Weight Loss Alternatives Community
myoden injections
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

myoden injections

Has anyone taken myoden injections for weight loss?  
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi, I took them last month for the first time along with diethyprion and all I lost was 1lb.  I was not pleased.  I asked my doctor to switch me to something different, so now I am on Bontril.  She also suggested that I stop the shots for a little while and see how I do on the new medicine.  Are you taking the shots now?  Are you on any other weight loss medicine??  I am curious because it is hard to find anyone taking the medicine that I can compare my progress with. Let me know.  Thanks.
Blank
Hi, I was wondering about the shots also. Has anyone gotten back to you? They were suggested to me on my last dr visit. I am taking Phentermine. This is only my 3rd day though. So far I have had no side affects. I can get the injections on my next visit if needed, but am a little scared! Hope your having luck!
Blank
Hi, has anyone ever gotten back to you about the injections. I am considering them on my next dr visit and was looking for someone who had used them. Whether it be good or bad. Just so I can have some hands on info. Thanks.
Blank
Hello, I have been taking Myoden along with B12 injections.  They are great.  The energy has been really helpful and the weight loss has been steady (about 1-2 pounds per week).  The injections are called B12 with Lipotropics.  I guess the Myoden is one of the Lipotropics.  I get them from my diet solutions online.  I think that you would like them.  They really help me get out of bed in the morning.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...