108944 tn?1222281078
meridia
has any one had any luck with meridia? i'v been on it for 5 weeks now. i'v lost 3lbs thats it. has anyone had any luck on this.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I haven't tried that but I am having great luck with Adipex.  I've lost 31 lbs in 8 weeks.  It's a prescription drug.  My doctor prescribed Adipex and he gives me a B12 injection every month.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
108944 tn?1222281078
what dose the B12 shot do for you ? the meridia is to help make you feel full and to curb cravings .the first 4 weeks was only 3 lbs.i was takeing 10 mg so she moved it up to 15 mg.i have not noticed much of a change thank you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I tried Meridia, years ago, it caused terrible headaches and my blood pressure would spike.  I didn't have great results with it.
I wish you the best, but 3lbs in 5 weeks doesn't seem like much, especially at more than $120 a bottle.
Did you doctor put you on a restricted diet with it? Mine didn't, so I assumed whatever I wanted to eat (when I did get hungry) I could but that is obviously not the case.

Try counting calories while you take it, start with 1200 calories a day and decrease until you reach a level where you are still satisfied that you are getting enough to eat and you are losing weight.

Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes, meridia might cause some complication. Better to use some natural remedies instead, like this one http://www.herbal-store.net/natural-weight-loss. Better, because natural things at least won't make such harm like syntetical pharmaceuticals like meridia may.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I took meridia for a few months with no sucess.  See if the dr can change the med to something else.  Also, be sure to cut calories/fat.  The pills are not a magic cure and wont drop the pounds for you.  You have to change what you eat.  I'm following a low carb/ lowfat diet.  I take in 10 ounces of protien each day with up to 4 sevings of  low glycemic fruits and veggies daily.  I can eat as much lettuce as I want and I drink a gallon of water a day.  The diet is key, the meds just help you along the way.  GOOD LUCK!!!!!  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i was taking meridia i've lost 60 pounds and keept it off i'm starting back up on it hoping to lose more
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
replytorahul commented on Ear Mystery, Solved
15 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on MY cuz