you ask me" later, she did some research and spoke with a fellow physician who had looked into from requests of his patients. Turns out it does work. A few of my aunts friends have done this and she said they look AMAZING. I obviously believe her because she is my aunt and has been studying medicine in all its forms for at least 20 years. Good luck to all of you who are going to do this because eventually I will do it and I'm sure I will find that it's a great thing.

Yes, research all over is going to tell you this doesn't work. Keep in mind how fat this country is. Keep in mind lol... that so many people work out constantly and yet here we are, all fuckin fat. So, good luck to you with an attitude for change and not following the "crowd" or as I'm thinking (the crazy). Good luck to all! :)
wow all that drama and still haven't found the answer to my question..... i've been taking the oral hcg ...since i haven't had a period, could i be pregnant or is that the hcg in my blood? if i take a test would it tell the truth???
Geez - here's another thread I don't care to follow......
I wanted to know if your still on the oral HCG and how is it going for you? I really need to lose some major weight and I would like to do this diet but I am a little scared of the side effects and to be honest with you it sounds too good to be true. Did you Kevin Trudeaus diet and followed it to the book? lol I really would love to hear from you with any info you are willing to give me or advise to give me
I suppose I can only say do whats right for you. Its your body, take care of it. I have always been heavy. 2 years ago i was 260 and very depressed. I managed to take off 40 with weight watchers. Then I entered my 2 year rut. It didnt matter what I did, I couldnt lose. WW, Atkins, Low carb, Low fat, calorie counting...all while running 2 miles or walking 5. ..nothing. I decided to try hCG and I have broken my number and I have not weighed this weight since 8th Grade! I have only been doing this diet for 3 weeks but I have lost 18 lbs and I feel healthy, look great, and feel great. For those who scream ITS UNHEALTHY and its URINE...grow up. You dont wanna do it, dont. But dont rain on others parades or preach your supposed knowledge. I know what is right for my body. To those who do or did use hCG- I wish you the best of luck, dont cheat, and stay motivated. :)
This  'diet' is a sham.  There is no way anyone can lose weight  by injecting   the  protein  from pregnant women's urine.  This is insane.  Its a  crack pot  diet  which some  unethical  doctors will  try and con    the  vain and the  stupid into beleiving that  it works.  The  hormone in   the urine   will  give  men boobs and   the steroids  used as well will do the same thing as well as   lowering  testosterone, so a male could end  up with shrunken testicals  ,  breasts and possibly  impotent.  This drug is illegal,  its not  recommended  by normal medicos, its a  farce and some charge thousands of dollars and  it was forumlated  initially for  'celebrities' who  have  all  regained the weight  probably and  have  become  half man half woman.  How cany one can in inject this rubbish into their  bodies is a mystery .. vanity  is  the main reason   people  follow  this patehtic  useless so called diet.  
Read up on what the  medical   association says about this rubbish being used as weight loss. Its used to  stimulate the ovaries  for ovulation,  its  not meant for  weight loss. Educate  yourselves by  doing some   research on   google. . thats what  its  there for. Vain   fat people need to get a grip and   stop   eating  like a pig , exercise and  stay  healthy   the normal way.  We are what we eat.