phentermine vs. Meridia
Witch do you think is better?
ooopps thats wich not witch LOL
I really think you mean which.  I've heard a lot of people say Meridia didn't work for them, but I lost 26 pounds in 4 months taking it.  That was a couple years ago.  I have gained back about 10 pounds.  Darn!
kk2
I don't know what the situation is in your area with doctors, clinics, and so forth, but I can get phentermine a lot easier and cheaper where I am. I have tried them both with about the same results, although if I had to say I think I would say phentermine is working a little quicker. Meridia was over $100 per month while the phentermine is about $5-$7 per week. I take B-12/hcg shots too, but I have lost 15 lbs in about six weeks.
kk2
well I guess I should clarify that was not counting the doctor. I pay the doctor $10 per week for the shot plus prescription then get the pills from the pharmacy. So its around 60 - 70 per month altogether.
awe geez I misspelled which twice. LOL
Thanks for the responce can you tell me where you get your phentermine for $5-$7  I found a clinic that will perscribe it for $75 a month.
kk2
my sister receives B-12 shots from her regular family doctor. But I go to a weight loss clinic and get a B-12/ hcg combo shot. You could google weight loss centers or bariatric doctors in your area or I have heard you can order the hcg injections online and do them yourself. They work really well; I have lost nineteen lbs so far this summer. good luck
Thanks kk2 my doc perscribed me xanical I have been on it for about 3 weeks with no weight loss. :O( I am going to call him for some phentermine on Monday I hope it works. He is not a diet doctor he is my OB I wonder if he would give me the b-12 shots. I know I recevied them when I was pg with morning sickness.
I am taking the vitamin shot twice a week and one phentermine pill a day I have been on this program for a month and lost 21 pounds. I am so full of energy. I love it. I still have like 54 pounds to go. I know I will do it.
My OB has perscribed xenical and said he is not comfortalbe perscribing meridia. i would like him to perscribe phentermine. Do you know if there is a huge difference between the two? im going to contact him again on monday to ask for the phentermine rx. What is the B12/hcg shot? it helps with wieght loss? im taking alli right now its a lot like xenical. I need something to help me shed this 40 pound i have on me. ive had 4 kids and im 182 pounds at 5'6 im so unhappy.
I am not sure where you are, I am in Houston and the clinic I just went to yesterday was very convenient.

here is their contact data: www.wellcareclinic.com

It was $99 to start which included the Lipo B Shot, the prescription for the phentermine which cost $13.45 to fill and vitamins, a complete body and blood work up. I was very very happy with the staff.

Good Luck! I too am thinkingthin!
My vote for phentermine
I tried both meds and phen worked best for me.
Here i ordered phentermine
http://www.approved-medical.com/b_phentermine.php?aid=via&tid=phentermin

and here meridia
http://www.trust-pharm.com/meridia.php?aid=via&tid=1