Weight Loss Alternatives Community
mixing Hcg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

mixing Hcg

I have just ordered pregnyl online it comes in 10000 i u/10 ml, anyone know how to dilute it down to the correct concentration, I can only find out the way to mix 5000 and 1500. Also, previously when I was on the diet, I injected 1.25ml daily, but have read about 1.75-2.00mls any ideas on these dosages?
Avatar n tn
The pregnyl should come with a sterile water vial and instructions on how to dilute.  I just read the book with great interest but can not find ONE Dr. here in Ohio to give me a script without a $300+ series of lab tests, a $150 consultation fee and I was even told by one place I had to come to them to get the shots EVERY day for 27.00 day!
I found the pregnyl at a local pharmacy for 65.00 for 10,000 units. One place would call their pharmacy and send it to me for 270.00!
Sounds like they are trying to make money off the obese once more.
Good luck with your pregnyl.  Where did you order it?
Also, I have heard anywhere from a 200-250 unit dose subQ? And that would be 2.0-2.5 on a TB syringe.
Thanks,
Disgruntledroundbuckeye
Avatar n tn
You need to mix the HCG with BAC water. On the mix you first need to know how many iu you want to inject every day. For ex. if you want 175iu shots you need to devide the 10000iu HCG into the 175, that will give the total of BAC water you need to delute the HCG in, for this case you will need 57 cc/ml of BAC water this will give you 57 shots of 1cc/ml. The samething you do if you want 125iu, 200iu or 250iu.
Avatar n tn
Just commenting on wantabeskinny's comment. Continueing on from their comments, on the same dosage of 175iu, you can also divide the 57 in half and use 28.5cc's of bac water and just fill your syringe to half a cc instead of a full cc. Then you don't have to use as much bac water. Also, just a note that once mixed, HCG only stays good for about 3 weeks in the fridge so it will not last you a full round unless you mix it up and freeze half of it.
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
mishymoshymarcy Its more than just a tempor... Comment
Track your weight over time