Weight Loss Alternatives Community
lexapro

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

lexapro

I have been on lexapro for approx. 5 yrs. but weaned off it for about 6 months (and finally lost the weight that I had gained from it) since then I had to go back on it - and gained a ton of weight, not to mention the swelling in my face, hands, wrists and feeling depressed because of it.  My anxiety has tapered off but now I am stuck with this bloating, and weight gain.  I want to taper off it again, but Iam afraid of the outcome!!!  Has anyone experienced swelling, and bloating while on this med???  Please respond.
I also have been on the generic brand of lexapro and wellbutrin for years an I too have put on a lot of weight. I didn't think It could be from them pills til I saw ur post