Weight Loss Alternatives Community
phentermine use and supply?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

phentermine use and supply?

Phentermine. .... this has been one of my most sought after alternatives for a long time. Im 23 years old and only 5' 6 yet im pushing a 232lbs and a body fat percentage of 30. I been dieting and exercising for 2 years and I greatly motivated to do so and from were I started ive come along way. My doctor is not a supporter of phentermine pills, he calls it unnatural. Im losing it , I am fed up with doctors making my decisions for me , as well as my loved ones who support me and tired of it as well. I am looking for a a way to buy phentermine without a doctors prescription and I know it can be done but I would like a reliable and safe source to buy from and that is why ive joined this medhelp website and hope to keep track of my process throughout the time I use this pill. So please is there any reliable safe source I can buy from.....?
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
mishymoshymarcy "...dare to be something mo... Comment
I need to give to save myself
12 hrs ago by mishymoshymarcy
Track your weight over time