how long do I wait between hcg protocols?
I ended phase 2 of the hcg protocol two weeks ago.  I had so-so results - lost 17 lbs in 6 weeks.  I ordered more from a source in Colorado and found out that from the doctor that since I had switched injections from my thigh muscles to my stomach (due to bruising in my thighs) that the hcg may not have been as effective because the injection site was in fat rather than muscle.

I'm anxious to start the next protocol - do I really have to wait 4-6 weeks to start again?
HCG is just as effective in the thigh or the stomach! My husband is a naturopath and has many patients on this diet. He only tells people to use the subcutaneous shots in the stomach. He says the compliance is better with that method. I hope if you have switched to stomach, that you have also switched to smaller needles? (You only need the big needles to get into deep muscle tissue, stomach injections only require short insulin needles)

He also doesn't make people take breaks in between. Usually, if people are losing weight with this program, he tells them to keep with it as long as it is working. If they go into long plateaus and they are getting frustrated, he recommends a break for them, but usually it is only around two to three weeks. (I have not been listening when he is with patients, I have asked him at home to tell me more about how the diet works and that is how he has answered my questions)