phentermine, b12 injections, and water pills
I was seen at a weight loss clinic in houston, tx when visiting my sister there.  she lost approx. 40 pnds while doing the combination of phentermine 37.5 mg, b12 injections, and triamterene (water pills.  I live in kentucky and can not find a place to get the B12 injection.  I called the clinic to see if I could get a RX and they dont do that you have to get them at their clinic.  If anyone has any suggestions about this program or the injections please let me know. The clinic gives you 2 monthes of pills and your supposed to go in and get weekly injections.  After your two monthes you wait 3 weeks then go back to start the the two month program again.  I can be emailed at the same name at yahoo.com.  Thanks!!!
Just stick to no carbs or low carbs and it will drop off so easy. I really do like phentermine and the water pill. Just drink lots of water and work out.
I started at on the end of March and I lost 20 lbs in 2 months.  I am 5'11" and started out at 188...now I'm down to 168.  I was getting the B-12 shots (every other week) and taking a water pill and phentermine daily.  The program was really easy, and I have kept all the weight off. While on the program, I went to the gym about 3 x's a week  and still do. I am no longer on the phentermine or water pill, but I still get shots about once or twice a month at the clinic.  It's important to keep your carbs low and eat lots of veggies and low fat protein-- the phentermine cuts your cravings and makes it easy to eat well.  The weight will melt right off.  Right now I eat more carbs and I still have not gained any of the weight back.
another place that offers help is

internetmedicalclinics.com

Now the initial visit is more but you do not HAVE to go every week like the site listed above. you can also buy the shots from them and take them at home if you do not want to go every time. I think it would get More expensive even though the initial visit is only 35$ but 12$ per week. at this place its 75$ (10$ off coupon on the site this month) and the visits you just run in and the nurse gives you the shot OR like stated before you can buy them and take them at home ( if you have the guts.. haha Im a scardy cat with needles)

ANYWHO - just throwing another option out there for people in Houston, there are other locations as well listed on the site :)

I will let ya'll know how it goes when I go on Saturday. :) I cant wait to start!!!!
I have been thinking about doing this kind of weight loss solution for a while. I finally decided to do it. I am 5-05/170lbs and it is the most I have ever weighed without being pregnant.  I am so uncomfortable but now really inspired by all the posts. My personal physician offers the program which includes the LipoDen and followups. I did not see anything in the program overview about the other things mentioned like phentermine or water bills. I will  find out more when I make my appointment tomorrow.

Wish me luck
Does anyone know a Dr. in or near Orange County, CA, that does the phen diet?
Ok, so I am back on the wagon.... I am currently about 177 lbs, but I want to be 135..... that is roughly about 40 lbs I want to lose by October... I will be 30 this year (yikes!!!) & I really want to be the same weight I was 10 years ago.  As we speak I am munching on my lunch... (cabbage & tomatoe soup).  I am hoping to do this diet thing the right way & change my eating habits.  I am a junk food -fast food- restaurant loving person.  I have a rough time sticking to a diet @ work since everyone else is not on a diet & are always going out for lunch.  I don't want to be rude & not go along, so I end up ordering food I shouldn't be.  So I resolve to keep away from the lunch buddies & make a few exceptions for special ocassions... my goal will be on my mind.... I also have a hard time @ home since my husband likes to cook & is also on the heavy side... The kids are picky too, which gets me in trouble when they want the fast foods too.  So I am going to work on their eating habits as well as mine.  

I'm going to be using a variety of different methods to lose some weight.  Exercise of course, & just try to keep the food simple & easy.

Wish me luck & hope to report some progress next Monday!!!

I just started on 1/7/09 and am down 8# already with B12 and Phen. I work very long hours and most days and so dont get lunch and with the phen haven't felt like stopping and eating. I felt dizzy and nauseated last night (got to eat!). I really don't like the spacey feeling I get with the Phen...but I have been told I can cut dose in half until I can tolerate better.Other than its 3:46 AM (insomnia anyone) I am doing ok.
I found a Phen Dr. in Anaheim Hills, CA. Done this diet before and worked great. If anyone needs the info it's M.D. Maximum Weight Loss Medical Center the cost is $60 for the first visit, including bloodwork, pills and shot, then $30 a week after that for pills and shot. 714-974-6900. Good Luck.
Does anyone know where is a WEight loss Clinic in the city of MorenoValley, Ca? I want to start the B-12 and the Phen Shots.
Jan 24 and down 15# today. Now taking just phen once daily. I have no appetite and have to force myself to eat meals...i love this stuff. B/p is great and now off B/p meds. Insomnia has passed and so has the weird spacey feeling I got when I first started with the phen I cut the dose in half for about a week and then gradually increased to a full dose. I feel great!
Hello all,
I just signed up to this site today and am a bit curious as to how this b12-Phen things works. I began my Diet plan yesterday. My goal weight is 120lbs for my height of (5'3). I am currently at 160lbs. My Dr. Prescribed me water pills plus a few extra pills (folic acids) to take with breakfast, lunch and dinner; besides the b12 shot. He also gave me the option to begin taking the Phentermine now or on my next visit. He told me that it was an appetite suppressant and that if I was able to control my eating, that I wouldn't need it. As I am reading blogs, I am beginning to think that I may have made the wrong choice. Is the Phentermine what makes the weight go, or is it just an appetite suppressant like he said?
Hi guys,
     So I have been battling with my weight since probably 2001.  It started when I moved in with my boyfriend.  I was 135 lbs then, and rapidly put on weight within the first 6 months.  Since then I have steadily been gaining weight & have had 2 children.  My youngest will be 2 in May.  I haven't lost the babyweight and to my disbelief, I was tipping the scale @ 185.  On a good day I was 181.

Needless to say, my New Year's Resolution was to start losing weight & get serious about it.  I seem to always be on a diet, but never really lost any weight.  In 2004 my sister went to the Internet Clinic & bought the weight loss pills & water pills.  She didn't like the pills, actually they made her throwup. Lucky me- she handed over her remaining pills.  I took what was left & lost weight.  I want to say I lost about 15 lbs.  When I got pregnant I was about 155.  Well almost 2 years later & I was 185 beginning in Jan.  

I tried just going on a diet & exercise plan, but it didn't really work for me.  I was on it about a month & had only managed to lose 5 lbs.  So in February, right after Valentine's I decided to get back on the diet.  I managed to lose another 5 lbs.  This really was discouraging.  So I made the decision to try the weight loss pills again.  I went to the building & was in the lobby when a man dressed in scrubs approached me.  He asked if I was looking for the weight loss clinic.  I replied yes, embarrassed a little cause I was in the lobby, and he started to walk me down the hall.  He then began to tell me about another clinic in the same building that was "better" cause the Internet Clinic gives you a prescription for the pills & you still have to get the prescription filled.  The other clinic gave the pills the same day after 4 pm.  & it was a little cheaper too.  

I took his advice & went through the ritual of the exam & consultation with the doctor.  That was on Friday 03/06/09.  I didn't go back to pick up my pills until Tuesday 03/10/09 cause it's a bit far from where I live.  The doctor told me to only take 1/2 the tablet of both the weight pill & water pill.  I did that for about a week, but still found myself hungry & not going to the restroom any more than usual. But it did cut down my eating somewhat.

On 03/06/09 I weighed 176.  On 03/20/09 I weighed 171.  I lost 5 lbs but was unable to get below 170.  I decided to start taking the whole pill of both.  It still isn't as effective as the pills I got from my sister, but they do help curve my appetite.  Today I weighed myself & to my surprise I am now 168.  

It is hard for me to find time to exercise.  Like I said I have 2 kids & I work & go to school full time.  For the past 2 days I do about 5-10 minutes of basic exercise before I go to sleep & again when I wake up.  I do things like pushups, situps, stretching & jumping jacks.  Another change I made is eating a cup of instant oatmeal in the morning, along with a fruit as snack mid day.  Lunch is normally a frozen dinner.  I use to buy the Healthy Choice or Smart Ones, but I started buying the Banquet ones instead.  It's the same amount of food, just $2 cheaper.  I figure since I'm on a portion control lunch, it won't make that much of a difference.  Snack is normally a yogurt & dinner is whatever I cook, just portion controlled.

I am looking forward to losing more weight.  I already feel better in my clothes.  My goal is to not only reach 135, but do it by the time I turn 30 in October.

Lots of luck to everyone & happy blogging!!!
I am very interested in the b-12, phentermine diet.  Does anyone know of a doctor in Fort Worth Tx.?
I started Jan 7 and I have lost 42 # . The secret is not really the phentermine but just eating less. The phentermine definitely curbs the appetite and frankly you don't want to eat much.I still have a longing for certain foods...I just love chocolate :) but I have learned to have just a small piece so I don't feel at all deprived.I feel good, I have lost at least 4 sizes and this just gives me the incentive to continue!
Hey guys, I'm new here. I would just like to start off by saying how wonderful this forum is, seeing all the supportive posts is just what u need to get started losing weight. I have never been skinny, I'm a 21 year old male, living in Arkansas. I stand 6"4 tall, and on my first weigh in on March 14th I weighed 328lbs. I went in today to get weighed and was nearly brought to tears when she said my weight was 307lbs. I couldn't beleive it, I dropped 21 pounds in 1 month!! Now I only wish I had taken pictures to start with. This program really works, and when I'm done I will post pictures if possible. My current goal is to be under 240lbs. Thx for everyone who posts
I just started with the pills and the b12 so far I'm loosing the weight my starting weight was 212 and in just 3 weeks I'm @ 205 my goal is reach 120 and look forward so dont give up just keep on counting good luck for all....
I'm so excited I found this forum! I started taking Phen and B12shots 3 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs... My goal is to lose 30lbs more lbs.. My problem is that I'm really impatient and am tempted to check the scale everyday which can be discouraging! so I am going to really try and check once a week at home! won't be easy! This is my 1st day giving up diet pop, I was up to 8 diet sodas a day! I'm like this is ridiculous! So with the Help of The Lord, I'm giving them up! and am drinking water with crystal light mixed in for now on with an occasional soda.... and am committing to daily excercise..
Im new to this. Im seeing the dr in philly for the 1st time tomor morning. Im sooo nervous. Im afraid of the side effects. Anyone had any side effects from the diet pill?
Well my name is vanessa and I used to be small before I had my last two children with my last child my princess I gained alot of weight almost 250 and I was like she better be big and she wasnt even 5lbs now she is almost three and I weighed myself the other day and I was 205. a few months ago i was at 215 and so I lost 10 lbs so i told my other half ok you lost 10 lbs what did u do nothing see he is very athletic and handsome and now I feel like this fat slob. I mean I am by no means ugly or anything but think I have gotten really lazy in the relationship and let myself go I hadve been seeing myself get very depressed. But last week was the last draw I was sitting on the couch and my daighter has always been close to me and beng 2 they say anything she says to me "mommy ir boobies are on your fat stomach and I think I could have died I cried for 2 days it was awful. I mean talk about blunt. So i just decided to bite the bullet and make an appt with dr. gupta weight lose dr in md. So tomorrow will be my first day I am bery excited and cant wait to go I wonder what happens at your first appt. Well I hope I can come here and get support from ppl and I wish you all the best of luck in trying to get your sexy back cause I need to loose like 50lbs i hope I can do it because i love to eat
I was on the phentermine, B12, water pill, potassium diet about 2 years ago and I lost 45 pounds.  I was weighing about 163lbs and wearing a comfortable size 11/12.  In the past 2 yrs, I relocated to Texas and have been eating and drinking heavy calorie laden foods and alcoholic beverages since I moved here.  Needless to say, I ballooned up to 240 lbs in less than 2 years! I didn't even know I could get that big.  I am embarassed at how huge I've become.  I don't hang out with any of my friends anymore and my weight has kept me from participating in so many things.  I didn't go see my parents last weekend, because I didn't want them to know that I had gained 15 pounds since last I saw them.  Fortunately, I have a loving and supporting fiance' who never fails to tell me how beautiful and sexy I am all of the time.  I just wish he could see the old me.  I wish I could see the old me.  Armed with all of this baggage, I am finally ready to make some much needed changes.  I am going to go back on the diet and try to lose this weight.  I just want to get back to where I was.  I am an Afri-Amer woman, who is very curvy.  I never wanted to be too small.  Maybe 145-150.  I am so far from that and I feel defeated before I've even begun this journey.  Pray for me, while I begin this.  I need all the help I can get.  Oh and one last thing, I am getting married next August in Puerto Rico.  I want to look and feel more beautiful (physically) than I have ever been.  I have 13 months.  From 240 lbs down to 150 lbs.  I can do it.  I just need to keep the faith.  
I am new to this forum. I actually found it by accident. I decided to make an appt at my local weight loss clinic for this friday the 16th to start the phentermine and b12 shots. Im nervous and excited. Im trying not to be too excited though bc it seems like i have tried everything and nothing help with my weight problem but after reading all of yalls post im super pumped to get started. everyone is so encouraging and its nice to speak to someone who knows what you are going through. Anyways I wanna wish everyone on her continued success and please wish me luck!!! My starting weight is 235 My goal is 170........
Im sure you will meet your goal weight by your  wedding. Im getting married next September and i have the same concerns when me and my fiance met over 10 years ago i was 150 lbs and stayed that way until abt 2 years ago when the weight just started piling on.. I will be taking phen and b12 starting on the 16th. I wish you much luck and success. Im sure you will be a beautiful bride (inside and out) :)
I have been going to Dr.Fishers since October 7,2010 my first intial weigh in I was 248.8lbs At my second weigh in I weighed 233.3lbs my third checkup is this wednesday I weighed myself today and I weigh 226.2lbs that is a total of 22lbs in a month so far my goal weight is 180 to 170lbs so I have 40 to 50lbs to go I get the B12/B6 injections and I take the water pills and the diet pills daily get the shots every 2 weeks I walk everyday and I do crunches and arm curls at night I am really excited about the weight loss and the energy I have now. I can see a huge difference already!
I weighed in on November 3,2010 at the docters office and I am 224.2 so excited in 4 weeks lost almost 25lbs.
Plezz be careful of the b12 injections.....I hope you know the risk of taking the shots when they're not really needed...you can cause tocicity to your liver....I've been taking the shote for 4 yrs now due to having most of my colon removed...b12 is absorbed in the colon and put back into the body....you must keep a close check on you blood levels....it can be very dangerous.....I see an endro..dr for mine....and my primary put me on phentermine to help me loose weight from thyroid issues.....plezz be careful ask a dr....if its safe for you.....my prayers are with you....
I just turned 60 and have made an appointment with a doctor for weight loss using the b12 shot and phentermine.  Has anyone heard of any negative results of someone my age losing weight using these combinations?  
i am tired  of looking the way i do. i heard about the b12 shots but what are the other pills the doctor gives you. i weigh 375lbs and really want to get rid of it. how much does it cost? i live in compton, ca. where do i go?
Hi, I found a great new place in Fountain Valley, Ca-Beach Cities Med-corner of Newland and Warner.  They have the whole deal there.  The first week I lost 7 pds this week zero pds lost.  I think because the Dr said to take only 1 pill a day not two it affected my weight loss plus pre-period doesn't help and Girl Scout cookies.  Anyway I am all in this week.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you a coupon that gives you a free Lipo shot otherwise it is $150 for a bundle of 10 or $75 for 5-I can't afford it or else I would because I think it had a lot to do with my first weeks loss.

Hang in there-there is help out there :-)
Hi, please excuse me if Posts keep coming up-I am trying to learn how to use this forum.

I want to let you know that if you go I have a coupon to give you a free Lipo shot instead of the programs B12 weekly.  The bundle of Lipo costs $175 for 10-1 a week or $75 for 5.

Let me know if you go and I will get a discount on my next visit.

Thank you and good luck to all of us looking to trim down :-)
where is the place at? and what do they do for $175. i need and want to loose 200 lbs.
Hi, it is in Fountain Valley-Warner and Newland.  If you are in L.A. go south on the 405 and get off at Magnolia, make a right on Warner-before the next light (Newland) it will be on the left hand side.

If you do the regular program (phentermine, B-12 injection, water pills, fat burner pills and night time pills) it is $25.00 a week.  The first time you go you get the Lipo injection free.

After I only lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks I opted for the additional Lipo injections too.  The cost is $150.00 and since I don't have a lot of $ right now I split it up into 2 payments of $75.00.  After my 5th injection I will need to pay the other $75.00.

I have lost a total of 13 pounds in 5 weeks.  I was frustrated because I wanted to lose more but it is unsafe.  I believe the Lipo injections are working because my clothes feel loose and my husband can totally see a difference.  If I stop losing pounds they will up my phentermine-I am on the lowest dose right now.  My husband said my *** is half the size it was last night so I am still motiviated.

Let me know if you go and I get $ off my next visit :-)  Plus I can find a coupon to send to you for the free 1 time Lipo shot.  The first week I lost 7 pounds and I think it has a lot to do with the Lipo shot.
Good evening I have been the weight loss program since February 12, 2011.  I was on predisone and gained over 30 pounds in 6 weeks.  I have been off of predisone since January 16, 2011 tried everything eating  no more than 1500 calories a day eating one meal a day completely fasting  treadmill workouts everyday for 60 minutes and I only lost 5 pounds.  I had a complete physical and everything was normal including my thyroid and postassium.  I am receiving B12 injections once week,  phentermine and a direutic all prescribe by the weight loss center Doctor.  The center told me that I should of lost 16 pounds loosing 2 pounds a week.  I've followed their plan eating 5 small meals a day every 2 to 3 hours drinking water no soda's or juices just water no fried food I am very discouraged
well i used to be on it some several years ago around 1999 and then, i was a whooping 360lbs at 5"8...since then i have cut out alot of what i eat thru the years, here now that it is 2011, i have went back to it and i am now as of this day 205lbs, now dont get me wrong, if i knew what i know now, i wouldnt be 205lbs but i restarted in march this year and when i restarted i was 236, i am now 205 i did this in 3 weeks 31lbs gone like that! no exercise at all i cut out alot of what i ate agin, i only did oatmeal and a banana for breakfast with wheat toast 1 slice, for lunch i had a soup an salad, for dinner....there was no dinner i cut out 1 meal a day, and water is my best friend i only do 100% juices and water no butter, no pop, no teas of any kind, no cheese and the only dairy i do get is skim milk, i did this everyday, no matter what time i get up....the first meal is always breakfast and i stuck to it....it is the phen and water that shead all the weight it can be done, i did it and so can you....stick to it...God bless
Thanks and you are right. I did the hcg and lost about 20 lbs in 2 months barely trying and now I'm just trying to keep it off. It worked great no more than 500 calories a day, but it was good.
have you tried a metabolic weight loss clinic? i know lots of people that do that, they have a meal plan which is easy to stick with. it is healthy and the upside is NO SHOTS! I know that some can be very expensive to join, but there are ones that are online and they will ship the entire program to you.

http://healthyforlifeweightlosssolutions.com/
Looking to locate a clinic that offers this regimine near Glendale, cA found one but 35 miles away looking for something closer any suggestions
Hello!
I just started the b12 and lipoden shot, phen, and a fat burner. (pills) I don't know if this works, but I went in Saturday to get my shot and am down 2 pounds already. I am 5 "9, 180lbs. I am feeling so fat and depressed, can't fit in any of my clothes. So I heard about this program and thought might as well try it. I have a goal to lose 40lbs. Hopefully by the new year. I am a size 13, busting out of that and so want to get rid of this tire I have around my gut from my kids. I have never been able to get rid of it. Does this really work? Does the weight stay off?
I also am on phentermine and now getting b12 shots due to a deficiency once a month I started out at 177lb 2 weeks later weigh in is now 170lb and my energy level is wonderful  will keep you updated so far so good I also do zumba now highly recommend it.
I am so hungry on this diet! The phentermine pills are not working at all. Isn't the Lipo-den and the pills supossed to decrease your appetite? All I have been eating is salads, apples and peanut butter toast. What else can I eat? I am scared to eat too much of anything besides chicken, fish and veggies. I AM SOOO HUNGRY! LOL! I just don't want to gain any weight I want to lose it!
I wanna know, how much will I have to pay 4 this pill?? And where can I go??
First I think you are working out to much!  3 days a week should be perfect.  But you must also remember you are building muscle. Muscle weighs more then fat but looks a whole lot better.  You will see the scale go up but you should notice inches going off.  Measure yourself and watch the fit of your clothes.  Don't give up it sounds like you are starting a habit that will keep you health for a long time
where do you get this regamen from. I have tried it years ago ans can not find the dr I use to go to. If anyone has information as to where I can by this please let me know.
I have been going to a clinic in Wichita Falls Tx to get phentremine and had no problems getting a prescription.  Does anyone know of one in the Fort Worth Tx area that doesnt make you meet weight requirements?  
There i s a good one in Fort Worth Texas called Alliance Medical Spa. The number is 817-306-9494. Hope that helps. It is a great place!
Image weight loss is who I use in clear lake but they have several around. I just started with a lipo b6 injection last Friday and family can already tell I have lost inches. I did the plan with 2 months supply of phentermine and water pills, b12 injection,blood work and an EKG for 130.00. I start my pills on Wednesday. I love the b12 and b6 injections! It also includes doctor visits. :-) I'm soo excited!!
Were you able to get the phentremine and b12 from the Alliance Medical Spa?
how has the pills been going? did they prescribe phentermine?
gallery medical clinic is where i go in Houston Tx..first visit $47special, includes blood work, lipo-b injection, and presciption for phentermine and water pills.
There is a non-prescription alternative to phentermine/adipex . But you need to read this info http://www.couponmonarch.com/article/buy-adipex-online-without-prescription/
Be carefull and good luck!
I just moved in the Houston area and i need to find a clinic that gives B-12 shots and offer phentermine pills.   I need one close to north Houston area if possible.
have you found a doctor in your area or ANY area for that matter to offer the phentermine with no problem? pleaase help my email is ***@****
Looking for an affordable weight Loss program in Dallas. Please help.
Hi, Sweetie do you have that number. Thanks, ;o)
Does any one have a number to a weight doc that gives the b12 shots and pills . In Houston  TX near FM 1960  Or Jersey Village . Thanks ;o)
I have been on that medication. You will lose weight at first but the withdrawals r horrific they will ruien your life and you will gain the weight back
I would definitely agree here with some people that Phentermine should be taking from professional permissions as everyone's body system is different and sides effects can be even worse than were predicted.
My sister was on phentermine & a thyroid pill for weight loss for over a year. Initially she lost weight and then the weight loss stopped but she continued! A week ago at age 51 she had a stroke & is paralyzed on her left side! Her husband couldn't remember the docs name (Dr. Cunningham in St. Louis) but the doctor thought he knew the doctors name because he has treated several stroke patients seeing this doctor & on the same Meds. Sure enough it WAS the doctor! Please know that this is a "big" risk & proceed with caution or not at all on these Meds!