Weight Loss Alternatives Community
just starting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

just starting

I just started taking the phen, hcg injections, b-12 and lipo injections on 2/28/08. In the 1st week I only lost 1.8 lbs. Is this average?
Yes everyone is different.  I am doing it too.. not the Lipo but everything else.  I am slow to loose it too :(
Hi Tbaker3 and Mommyof KassandCora,

I was just wondering what dosage of phentermine you guys are using and where you got it from?  I know everyone responds differently to meds, but it seems you should have gotten better results.  Also are you working out and eating a low fat and low cal diet?

I have been taking phentermine 37.5 mg's for a little less than one month and so far I have lost a total of 20 pounds!  The first week I lost 8 pounds!  The following 3 weeks I averaged about 5 pounds weight loss each week.  I only take one phentermine pill and one multi vitamin each day, none of that other stuff.

I do work out 5-6 days each week, with 45-60 minutes of cardio each day and weights every other day.  Since I started taking the phentermine I have been eating about 800-1000 calories per day because I truly don't have an appetite!  I actually have to force myself to eat just for the energy.  That's why I take a really good multi vitamin everyday.

Hope to hear from you.  Good luck on your weight loss success!!!

Hi.. I am taking 37.5 right now.. 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the afternoon.. that seems to last me into the evening.  Right now I get mine from a "fat doctor."  I know some sources if you want to PM me.  
That is great!!  20 lbs. in a month is awesome!  Keep it up:)
Hi MommyofKassandCora,

I went to a "fat doctor" too.  :-)
About a month ago I found a great weight loss clinic in my area.  The physician and the program there is wonderful.  That's where I got my phentermine 37.5 mg pills.  I take the whole pill between 9:00 and 9:30 am.  So far it's been working for me where I don't have to split it up.  If I take it after 10:00 am I have trouble sleeping at night.

Hopefully this stuff will keep working for me until I reach my goal.  I read some other comments where others had great results with phentermine in the beginning and then it stop working for them.  I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that that won't happen to me!!!  

I started taking the phentermine in the first week if February.  When I started I was 170.4 pounds. My goal is to get to 125-130 pounds.  The doctor said that I should reach my goal by mid to late April if I follow his program.    

I love this forum!  If it had not been for this forum I probably would have never found out about phentermine 37.5 mg!

I'll keep you guys posted with my results.

Take care and good luck in your weight loss journey!!!!
Hello girls,
I took Phentephine 37.5 for about 3 months
And lost 50 lbs. then I stopped since the doctor
Told me it can hurt the heart .
The started hcg / b12 shots. Great energy
But doesn't help the weight loss.

Does anyone know where I can get Phentephine
Again???