Aa
A
A
Close
2216941 tn?1339523550
how to burn belly fat
OK I use to weigh 120lbs and was a size 9. I stooped smoking went from no stomach to are you pregnant stomach LOL not cute.I read grapefruit and green tea helps along with working out I walk and hour a day and do 20 zumba. Workout that targets the ABS.I also do the 6 small meals.the thing is I went from 174-183 so what else can I do
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3131979 tn?1344105974
Hi! A few suggestions I have...make sure you're taking a multi-vitamin daily and Omega 3 Fish Oil. And continue to drink water and green tea. Also, look in your area for a weight loss doc/clinic in your area and ask if the doc will give you a prescription for Adipex. It's an appetite suppressant...along w/ daily exercise, eating smaller portions/eating healthier foods, and taking the Adipex as prescribed you'll loose weight! Please check back and read my profile for my updates. Thanks! :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi shadyluv, there are many easy ways to diet and to lose weight, the advices that HelloKittyFan is giving you are really great, water is always important that will help you alot, and exercising everyday is going to be a quick way to lose that extra weight.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources