Weight Loss Alternatives Community
phentermine vs. Meridia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

phentermine vs. Meridia

Witch do you think is better?
ooopps thats wich not witch LOL
I really think you mean which.  I've heard a lot of people say Meridia didn't work for them, but I lost 26 pounds in 4 months taking it.  That was a couple years ago.  I have gained back about 10 pounds.  Darn!
I don't know what the situation is in your area with doctors, clinics, and so forth, but I can get phentermine a lot easier and cheaper where I am. I have tried them both with about the same results, although if I had to say I think I would say phentermine is working a little quicker. Meridia was over $100 per month while the phentermine is about $5-$7 per week. I take B-12/hcg shots too, but I have lost 15 lbs in about six weeks.
awe geez I misspelled which twice. LOL
Thanks for the responce can you tell me where you get your phentermine for $5-$7  I found a clinic that will perscribe it for $75 a month.
well I guess I should clarify that was not counting the doctor. I pay the doctor $10 per week for the shot plus prescription then get the pills from the pharmacy. So its around 60 - 70 per month altogether.
my sister receives B-12 shots from her regular family doctor. But I go to a weight loss clinic and get a B-12/ hcg combo shot. You could google weight loss centers or bariatric doctors in your area or I have heard you can order the hcg injections online and do them yourself. They work really well; I have lost nineteen lbs so far this summer. good luck
Thanks kk2 my doc perscribed me xanical I have been on it for about 3 weeks with no weight loss. :O( I am going to call him for some phentermine on Monday I hope it works. He is not a diet doctor he is my OB I wonder if he would give me the b-12 shots. I know I recevied them when I was pg with morning sickness.
I am taking the vitamin shot twice a week and one phentermine pill a day I have been on this program for a month and lost 21 pounds. I am so full of energy. I love it. I still have like 54 pounds to go. I know I will do it.
My OB has perscribed xenical and said he is not comfortalbe perscribing meridia. i would like him to perscribe phentermine. Do you know if there is a huge difference between the two? im going to contact him again on monday to ask for the phentermine rx. What is the B12/hcg shot? it helps with wieght loss? im taking alli right now its a lot like xenical. I need something to help me shed this 40 pound i have on me. ive had 4 kids and im 182 pounds at 5'6 im so unhappy.
I am not sure where you are, I am in Houston and the clinic I just went to yesterday was very convenient.

here is their contact data: www.wellcareclinic.com

It was $99 to start which included the Lipo B Shot, the prescription for the phentermine which cost $13.45 to fill and vitamins, a complete body and blood work up. I was very very happy with the staff.

Good Luck! I too am thinkingthin!
My vote for phentermine
I tried both meds and phen worked best for me.
Here i ordered phentermine
http://www.approved-medical.com/b_phentermine.php?aid=via&tid=phentermin

and here meridia
http://www.trust-pharm.com/meridia.php?aid=via&tid=1