Weight Loss Alternatives Community
omg !! BREAKING NEWS !

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

omg !! BREAKING NEWS !

Ha Ha made you look...

15 to 30 mg of phentermine daily resulted in about 1 lb to 13 lb more weight loss than when using a PLACEBO The medication was used from 2 weeks to 24 weeks, with an average use of about 13 weeks. Most of the people using phentermine in the studies reviewed also made lifestyle changes, such as diet or exercise.
Side Effects
Side effects of phentermine include:

Nervousness.
Irritability.
Sweating.
Nausea.
Headache.
Dry mouth.
Constipation.
Sleep problems.
Possible addiction.

What To Think About
Phentermine is no longer marketed in Europe due to a possible association with heart and lung problems.1

It is not known whether these medications are safe to take for more than a few weeks.

Weight generally is regained after stopping medication.

The best weight-loss medication program will also incorporate a weight-loss diet and exercise.
  OK  as you see..for a very slight weight (not fat) loss...why take the risk ?
and it clearly states..excercise,diet are #1 and no long tern studies have been done..and as soon as you stop..all weight is re-gained..this is junk..stop looking for a quick fix...its not worth the risks..not for this drug anyway
how do you explain my weight loss? i did not at any time stay on 500 calories and did not exersise  i did lose weight but now i am a little scared of this method. i am not on the injections anymore and i would love to know of any side effects
i did gain weight after the injections stopped  I don't seem to have any side effects but i did loose weight   how can you explain
think about what is going on...your injecting a pregnant womens urine..makeing your body think its pregnant,,not very good for a 'women'
it can mess with hormones..among other things and will RAISE your testoserone..very bad for a female..and the second you stop this all the weight comes back..and some side affects will stay...the only way you lost weight was eating less...or in some way the hormone the body work harder..very bad...i mean in men high testoserone helps fat burning..but the inject so so much...
I told you...you claim you ate more then 500 calories...maybe you did..but anything under 1,000-1,2000 and anyone should lose..some weight..read this from another post....

just a foot note here....guess what...with all that excerise...you could eat over 1,500 calories a day if not more...and lose the same weight..lol with out injecting womens urine.. I posted the truth about HCG and what it realy is..and does...its sad so many are fooled...HCG is far from new..and does zero for weight loss...your talking like you FOOL the body into thinking its only getting 500 cals...and womens urine does not do this...and womens urine in no way can affect a fat cell..I know more about FATCELLS then anyone here..bar none....and womens urine cant help...hopefully you people will get a grip..and I bash no one..,just because I do not agree..thats bashing ? Just do not be lieing to people who come here ,who dont know better..with all your excercise you could eat so good..and with no pills...no powders..and no WOMENS URINE...and I have every right to tell people the truth..and once again.in tme..KEVEN TRUDEAU will be arrested again...do you tell these people that the second they stop injecting womends  urine.. ALL THE WEIGHT COMES BACK ?? I see that slipped your mind....did you post the real side affects....hmm...truth shoulod not make anyone here mad at me...do as you must..but leave other people alone..or atleast tell the truth..
This deceptive practice is injection with HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). HCG is a hormone extracted from urine of pregnant women. It is approved by FDA for treatment of certain problems of the male reproductive system and in stimulating ovulation in women who have had difficulty becoming pregnant. No evidence has been presented, however, to substantiate claims for HCG as a weight-loss aid.

An article in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) stated:

"No convincing scientific evidence exists that human chorionic gonadotropin has any pharmacologic effect in weight reduction. Hence, claims to the public that such effects do occur are a misrepresentation of the scientific facts."
FDA requires all labeling and advertising of HCG to state that it has not been demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of obesity. The ads must also state that HCG is not approved by FDA as safe and effective in treatment of obesity of weight control.

Yet the use of HCG for weight loss continues. For instance, advertisements for weight-loss clinics using HCG appeared in the Chicago area in the summer of 1982. The ads included the required disclaimer, but in type much smaller than that used to extol the virtues of the clinics' program.

The pill or shot to enable a person to lose weight without danger and without eating less has not been formulated. And the garment or other device to let one firm up or lose inches without moving a muscle has yet to be invented.

It looks like those who want to be slim will have to resort to those old, unglamorous standbys--eating less and exercising more--to shake those excess pounds.

I think if everyone stops, takes a deep breath, then re-reads the actual text of what hcg does, you will realize we are all wrong, and yet all correct. I will explain.... a moment of your time is all I need, and I appreciate you reading my post.

First of all, hcg (injections, subcutaneous) has been around for decades, and like many other pharmaceutical agents, it has many uses. Yes, its helpful for men in testicular issues, in women with infertility, and has been used in other ways like prevention or lowering painful menses in patients with Endometriosis.
There are many agents that have numerous uses, for example benadryll. Its used for allergies, sleep aids, colds...and on and on.

Now read my whole next sentence before you fly off at me...hcg will not make you lose weight. (hang on dieters, I am getting to it) It will release the nutrients and water from fat cells (adipose), a natural occurrence in pregnant women, but in doing so, it reduces the size of those fat cells. In conjunction with a vlcd,(very low calorie diet) exercise and drinking PLENTY of fluids (preferably 96 oz daily), you WILL lose weight.  Because you are using your natural stored energy from the adipose, you do not need to eat as much food, but still burn off your regular daily calories. THIS is what makes you lose the weight.  Its ALL in how you say it. If you want to be exactly and literal, hcg will not make you lose weight, but it IS a weight loss aid if used CORRECTLY.

Overall health will improve and you will lose inches, due to the adipose becoming smaller.  Whether you are skinny or far, you have the same number of 'fat cells' or adipose, but when we eat in excessive amounts of calories, our bodies tend to store (genetically made to do this since the stone age) that excess into the adipose, thus increasing the size of the cell. So you dont "gain" fat cells, you just make your existing ones BIGGER.  

SO if you say "hcg will not make you lose weight" - you are correct. It wont. You must do a low cal diet, and exercise to lose weight. HOWEVER, hcg WILL release nutrients stored in your adipose to allow you to stay on a vlcd, not feel hungry, and adequately give your body the energy, and nutrients it needs while you are slimming down.

While the FDA states hcg is not a weight loss product, they are correct. Its not. But you have to read on past the BIG BOLD scary statements and read what it DOES do, and how it can AID YOU in losing weight EFFECTIVELY.

That's the brass ring, the big banana the top hat winner of them all.

fightu35's comments lol!

wow i just realized youre an FOB.
Are you stalking the board???