Weight Loss Alternatives Community
nopalinaza

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

nopalinaza

I just start taking nopalinaza and i was wondering will it make me lose weight or gain weight. I really want to lose weight and i hope it will work. How long will i see results.
I have Nopalinaza Plus. First I was skeptical with the product I bought from the Best Way market. I too wanted to lose weight back to 115 lbs my size. As odd, I lost weights cuz of that. I now weigh 132 lbs from 172 lbs over the months. With exercise and small portion of meals. Nopalinaza flushed out the foods AND toxins (You can imagine the smell of toxins left in the body intestines too long...ugh!!! Now much cleaner..wheew!). Still u get benefits from it. I would recommend that you take vitamins daily and water to keep up the body's needs. Don't get dehydrate or malnourish, it's not healthy if you STAY on that Nopalinaza Plus drinks only. You need to eat something and exercise. That is what happen to me now. I was like, "My gosh! Where were they when they make those products??"  I tried all kind of diets and they failed me and I also find out: Never say "I'm gonna diet!" Cuz it will not help you click in the mind. Funny, my former neighbor kept saying "I'm gonna diet" for years but she never listen to her inner self cuz of the word "diet" is very tricky and she's still the same. Sad. She was shock when she saw me wearing size 8 jeans and Youth-M or S/M top as I walked in the store. I used to wear size 11/12 jeans and L to X-L tops. *shrugs*
I am about to start my diet taking one a day multi vitamin pills and the nopalinaza plus. I will update on my diet. I feel good about this I hope to reach my goals
I suffer from severe constipation issues. I been to many doctors give all kind of remedies, and nothing has work. I was told by a friend she was using Napolinaza, I was in terrible conditions, I had lost hope. I had not had any bowel movement for 2 weeks. I was ready TO DIE. Went to Dr. and they told me same as usual (Drink lots of H20). I tell you, if there was a competition for drinking water, I be the winner. N-e-who, I try this product within the same day it worked. I love it... Is my new best friend!
I truly recommended!
Can anyone give me actual results? My mother just gave me two bottles of this stuff, I heard you are not suppose to take that much Senna.  However, the ingredients include Senna.  Yikes!  I want to lose weight but I don't want the extra side effects.  Is it worth it?  And how did you guys lose the weight?  Did you exercise? Diet? or just take the Powder?
The truth is Flax Seed is a safe product that will help you in many ways. Nopalinaza is Flax Seed with additional ingredients to assist the body with natural nutrients. But as anything you consume, you have to have the right combination for any results. The product assists with the removal of toxins and waste built up on the walls of the intestines. By removing this waste the body will naturally feel great. Therefore assisting with natural bowel movements and reducing bad cholesterol built up in your body. It also helps control hunger. But you have to follow some guidelines. First you must drink plenty of water and cut down or out soda, artificial sweeteners, heavy sugars and starches, and greasy foods. Exercise daily whether walking or cardio for 20 minutes a day can be very beneficial. Simply following a good daily exercise plan, avoiding clogging foods, and taking Nopalinaza will indeed break down cholesterol, fat tissue, toxins, and inevitably help you lose weight.
I just took my first dose and my goal is to lose weight so lets see how i do!
Hia! My name is Alyssa but many ppl call me Patito, and i've just started to go on this product although it was really difficult finding it so i had 2 mexico. My mom told me about this and she lost alot of weight in like 2 months, a total of 18 lbs! So woo hoo mom! I'm kinda hoping it works the same 4 me! also does anybody know if it's normal 2 go to the bathroom like double the times after using this product?
I've taking this product for too weeks it makes u go to da bathroom like crazy u cant hold it!!! But it dies work I highly recommended. U might want ti get one dat has sime kind of flavor so it's not toi gross to eat. It doesnt tastw bad it just how it looks I mean it all depends in how u take things im delicate lol
hello my name is brenda and i realy want to try nopalina ive tryed everything and now im doing zumba and i would luv to lose eveything before summer comes!