Weight Loss Alternatives Community
how to burn belly fat
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how to burn belly fat

OK I use to weigh 120lbs and was a size 9. I stooped smoking went from no stomach to are you pregnant stomach LOL not cute.I read grapefruit and green tea helps along with working out I walk and hour a day and do 20 zumba. Workout that targets the ABS.I also do the 6 small meals.the thing is I went from 174-183 so what else can I do
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3131979_tn?1344105974
Hi! A few suggestions I have...make sure you're taking a multi-vitamin daily and Omega 3 Fish Oil. And continue to drink water and green tea. Also, look in your area for a weight loss doc/clinic in your area and ask if the doc will give you a prescription for Adipex. It's an appetite suppressant...along w/ daily exercise, eating smaller portions/eating healthier foods, and taking the Adipex as prescribed you'll loose weight! Please check back and read my profile for my updates. Thanks! :)
Blank
Hi shadyluv, there are many easy ways to diet and to lose weight, the advices that HelloKittyFan is giving you are really great, water is always important that will help you alot, and exercising everyday is going to be a quick way to lose that extra weight.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank