Weight Loss Alternatives Community
nervous about HCG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

nervous about HCG

I have an appointment to get started on the HCG shots next week.  I am getting a little nervous about it.  I guess I'm funny about using anything that messes with your hormones, but I haven't really heard any horror stories from people using the shots.  Can anyone give me any heads up?  Good or Bad?
I am also a mother of 3 little boys. After the birth of my last son I have struggled to get back to my pre-baby weight. I am a personal trainer, so I know about exercise and how to eat healthy but the results were so slow and my business depends on me looking fit and strong. I am also in my mid 40's and weight just doesn't come off as easy as it use to. I have been on hcg since May 27th and I weighed 150 pounds, as of today I weigh 122 pounds. I follow the 500 calorie diet religiously, I work out 3 times a week with weights and do 6 cardio sessions a week, just like I did before the hcg - the difference is that now I have been able to increase the intensity.  I feel great and have lots of energy for work outs, my career, and 3 little boys! So good luck!
Real lives changed! There's the proof!!
Thanks for the positive attitude!!  I'm a nervous wreck!!!
I am 5"10 and weigh 250.... I am a pretty "big boned" person, but this is the most I have EVER weighed!!!    I had good sucess with Weight Watchers the first time I did it, but the 2nd was a waste of money.  I lost 7 lbs in 2 months!!  I also walked about 4 miles a day, and now I walk VERY little just because I have depressed about how I look!  My biggest concern is the side effects, and the time span.   I am NOT a very patient person, and I like to some sort of result within 1-2 weeks, just so I know something is happening.  So, my question to you is 1st...Do you have any side effects?  And 2nd--Are you happy with your results so far?   Also, do you use an Appetite Suppresent as well?
Thanks for answering my questions!!  
You'll do great and have a great story to tell just like lyndamc's!
If you want to read a lot of encouraging stories, and some of the pitfalls along the way, hcgdieters yahoo group is a good place. You can search past posts to answer all of your doubts and find info. You won't feel like you're doing this alone!
I have had no side effects whatsoever.  I understand how one can get really depressed with their weight.  It's like you are trapped in a body that isn't yours.  The great thing about the hcg protocol is that you do see results immediately!  Every morning I step on the scale there is weight loss of half a pound to sometimes 2 pounds.  That is so motivating!  It will give you the push you need to stay on the diet and continue the 45 day regiment.  It is a big committment but you are worth it!  You and your friends and family will be so proud of your accomplishments. I am constantly reminding myself that I deserve to have a strong, lean and healthy body and you do too!  I tracked my progress on a calendar and found that really helpful.  Don't forget to take your measurements as well.  When I started my waist measured 31 inches now on day 29 it measures 26 inches!  How's that for motivation!  Feel free to email me any time.  I will keep checking this site. You are not alone and you CAN DO THIS FOR YOU!!!!!!!  Also, No appetite suppressents!!  After a couple of days you won't need them.  You'll have lots of energy for walking again and try to strength train 2 to 3 times per week.  As the fat melts away, you will begin to see muscles.  Good luck and stick with it!
Do you do the injections yourself???  Do you mix them yourself or are they already mixed for you??
Thanks for all the motivation!  Its Very encouraging....  I would love to get back in my jeans without being MISERABLE in them!!!
I may have lots more questions as I think of them....Hope you don't mind!!!

I do the injections myself and have been on the program for 10 days now and have lost 11 lbs.  I was a little aprehensive at first about the shots but it really is a piece of cake!
Just another few words of encouragement, as I see so many positive posts, it fills me with joy to see so many lives changed..

The scale will be one of your greater motivators, however you will have days, that you step on it and think to yourself, 'Oh my goodness, what happened?'. Please do not fret, as there will be points where you may have retained a bit of water, but continue to lose inches.  Use the measuring tape as well as the scale, to keep your goals in sight.
It does work, it will change your body, and with your new found motivation, remember to address the reasoning behind the weight gain. Gaining control over the behaviour, as well as the process, will be your greatest strength.
you lost 11 lbs becausew you are eating only 500 cals a day..not HCG
YES! That is exactly why she is losing the weight. It is because she is eating 500 calories a day!!  I think you are missing the point here.

Listen to me closely, the body is releasing adequate amounts of energy to her body from the adipose tissue because of the hCG, so she will not be hungry, not be low on energy, and will be able to continue on with the diet...
Versus a typical low calorie diet that a person would not be able to continue doing, as well as, having the body go into a starvation mode, that will enable weight gain after the caloric intake has been raised to a more normal level.

Do you get it yet?
Absolutely true, fightu35, but I am not hungry and feel very alert and still working out in the process. My energy level is high and I feel great.  This would not be possible without the HCG.  I challenge you to try the Program the way it is designed (Simeon Protocol) and then we can talk further.
I appreciate everyones POSITIVE thoughts... I just hope my energy level goes up to motivate me TO EXERCISE!!
Thanks to all!!!
YOU SAID..............

"Listen to me closely, the body is releasing adequate amounts of energy to her body from the adipose tissue because of the hCG, so she will not be hungry, not be low on energy, and will be able to continue on with the diet..."

ok heres what your saying...buy injecting the pregnacny hormone..your fat cells relase energy, 'fat' therefore makeing you lose fat...correct..and shrink the fat cell..since they only shrink & always can go back to original size...

now if this was so simple..the whole world would be skinny..and if it where true..then why only eat 500 cals ? hmm..if your getting FREE FAT RELEASE..why not eat more..there are only 2 ways to shrink fat cells.. fastin g and energy balance..(do not try to deny that) ..but your claiming this HCG can do it..but think about people..takes less energy..to release fat ,from fat cells.(yes that girl i know ,but its easy to say)..and odd they recomend only 500 cals..so why bother with urine..

and 5x and still no answer.........if this where true..why do most women gain more fat cells...stretch there adipose tissue..and  stay fat...hmmmm...I cant wait for this reply...
Your welcome from all and you're gonna feel great!!
I just started doing b12 injections, first injectin today, loved the way it made me feel afterward.  I am thiking of doing lipotropics or maybe hcg, lipotropics is less expensive, but I think maybe hcg is the way to go..but who can afford to get started blood test 250 dr consult 150 and then 15weeks of injections almost 200, that is with ghi, anyone have any comments as to what has worked for them, and anyway to do hcg for less???
I am hoping maybe the b12 alone will cause some weight loss, but am mostly wanting to get some relief from fatigue, and anxiety, which I have read b12 works well for, and it is so inexpensive.  
Michelle, I do not have a family doctor but went to my OB-GYN physician for a physical and she ran the necessary blood work I needed for the HCG as per my request.  She explained to me that all the tests were going to be covered by my insurance since I haven't had any complete blood work done in years.  As far as the 150 and 200 for injections, I believe strongly that you will find it well worth it.  The alternative is spending much more money on pills, etc. that will not address the real issue of being overweight.  Good luck to you......I've been on the program for 11 days and have lost 11 lbs........you too will have wonderful results if you follow the program and don't deviate.
did you notice energy from the B-12 ? thank you..
Ghi is more expensive that competing companies. Just know they are on the very high end in prices on the scale. There are plenty of less expensive for those who simply cannot afford GHI.

Personally I recommend that everyone see their personal primary care physician before starting any therapy.  It is crucial that your health allow the injections of any kind. Even extreme overdoses of b12 can be toxic.
How are you doing?  Have you started the shots yet? I have just finished day 31!  I still feel great.
I am just learning of this wonderful HCG drug and am curious to know if its really safe?  Has anyone had any side effects?  What about facial hair or any little thing?  I am so nervous but I need this.  I've gained so much weight from stress, giving birth etc.
There are side effects, and it is not for everyone.  I would recommend speaking with a health care professional to discuss it further, and of course getting your blood-work done to see if you are a candidate. Common side effects are headaches and hyper-stimulated ovarian in rare cases.

The usage of hCG for weight loss has been in circulation and proven over and over again by countless patients since 1954. Documented proof it works. There are endless case studies, showing it works, proving over and over again.  

The reason you eat a low calorie diet, is because if you did not, you would typically gain weight, since most patients do not have a regularly intense work out regimen. (hence why the majority is overweight to begin with).
Their metabolic rate is sluggish already, even though they are working to improve it, it takes time.
Since the hCG release about 2000 calories of stored fat into the body for energy, they are nutritionally *much* better off than someone who *only* ate 500 calories. Typical patients who are on the plan will not feel hungry, they will have abundant energy, and will notice changes right away.
For those who do not take the hCG and eat a low calorie diet of that proportion may initially lose the weight, but they will gain it back with the lowered metabolism. They will be sluggish, hungry and look 'run down' from the fatigue.

And you call yourself an athlete. You should know this already. Now I know without a doubt, that you are just an antagonistic troll.
there are many more side affects..like premature birth..and future pregancy trouble.. 'that girl' is on someones pay roll........notice how she down plays the side affects..and will not answer you..well..think twice

oh and there is ZERO fact nor truth to this statement that 'she' makes
"Since the hCG release about 2000 calories of stored fat into the body for energy"
I am nervous about injections myself, but not because of the hcg part since thats natural, I just hate needles. I cant even look when they give me the b12 shots. I dont know if I can give myself an injection though. I might have to ask for help there. I know diabetics give themselves shots all the time, but I am a wuss.
Ok Fightu35 wants proof that it works. HOW MANY PEOPLE IN HERE HAVE LOST WEIGHT USING HCG..Just curious. Also Since fightu35 seems to be the expert on everything please show me your studies that you have done personaly that this doesnt work. You seem to have the answers to everything. Please show me documentation it doesnt work.

Also please show me documentation of these premature births you claim happen. Show me pregnancy trouble in the future. I can show you  proof but can you show me.

use common sense...lol  and 1st off people say 11 lbs in 11 days..etc you can  not in anyway,shape or form lose 11 lbs in 11 days..lol fat that is..the studies it does not work are every where...the medical journals..FDA...doctors..people here claim it works because there only eating 500 calories a day.. thats why they lose weight...I had no idea the country was so clueless....now I know why dopes like Kevin Tredeau sells 1 million books..ive been asking for proof ,from a non selling report here for over 2 months..still nothing..read my posts..plenty of proof of the true side affects..and facts it does not work
the only proof to him is his own common sense.

so here it is Satriana and any newcomers. this week its future birth defects and having trouble having babies to scare you. last week it was 'urine urine urine'. But think about it, how does hcg, which is used in larger doses by baby doctors as a fertility drug, cause future 'baby troubles' in the future in smaller doses?

This diet protocol was developed by a doctor A.T.W. Simeons who studied it for 20 years. He used it on his patients with almost 100% success during that time and he did not get rich off of it. It was kept pretty quiet. He wrote it down in a booklet called "POUNDS AND INCHES" which is possible to get a copy and that is the proof.

just because the medical and diet food industry doesn't want anyone cutting into their profits is not proof that its all a scam. they set out to stop this 'cure' from getting out. have you heard what the FDA just did to Sweet Leaf brand Stevia? it's a natural product, so they are not allowed to advertise themselves as a sweetener! but the chemical pink stuff, yellow stuff, blue stuff, and xyl something stuff is allowed to.

people who have been thin most of their lives and gained and then lost it the way he says (which is exactly right) don't need hcg. those of us who have yo-yo'ed in weight with fad diets, diet food and diet drinks laden with chemicals, on starvation or very low calorie diets over the years have our bodies in starvation protection mode. the metabolism is low and the hunger is high, and its stuck that way. the body doesn't want to die, so it will not release the secure fat that it has put aside (in strange places - me its the upper hip) unless completely necessary! hcg 'tricks' the body into releasing that fat and helps get the body out of starvation protection mode. then eating the right foods will at the same time, will get the metabolism back up and the hunger and cravings back down. back to normal, like in a thin person.

He'll rant and rave about this now, but you read the book and decide for yourselves. it was the last piece of the puzzle for me after 25 years of battling my weight. if you don't want to try it, that's perfectly fine. if you do, you won't ruin your life and you're not a moronic puppet. there's many, many success stories and lots of people who are in the same boat as you are that will cheerfully encourage you all the way.

still going i see...i think you have a crush on me !
The only thing i see is a repeat copy and paste from a 1 or 2 sources. I have talked to doctors . I have read several medical journals that you claim to have read.  Common sense dictates you have some mental prblems and you choose to pick on people who are trying to help themselves. You were probably bulled or picked on as a kid and want to **** on everyones parade. Thats what common sense shows me. Instead of trying to help people you choose to berate then and call them idoits. The side effects are slim compared ot the side efects of being obese and overweight. I would rather take my chance with " Womens urine" then suffer a massive stroke becuase im addicted to food. You weigh the pros and cons i have. Also dont say stupid things liek work out. I work out slowly because of a broken back from a drunk driver. You tell me how im supposed to get out and go joggin. So once again I ask you to show me proff of your claims and not some copy and paste from a few journals. I want to see your studies you have done. I want to speak to the doctors you have spoke to about this and for everyone one docotr you show me that says it doesnt work i will show you two who say it does.
ive called no one anything..I talk to those , how im spoken to..the fact remains..you can not show proof..end of story..every top org laughs at HCG and the  do not down play the possible side affects..there is ZERO proof here..ZERO
SHOW ME 1 REPORT FROM A TOP ORG..

and notice ive said nothing to you..only those who I refuse to follow ..attack me..sorry I can be brain washed...

broken back ? sorry ..swimming..water exercise is great..many things to do :)

the bottum line you are looking for a short cut........they DO NOT EXCIST

this is a fad and will die out..people worshiped ATKINS the biggest con man in US history..now he has been exposed as a fraud ,which I ALWAYS knew..
as this will be...
Is anyone ordering their hcg directly from a pharmacy, I found some online and it is so inexpensive, but I am not sure is it safe to not go through a diet clinic or dr???

I am curious too, to hear from people who are seeing results....anyone out there.

Also, in my research I have found that some hcg comes from urine and some from the placenta, supposedly the placenta hcg is a better choice, anyone heard about this???
Yes,
actually the first day I took my b12 I was WAY to energetic, it kept me up most the night, next day it had tapered off and I felt fine, had some increase in energy over that week, but not a lot.  The next week, I decided to do 1/2 the injecion on Monday, and 1/2 on Tuesday, just so I wouldn't be so wired ...and that went better for me, I noticed increase energy, and I felt more "peaceful", can't explain that feeling really, but it helped with my anxiety.  So far I am happy and anxious to see if the result continue, or even better, increase.  In the meantime, I am still trying to learn about Hcg and lipotropics as well.  
Thank you for your response...Now most hate me for being honest...and NOT following them along..but here goes...LIPOTROPICS are over 40 yrs old..at 1 time was GNC'S biggest seller....they are a FAT TRANSPORT...do they work...thats debateible...would I try it..me..no...should you ,maybe...but the shot is $$$$ the pills are cheap..1 of the best is called 'LEAN OUT' just do a search...or go to bodybuilding.com....no need to spend $$$$ for the shots.... and HCG..from what I have read.......seen....learned..and heard about..does not work 100%..and they down play the side affects...but ,to each there own..if it would matter why I think it does not work..Id be happy to share with you..others here hate the fact im not  a  HCG puppett....
I am still researching both lipotropics and hcg, and I actually am leaning towards the hcg, I have read a lot in the last several months, and I can understand why it would work.  I like the idea of not having to eat so many calories, and allowing your body to use it's reserve, I am not a big eater, and don't usually eat enough, so this would be ok with me, ...I don't know, it is all really iffy, and while it works for some it may not work for everyone, obviously you have to follow the protocol if you hope to have an luck.  Fightu35 are you overweight?  Have you tried any product you have been happy with.  I'm not sure why you are here trying to make people feel discouraged, I realize you are a strong believer that it doesn't work, but there are plenty of other people that say it does.  I think you should try it, then you could tell people for sure.  I say do your homework, I wrote lots of letters, talked to people in the business, including physicians who don't promote but are familiar with it, I have read many sights similar to this, and I have found an over whelming amount of people that it has worked for and they are very happy with the program.  I am anxious to hear more from people when they finish the phase.  It's hard, we live in a world where food steers everyone wrong, and it is hard to say no...but if you can follow this diet, and learn to eat healthy that will be the key.  READ, LEARN...and of course BEWARE!!...
the one thing I am finding is that hcg is actually inexpensive, but Dr's seem to want to market it, charge a 200% markup, and charge you other fees....they are definitely making money on it.

I don't know fightu35....give people a break
im here for facts...if you notice..not 1 report or reply you read..is proof.......all the good info myou read is from sources who sell it..i know 100% HCG is nonsense..,but thats me..people see to love following book sellers...spammers..and criminals like Kevin T. not sure why...
and you say " You can understand HOW IT WOULD WORK" yes thats there sales pitch...sounds good doesnt it..the body thinks your pregnant when your not(not good) so  the fat cells release energy to feed the baby (again there is no baby) so you think you can trick the body and fat cells huh.......heres more proof of the 'SALES PITCH" look at the book...they clearly say the same diet with out HCG = the same weight loss (duh its only 500 calories) but with HCG you will lsoe fat in 'abnormal areas' OMG WTF this is some made up term..lol to sell people...fat is fat..just like you can not spot reduce..lol so magicly you inject HCG pulled out though urine..and you fool ya fat cells to take fat off from all the girls trouble spots(odd, just what girls want to hear)..lol omg are you people for  real (not you ,in general)
for 3 months Ive asking...for proof..no one can show me proof yet.......from a non spammer...or book,product seller...medical jounal..if you can ill buy you 6 months worth of HCG im not mbeing mean..im reporting truths..good luck to you..
I don't believe every person that has a positive comment is selling hcg or is in someway in the business, ..I think truthfully, for what ever reason, this protocol as worked for many people.  I have an Aunt who lives in Ga, and she has two friends who, one worked with a diet solutions co, and this perticular friends began hcg after she worked there and learned about hcg, and saw the results others were having, she lost 27 pounds after the 6wk program, and her other friend got on the band wagon and did the 6wk program and lost more than the first friend....so, I know real people, with real success stories.  I will agree I DONT like Kevin Ttredau, (sp)...either, at all, and I do believe he is out to make money off people, although he occassionaly does hit on some informative subjects, that have some real significance behind them, however he tries to use this knowledge to make a buck....JUST LIKE EVERYONE else!!....As I said before Hcg is not expensive, however diet weight loss companies over the "program" and mark up the hcg and charge other costs to be in their program, most people however still find that it is reasonably priced, considering the 100's theve spent alrady(lol).....I still say Research, will be your best option, and we should all do that for ourselves before beginning anything, and part of research is listening to what anyone has to say, truthfully again, I haven't found to many negative arguments on this subject, and while you are quick to point out that there is no proof, you haven't given us any case study information, or any other substansial information as to why you are so anti hcg.  Did you answer me as far as do you have any weight to loose????? Just curious, what got you involved in the hcg forums???
I say...to everyone, beware, no the side effects, no the risk, no everything you can about this subject, positive and negative, and weigh them carefully, talk the subject to death, then if you feel comfortable Go for it, and then share your expereince with us.  I would love to hear from some more people who have been on the program.  We need a site specificly for tracking people and their weekly progress don't you think??????  Anyone want to create such a site.  With a little scale that shows you how much they've lost along the way, and they can give us their experiences, what their eating, are they dieting, negative side effects....come on guys, if we really want to help each other, we have to be verbal about our results...both the positive and negative.
thank you for your reply..very good...I have many things showing it does not work..and let me ask you this..why is common sense never used ?? you realy think this is the obeseity cure..and some dr 40 yrs ago found it..and odd..a jerk like KT re'found' it...my outlook is from what I know about HCG being a sport supplement & steroid expert...HCG is new to most here..not me at all......when kids get it for undesending tesicles..no weight loss....when body builders take it to stop there  ...... from shrinking...again no weight loss...what about the side affects? do you chose to ignore them? or jump on the 'oh thats at a differnt amount of HCG' injecting yourself with hormones you do not need is never good..for anyone.
here some  ? to ask..

why has no one patent  this for weight loss ?.

why arent many orgs reporting on it ?

why is not on every news channel there is ?

why doesnt any RX corp wanna make over $100 million a year ?

why is it most think this is 'secreet' like under ground...

why is it not 1 major org,,journal,medical joun,paper,tv show,expert (non paid,seller)oprah..Dr.Phil....magazines....talking about it..nor saying it works...why has there not been 1 shred of proof...from a non selling source...not even many knock offs..and every where I look..its people bragging they lost..Im sure they did..on 500 cals a day...show me proof in 6 months...or 1 yr...
and whats this sales pitch...you lose the same weight on the SAME diet with out the HCG....but you will not lose fat from 'ABNORMAL' areas?  this is a made up term..to fool people..makes no sense..has no credit...the more I read the book..the more I laugh.. but hey.KT made another million off it.. ask your seld..if this was true...you do not think it would be bigger news ? and why do most pregant girls gain fat..and stay fat....
the other pitch is you inject this..and the fat cells think they are feeding 'you' baby..(thats not there) come on..lol honestly.. but this happens though the fetis....umm..but YOU NOT PREGANT....maybe its me...with your good post..id love a reply to this 1..with things ia brought up..since you replyed like an adult..and keep in mind..im mad at no one..nor against anyone...I hate lies..scams..and people like KT

* a foot note after ATKINS pulled the same thing..the truth came out in federal court (all checkible) his diet was 100% a scam..and based on NO TRUTH (if you would like the details of what it was realy based on..just ask) but this proves my point.people fought for 40 yrs over atkins....and the truth came out..
thats why with in 30 days from his death his wife sold it all for over $300 million..because the law suits where comming .because the truth was exposed....
I look forward to your reply to the n ? I asked..
????
once again shewoolf is pimping her site..lol get a new line son,you can not show me proof...lol because there is ZERO
Is it true Shewoolf54 that you work for a company that promotes Hcg for weight loss??   I think anyone that is working for a company that promtes this product for financial should let us know that when they post, becuase it does make a difference as to rather or not we want to take their testimony into consideration, I think most of us just want to hear from legitimate clients who are using this product, rather they are seeing results or not.
Fightu....I realize you are educated from experience in a field where you have seen people use this product, however, hcg was successfully used for many years for weight loss, it is under a different protocol that it is used, I have read the post from athletes, body buiders, and they are getting the result for which they are using this product, but they are also using it in different dosage, and different time frames to achieve that.  I think we have to consider that more often than not products are not encouraged to be on the market, not because they don't work, but because there are monopolies that depend on the financial gain that they have, drugs being one, who wants there to be an fda approved weight loss product on the market that works as well as hcg claims???....Not the drug manufactures, thene litteraly millions of drug, and other weight loss promotoing companies would loose their shirts.  This doesnt mean I think hcg is the only product that works, many products work for many different people, each person has to find what works for them, and sometimes, that means trial and error, but my point is just because the government or fda, or medical companies aren't pushing hcg doesnt mean people arent having results, look at Anna Nicole, trim spa worked beautifully for her.  The same can be said for many other types of companies in the world, gas for one,,,,,are we using the alternatives that could and should be available to us, no, not to the extent we could be, and why???.....Companies who make profits on gasoline have made sure it hasn't happened, alternative fuels have been around for decades now, but being costly to market, and with absolute no government help to back them up, how are they supposed to put their product out there?  Now we are finally seeing people who are privately using it by making it themselves, and geting the word out, and finally the governments attention is being forced to look at it as a real idea for marketing, but will they control it, you betcha, they will control, what type, how much, who it will be availabe to, at what cost, ....this is the way the world turns....I don't know, we could argue pros and cons all day, neither of us are experts, I don't have a degree in medicine, or science, I have studied Hcg, so therefore I rely on what I am able to collect from books, forums, and Doctors who are using this product to help their patients.  Unless I come across people who are reporting serious side effects, or death, then I think I am going to continue to view this product in a positive light, and hope that many people, have great success with it.  I would love to see a forum for people who are using this product, where they can post their profile, and keep a running tab of their weight loss, and give insight on what they are doing, someone start a web page like this please,,,,,,it would be great, I don't really care for this forum, it is too hard to really keep track of who is saying what, and I haven't heard too much from anyone about their success on here either.
I have been reading these forums for about six months now.  I was also curious about HCG.  I was also looking for others that are using phentermine.  This was a great place to come.  I have not used HCG, nor do I know anyone personally that has.  I have read some of Kevins book.  I really believe that it is a very good thing.  I have read many stories on here from people who have had great success.  It is true what they say.  Some programs that are good for some, just aren't good for others.  Our bodies just don't work the same.  I have been very successful with the program my doctor put me on, but if at anytime it stops working, I will definitely be searching for doctors in my area that administer HCG.  I don't think people should be giving advice about something that they have never tried or that they do not believe in, unless they are certified in that area.  I'm surprised that some people have not been banned from here.  I do believe that spammers come on here, but you can definitely tell which ones they are.  I wish everyone one luck on their journey.  After all, we are all trying to accomplish the same thing.  
Have you even tried to research HCG for weight loss??  If you did you could have plenty of proof from studies and research that tells how this works.  These studies are NOT from people trying to make money off of it.  I don't think you know what you are talking about.  There are so many people that are becoming healthy using hcg and changing their obesity problem.  The groups that I have checked out encourages people to do their homework and check out the pros and cons for themselves.  You just want to bad mouth something you know nothing about.  There is a clinic called transformations (something like that.)  There are 2 in Tulsa and 7 in Florida that I know about they are weight loss clinics they evaluate each person some of the patients use the hcg with great results and some that do not use hcg with good results.  My suggestion  to you is to do some legitimate research or go find somewhere else to be such a negative source.  Those with a real problem are smart enough to research and make intelligent individual decisions on what is in their best interest. what is your problem???    

Watch now he will accuse me of being paid off or make money from this.

Debi
I just found this sight and have been reading about your results with hcg.  I would like to know if you are still continuing to lose.  It is very encouraging to see that the weight loss is so fast and from everything that I have read...that is the way it works...fast. That is what makes this weight loss cure protocol so appealing.  I read Kevin Trudeau's book and Dr. Simeons Pounds & Inches. That is the way I learned of this. I have researched the area that I live and can not find any doctors that administer the hcg shots so I have been searching online and found a sight that sells the injections for $155 per treatment (23 day supply).  This is taking the injection once per day (by myself...scary)  I have been reading that some people do the injections once per week. I don't know which way is best. This sight will include complete instructions along with the diet, but I am very nervous.  I weigh 150lbs. and would like to get down to 110lbs.  In KT's book he has a phase 1,2,3,4 of the program.  The phase 1 is what he has added and includes alot of different things that you should do 30 days before you start the protocol like cleanses, teas. eating all organic, taking different supplements etc...Phase 2 & 3 is the protocol exactly the way Dr. Simeons wrote it.  Phase 4 is how to maintain.  Did you do the phase 1 before you started? Should I buy 2 treatments (46 shots) for the amount of weight i need to lose? If anyone can help please respond. Thanks
I do not wish to go back & fourth..but  somethings you said are HALF TRUE..

YOU SAID--- "- hcg was successfully used for many years for weight loss, it is under a different protocol that it is used

I ask this in the nicest way...says who ? where is the proof ??

YOU SAID--I have read the post from athletes, body buiders, and they are getting the result for which they are using this product

I know pro bodybuilders..and HCG has been used in bodybuilding for over 50 yrs.....but not 1 ounce was used for FAT LOSS and they  never lost FAT...they use it to stop there testys from shrinking..and this is 100% a fact...and I never heard a young boy who was useing it burned any fat...

YOU SAID-- trim spa worked beautifully for her.
100% TRIM SPA did not cause all that weight..at all......thats a no brainer..and def  not with out EPHEDRA in it..no way...no how..

YOU SAID-I have studied Hcg, so therefore I rely on what I am able to collect from books, forums, and Doctors who are using this product to help their patients.
Ok ..did you study it  from places ,books,forums & doctors who sell it...?? Id say yes...I asked 3 baby dr's all 3 laughed and said stay away from it unless you plan on feeding your self though a fetus..

and if you notice..everyone on forums says I lsot weight !! and i bet they did..everyone will at 1st on 500 cals...but anywho..none of this post is ment in a disrespectfull way...nor a mean way..nor anything.. and Thank you for your post..I wish you the best..keep me posted if you choose..
You have misquoted me several times.

Re read my thread, I actually said neither you nor I are experts, even though you say you some experience in the field, what I said was I have been relying on what I can learn from books, Dr's , and actual patients.  

Hcg was successfuly used for many years.

And yes, body builders did use it for a different purpose then weight loss, so the way they used it, worked for the purpose they intended.....
I don't know.
I did order my hcg today, so in two weeks, I plan to begin, and if anyone is intrested I will be posting my results on another site, if anyone is intrested in a forum that is 100% positive communication, I will pass along the web information, contact me at ***@****
you have to put your email address in without the @ sign. this site won't let you post that info.
If you want some overall good information on how to get started
email me ***@****
Wow, I just read the book and was looking for some information.  It seems un natural to inject myself with urine from a pregnant person.  I was pregnant and didn't lose weight until I had the baby.

Is this safe?  What could the medical implications be? Those of you who started the program, did you do all the other steps as well?  (colon cleansing, drinking only spring water, etc.......)
I will be receiving my hcg soon.
I want to document every step as if this were a scientific trial.
Can you direct me to your website:
Have you gotten started yet?.........................  Any results to post?
If I were smart enough,  I'd post pics, measurements and keep a log on the net...............
I plan on using the exact KT protocol.
I live in newport news, va and i am finding it hard to find a diet center that does the hcg. if anyone knows of any or perhaps a website i can go to get a listing i would love to have it.
I have not started hcg treatment but because interested in it after see kt on tv, i do own his first two books. i like the other women on here have been trying to get as much info on this treatment as possible. and i am concerned about the cons of this treatment, i've seen plenty of pros, but not a lost of cons, which is scary in itself. i gained alot of weight after having my son two years ago and on top of that i have been struggling with my weight all my life. i've tried everything, including the all natural way of diet and exercise, and i would start out good but after about two weeks or so i would relaps and ruin the whole thing , and on top of that i work full time so being in the gym everyday for hours at a time is not realistic for me. i am someone that needs to loose alot of wait, not 20 or 30 pounds , im talking 70 or more. and i'm 28 and tired of the fight, i want to start eatting right now so i can live the rest of my life, but in order to do that i would have to go on a major diet and exercise everyday just to get to my ideal weight and with the natural way could take a year or more. and that's if i don't fall off the wagon. so i'm looking into the hcg treatment to get me where i need to be quicker so i can change my eatting habits and live a healthier life not a skinny life , a healthier ideal body mass life, like most on here i want to hear from real people who have used it and it worked for them, i also want to hear from people who used it and it didn't or had side effects from it , please post and let me know either way
Here's a link to an online article that outlines several scientific studies on the physiological actions of HCG on the hypothalmus (area of the brain that regulates metabolism) and adipose (fat) tissue.

http://www.indexmedico.com/english/obesity/obrev2.htm
I just wanted to let people know that if you are ordering on the internet, please be aware that globalweightlosscure.com is a TOTAL SCAM.  I have begun legal proceedings against them, they promise a tracking number, but after you order, you get NO INFORMATION about the company.  You will notice on their website there is NO CONTACT INFORMATION, just a form.  My credit card was charged and the number given is not a legit number, it DOESN'T EXIST.  I know there are legit sites, but this is not one.

If anyone else has been ripped off, please let me know, I am gathering information to give to the state attorney general and to the attorney's that have prosecuted kevin trudeau for his other scams.  i hope to get at least some of the money back.

It's a shame, the site looks legit, but it's a total sham! It says it is associated with kevin trudeau, and I am sooo upset that I have been ripped off for $200.00.  I intend to do everything I can to get my money back and to help stop others from getting ripped off.  
I have been reading your posts and you type with as many errors as you speak. go back to school!!! you sound like an idiot.
I know alot of people who have started the HCG protocol and it all sounds wonderful I have seen the weight fall off of these women but I dont know anyone who has finished I would like to hear from anyone who has been off the injections from 6months to a year and let me know what they did to keep there weight off thank you for your input
has anyone gotten a skin rash from taking the hcg shots?
i think fightu35 really needs to get a life and leave ppl to decied what they want to do with there bodies...be it inject hcg or not... alone!!! is he/she a dr??? and no im not a promoter for this drug i have never taken it but i kno many close friends that have with great outcomes. and after they went off the injections kept the weight off with a very normal diet and excersie program....thats all the proof i need if i ever decieded to do the injections....to each there own.... ppl are on here looking for support and answers to questions....give it up!!!!
You shouldn't be getting a rash from the hcg itself.
I have read on forums about people getting a rash, but in my experience have never seen it. ( I used to work for a clinic that did the hcg protocol)
My first question would probably be, where did you get the hcg from? What is it mixed with? What is the expiration date of the hcg and the bacteriostatic water? Are you making sure to clean the vial and your skin before injecting? Are you using fresh needles every time? Do you have any other allergies that could be causing this?
You are absolutely right! I have not found ONE credible Intelligent source that this stuff actually works and is safe. Supposing it does.. how are you going to maintain a 500 calorie diet in the long run??  I have never heard of such restrictions as avoiding certain oil based products for fear of weight gain! Ridiculous! If this was "discovered" 50 years ago as a weight loss miracle, then why hasn't the FDA approved it and why haven't Board Certified physicians prescribed it for weight loss? Time will tell how much these kool-aid drinkers "love" this stuff when they get cancer or OHSO syndrome (which is serious). I think I'll get into the HCG business and see how much money I make from these desparate people. I'm overweight and losing it naturally. (SLower loss=easier weight management)
DO NOT DO IT! DO NOT DO IT!  Sure you will lose the weight, I did.  I dieted strictly when I finished the diet and followed all my doctors instructions to a T.  What they don't tell you is that starvation messes with neuro-chemicals in your brain and messes up your metabolism.  And whether they say it or not your body is in starvation.  I became another person after the diet that I did not like.  Totally obsessed with keeping it off, angry, irritable, and addicted to exercise.  I did nothing to gain back the weight (dieted, and intensely exercised daily.)  The 15 pounds I lost in the month of January were back on by Easter, despite doing everything "right".  I then had to begin counseling and start taking an antidepressant because I was so devastated.  By Thanksgiving I had gained an additional 15 pounds (I think from the antidepressant) that I have to this day not been able to lose.  I have tried everything even after getting off of medication to lose the weight, it will not budge.  I do not believe that the HCG is what did this, but the starvation diet that they tell you to do.  

Before HCG I had lost all baby weight after 3 kids and maintained a healthy weight for over 2 years.  I ran marathons and even qualified for Boston the December before I started the HCG in January, to lose just 10 pounds.  I say this because I am not the kind of person that gains and loses weight often.  It was steady before the HCG, now it is steady with an extra 15 pounds, 20 pounds over where I want to be.  I continue to eat healthy and exercise daily, having run 2 marathons and 2 half marathons in the last year and a half and am still stuggling with this weight.  My times are slower, but I have not given up hope.

I wanted to let you know about my experience with HCG because I cannot seem to find anyone else saying it.  For the last 2 years I have been so embarrassed that I did it that I did not want to admit to it.  It is bad news.  Guilt for believing my doctor was right when she said that I "would not gain the weight back" if I followed her guidelines.  Please don't do it!  It will screw you up!  Not to mention the diet itself is from HELL.  It basically teaches you to think like an anorexic with all the weighing of food and staving yourself.   Of the 3 friends that I had that did this diet...ALL have gained the weight back, and have suffered in other ways too.

J--
OMG!  I got on hear to read information not a bunch of bickering and arguing back and forth.  If you don't believe the hcg works then don't do it.  The others on hear are trying to help one another with positive and true statements.  Stop the nonsense, please!!!
This sounds very interesting to me.  I am 75 lbs over weight, which has been gained in the last 5-6 years due to medical problems.  However, I am 72 years old and note that most of the postings are from much younger folk.  Is there any one out there who is a senior and who has used this protocol successfully?  I would love to hear from you.  Thanks

"This deceptive practice is injection with HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). HCG is a hormone extracted from urine of pregnant women. It is approved by FDA for treatment of certain problems of the male reproductive system and in stimulating ovulation in women who have had difficulty becoming pregnant. No evidence has been presented, however, to substantiate claims for HCG as a weight-loss aid.
An article in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) in 1974 stated:

"No convincing scientific evidence exists that human chorionic gonadotropin has any pharmacologic effect in weight reduction. Hence, claims to the public that such effects do occur are a misrepresentation of the scientific facts."
for proof, go to www.youtube.com , type in "hcg" in the search bar. Take a look at the vlogs from such hcg users as "mamaclok", "mumzeeee"(who lowered her blood glucose readings from upwards of 400 to 101).

Hi Sunny!

I too am 72 (in 45 days) and have been on the hcg program.  I have 60 lbs. to lose
and I'm doing it in two 42 day series.  So far, I'm half-way through the first and have
gotten rid of 16 lbs.  I slipped a couple of days because of what is calld "brain hunger"
but I always loved food so much, it has been the hardest part.  I understand that this
program will change the way we think about and utilize food and that's my goal.  If
I don't change the way I eat, what I eat, and when I eat (no more dinners at 11:00 pm)
I should be able to maintain this loss and feel so much better too.

How tall are you?  Do you exercise?  I'm 5'1", only do yoga, and work full-time, on
my feet.  You're right, there don't seem to be many people in our age group, or else
no one is telling their ages!  But you can look forward to other benefits from the hcg:
better posture, lower blood pressure, better digestion, etc.  I've cut back on alot of
my medications and that's good.  My blood pressure has decreased just in the past
3 weeks.  I'm going to see my doctor at the end of this series and I can't wait to
see his face!

If I can answer any questions for you, please contact me.  Good Luck!!!

JazzBaby
Hi Sunny!
Yes HCG is for everybody even 80 years young Ladies like Me. So you see you are a Kid to me.
Get to the point. I started the protocol on Marc 9th 2010, 10am. 23 days later I lost 23 lb. I am now in phase 3 and got back 2lb but doing very well. I did not go for the longer 40 days, knowing my self, that was too much time for me. But I am most definitely as soon as the protocol, recommends  will start my second  round.
I can walk much longer, then before and generally fill better both mentally and physically. I could go on and on, what a fantastic felling is to look in mirror and see a new Me.
Ask any question, I will be glade to give you my first hand experience, and opinion. Lisa

Its important to understand how HCG works and why.

I will disclose I am a fatloss coach. I represent Your Fatloss Coach.

I was't always on the band wagon. I'm studying to pursue a life and career in health and Wellness. We are not an HCG clinic. We use different therapies including HCG to correct a malfuntion Hypothalmus gland which controls your weight distribution,appetite, and metabolism.

One way to tapp into the fat is through using HCG- this is present in women when pregnant at over 100,000s of IUs in the body.(In comparison to 15cc) thats nothing.

Now The FDA has Approved HCG at levels of 50,000 - 100,000 for fertility and under developed genitals in BABIES!!  now think about it why administer that much HCG- (human Chorionic Gonatropin) to a baby if its harmful???.... You dont even exceed that on a full program.

Dr. Simeon discovered the protocol when he realized pregnant women were giving birth full term to health babies in nonetheless Famished land. Theres no food to eat how is this possible........? Well the fact that Hcg is present it is able to release the fat ABNORMAL
fat that when released supplies the body in excess of 2500 calories a day. Basically this could be compared to feeding the baby interveinously. A defense mechanism our bodies have in order to sustai the life of a child. Some women even lose weight when pregnant.

Now as the fat is released it needs to be flushed out with lots of water 3-4 liters a day.
This is why you're not hungry you are providing all the calories you're body needs.

In our clinic we offer cleanses and one on one coaching which is something most people need to keep on track.

2years ago I was 155 lbs and now 114lbs at 5ft. see before pic if interested. I have a second chance at life a quality of life I feel I didnt have a choice of. I ate what I was given,
or made to believe I needed to accept being fat!! This program opened my eyes.

I exercised dieted ate right - nothing worked for me. This did and now I'm coaching others to attain the same success- :)  and pursuing a career in the Sports health and wellness field.

Just a side note without releasing the fat through using HCG and staying on a 500 calorie eating plan you will lose normal fat, structual fat and muscle. Not a good LOOK.. I didnt lose any of this. I feel amazing.

Your fatloss Coach- Lola White
if interested no charge- free consult how HCG and Our program works
Have a Positive Day

"Be the change you want to see in yourself"

You really have the perfect blog name. Truthfully, I can't believe people even respond to you. You are sooooo annoying. I bet you aren't even overweight  so why do you care, anyway? Go pick on some other blog. Leave these people alone. Obviously we have been struggling with weight and you are just one big TROUBLEMAKER who has to prove they are always right.
Hi Everyone :0)
I have read a lot of your comments and really got A lot of info on this , I 'm really excited and going in for a consultation in the next few weeks..
I have M.S So I plan on talking with my doctor before I get started . wish me luck .
Rock Angel
Hi Everyone :0)
I have read a lot of your comments and really got A lot of info on this , I 'm really excited and going in for a consultation in the next few weeks I'm so .
Rock Angel
I think the HCG product is going to really help those who may be obese and suffer from back problems and cannot work out. It is a never ending cycle. Can't work out because they are restricted and so they gain weight, get depressed and eat, therefore gaining even more weight. The HCG will give that little boost when they look at the scale and see the pounds coming off. It may help them to get to a point at which they can start to control their diet on their own. I have a friend who did the HCG injections after having her twins. She has severe back problems and could not work out. Her metabolism was all out of whack. She was very depressed and the pounds kept adding on. With the injections she lost around 45 pounds and has been able to keep the weight off for 6 months now. I hope the product will help others to get the boost they need to start living a happier and healthier lifestyle. Good luck to everyone!
I have been reading all the posts and i am very skeptical in general and firstly tried the drops... it was tough cause i was still hungry ut i kept to it and lost 10lbs in 8days, unfortunately when i come yp a stand still someone told me to est something fatty to shock my body and i totally fell off the wagon and went crazy eating things i never ate before with no regard to my weightloss so i failed basically, i now have purchased the shots and starting them tomorrow, i am doing a video blog to further encourage me. i really believe it works,,,
I have been on the HCG Shot 4 1week 2day & I have lost 3 pds already...in 1wk...wowwww....I <3 the HCG shot....but its 1 thing that has really shocked me...I have not had a menstrual cycle in 2 yrs...I am on the depo shot (contraceptive)...but strange thing this week...I have been bleeding...jus wondering if any1 else have experienced these symptoms...my doc gave me the ok in taking the shot while on Depo...however I want 2 know if any1 else is having the same issue.
Good morning....  I am questioning if I should continue with another round of HCG.  I used the 42 day program of injections and the 500 cal. diet.  I felt great, lost 36 pounds, and have kept it off for 6 weeks now while on maintenance.  I would like to do another 42 day program, but have just had a physical problem and I'm a little nervous about restarting.  I have a swollen gallbladder and liver, after having a very painful gallbladder attack. I had never had a problem in the past with gallstones, but this was intense! An ultrasound didn't show any stones present, but the gallbladder and liver are "infected" and a bit enlarged....
So, here I am, on an antibiotic and feeling better....but wanting to restart the program....As I researched I found that "rapid weight loss" can result in causing gallstones to form....not necessarily related to HCG, but not necessarily without question.....my question:  Has anyone else had this experience, what was your story, and how did you proceed?  Thanks for your help!