Weight Loss Alternatives Community
how do you know if phentermine is fake?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

how do you know if phentermine is fake?

I have just got my phentermine in the post, it came from india (i ordered it from the usa) the address it came from is everest enterprises, 7/9 mohammad pur, b.c.p delhi. the tablets are in a baggy and are white and round with blue specks in, one side is blank the other has a line going through it. what are they ment to taste like? these taste bitter but smell of nothing, when i tryed one i chewed a bit and it made the right side of my mouth burn a bit. do you think they could be fake?
Hi.. was it from PresidentRx?  I left a post teliing you not to order from there.  It probally isn't if it came from India.  Does it has A159?  Describe it.  Can you break it in half?
Kelly
it has not have any wrighting on it, yes i can break them in half. it was from PresidentRx.
Oh dear.. they should always have writing on them.  I'm almost positive they are fake :o(
Hi Kelly, I tried ordering phentermine online and found out it was a complete rip off and a fake!!!  Thank goodness my credit card company reimbursed by creidt card for the charges. I will NEVER EVER order phentermine, or any other meds online ever again! I don't care if someone else had success with it.  It's just way too dangerous and risky to rely on some unknown source when you're consuming something into your body!!

I too am taking phentermine 37.5 mg.  I went to a local weight loss clinic and got my phentermine 37.5 mg from a real board certified physician.  This weight loss clinic is great because they also have B6 and B12 injections, but I haven't tried those yet.

I started out at 170 pounds and so far, I have lost 20 pounds in one month just using the phentermine by itself.  My phentermine 37.5 mg pills are oval shaped, white with light blue specks.  There is a line down the middle of the front of the pill.  On the right side of the pill it has "159" on the left side of the line it has "A".  The back of the pill is blank.

All you have to do is check your local phone book or do an internet search for a weight loss clinic in your area.  It's the safest way to go.  I wish I had gone that route before, but I learned a valuable lesson.  I'm actually glad I got scammed.  Because if I hadn't I would have foolishly consumed something from an unknown source placing my health and life in danger.  I guess I was so wrapped up in what other people were saying about online ordering and so desperate to lose the weight that I didn't stop to think about the HUGE RISK I was taking.  

Hope this was helpful to you.  Good luck in your weight loss journey and God bless!!!!