Weight Loss Alternatives Community
how can you diet with a family and still stay on track

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

i want to know if anyone has any tips or ideas on how to stay on track with a diet and family. i have 3 children and a husband and want to know if anyone has any ideas how to stay on track with my diet. i want to make one meal for everyone to eat. the kids are not picky eaters but we all need to healthy. i guess what i am asking is would it still be possible for me to eat healthy and the kids eating the same meals and getting the nutrition out of it as well.

[url]http://www.nutritionalreview.com/Mannatech-Ambrotose.php/[url]
well i have been adapting my sons diet to what i eat. of course he is 8 and he will not eat every veggie and likes his spaghettie and sausage, so if i dont want that ill just make me salad. i told my dh when he comes home from working out of state he is going to eat like me and he said no problem! thank goodness because he loves steak and stuff that we have to lay off. mostly anyway lol.
Avatar n tn
i jsut started taking nopalina but am not exercising is thta a bad thing?
Avatar n tn
I lost over 80 pounds last year. I'm happy about it, but it was not expected-I was sick. Of course, I'm not dieting, but I did change what me and my family eat. I started reading the food labels and started eating things that are natural and intended for our bodies to eat. Try to make meals that are as natural as you can make them and cut out the things that are processed or already made. These have additives in them.  I don't really call it a diet, I just changed what my family ate. When I cook a meal I may go ahead and give everybody everything that I made(example: dinner rolls, green beans, baked chicken, fresh fruit...), and for myself I just won't put that bread or pasta on my plate. I stopped buying potato chips and replaced it with fresh veges and fruits. one snack everyoe likes is ants on a log- it is celery and peanut butter with raisin on it to resemble ants marching on a log) It is so much healthier. The kids are healthy, and my husband recently lost 15 pounds.Good luck!
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
42 mins ago
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24
Track your weight over time