Aa
A
A
Close
myoden injections
Has anyone taken myoden injections for weight loss?  
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I took them last month for the first time along with diethyprion and all I lost was 1lb.  I was not pleased.  I asked my doctor to switch me to something different, so now I am on Bontril.  She also suggested that I stop the shots for a little while and see how I do on the new medicine.  Are you taking the shots now?  Are you on any other weight loss medicine??  I am curious because it is hard to find anyone taking the medicine that I can compare my progress with. Let me know.  Thanks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi, I was wondering about the shots also. Has anyone gotten back to you? They were suggested to me on my last dr visit. I am taking Phentermine. This is only my 3rd day though. So far I have had no side affects. I can get the injections on my next visit if needed, but am a little scared! Hope your having luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi, has anyone ever gotten back to you about the injections. I am considering them on my next dr visit and was looking for someone who had used them. Whether it be good or bad. Just so I can have some hands on info. Thanks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello, I have been taking Myoden along with B12 injections.  They are great.  The energy has been really helpful and the weight loss has been steady (about 1-2 pounds per week).  The injections are called B12 with Lipotropics.  I guess the Myoden is one of the Lipotropics.  I get them from my diet solutions online.  I think that you would like them.  They really help me get out of bed in the morning.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146