how to take hcg
can someone tell me what is the recommended dosage of hcg. i have but i dont know how much to take.
im taking about 200 iu about 5 days a week
and also make sure you shoot it in a muscle.  i do my shoulders or my upper front quad
your thigh is your muscle. and when you inject it into a muscle there is a much higher blood supply so it absorbs quicker.
Doesn't the place where one buys the hgc not show tell you how much and where and how to inject the hcg?????
Doctors say to inject it to the right of left of belly button....less nerve endings in stomach.  Some others docs say thigh.  Have never heard anyone on here say their docs told them muscle.  Others please comment what they were told either by docs or online programs. Thanks.
i read on a bunch of sites it should go into a muscle and usually your stomach has alot of fat so i started to do mine in my shoulder.
yes 1/2 cc 28 gauge
this was on a website.....How to use HCG IM
This medication is given by injection into a muscle by a health care professional. Learn all preparation and usage instructions for this product. Before using, check this product visually for particles or discoloration. If either is present, do not use the liquid. If you have any questions about the use of this medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist.

In K.T.'s book he mentions "intramuscular"(sp?) and says you inject yourself in the upper quadrant of the buttocks.
Yes, I, too would like to hear from ppl that are under a Dr supervised program as to where to inject the hCG. Also, does anyone know why we are only to use the injection 5 days a week??
Also, if K.T.s book says to inject in the muscle....that would mean an actual "shot" everyday!!! Talking about a sore BUTT! lol
In response to where to inject yourself....I can't see a small gauge needle, such as, the diabetic needle being able to penetrate the skin into a muscle. The needle would have to much longer and larger in diameter for an intramusclar injection. That is why diabetics get their injections into the subqutaneous tissue. Which means...fat is pinched up for the injection and yes they do this into the belly area b/c less nerves there. Now, with that said, I, like others in this forum, are just trying to understand how to properly administer the hCG.  I am not saying anyone's way of injecting is wrong and you should follow your MD orders.
The units may depend on the dilution of the powder, so can't tell you exactly the amt of cc's.  My doc prescribes 5 times weekly injections of 125 units which is 1/2 cc in a diabetic syringe, so it is a subcutaneous injection in the fat pad of the belly.  (No lack of spots there...)
What kind of results are you having? I do the same amount of hcg , but mine is an intramuscular shot. I usually inject in my upper arms, or thighs.
insulin syringes go by units. the entire syringe in a 1/2  cc but when i do mine it is almost filled  to the number 5 which is barely nothing. about 200 iu
i did do the hcg injections lost inches before weight.. i still need to lose more weight   looking for new place to buy injections
The small needle my doc provides would never be able to penetrate the skin into a muscle. That includes my thigh area.  He just said R or L of belly button for no pain due to small amt of nerve endings, but thigh is ok as well.
ive just started taking the hcg. you can take it in the muscle or fat but you change the dose for either 125 iu for the muscle and 200 iu for the fatty areas. the muscle is supposed to be more effective which is what ive decided to do. a 23 gauge needle 1 and 1/2 inches long and into the buttock, shoulder or the outter part of the thigh about half way between the knee and hip joint.
my needle says100 units or 1cc, and i am supposed to take 200 iu shots, how much is that