phentermine
I have been taking phentermine for three weeks, 37 mg once a day in the morning and I haven't lost any weight.  What's going on?  Shouldn't I have lost some weight by now?
I would think you would have. Are you dieting at all? Does the phentermine help reduce you hunger, so that you do not eat as much? When I first started  phentermine in 1997, I had just had a baby 4 months prior and I had weight I could not shake, so I went to DR. and got phentermine 37.5mg and within the girst 2 weeks I lost 11 pounds. Back then I weighed about 150 and I was 5foot4. Phentermine has always worked for me. Right now I started back on it to try to shake these last few pounds and it is not coming off as quick. Maybe if you do not have a lot of weight to loose, it will not come off as quickly. Did  you get your phentermine from a DR./Pharmacy?
Hello do anyone know a website that i can go on thats real reasonable to get phentermine?

thanks