Weight Loss Alternatives Community
phentermine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

phentermine

I have been taking phentermine for three weeks, 37 mg once a day in the morning and I haven't lost any weight.  What's going on?  Shouldn't I have lost some weight by now?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
479477_tn?1312331482
I would think you would have. Are you dieting at all? Does the phentermine help reduce you hunger, so that you do not eat as much? When I first started  phentermine in 1997, I had just had a baby 4 months prior and I had weight I could not shake, so I went to DR. and got phentermine 37.5mg and within the girst 2 weeks I lost 11 pounds. Back then I weighed about 150 and I was 5foot4. Phentermine has always worked for me. Right now I started back on it to try to shake these last few pounds and it is not coming off as quick. Maybe if you do not have a lot of weight to loose, it will not come off as quickly. Did  you get your phentermine from a DR./Pharmacy?
Blank
Hello do anyone know a website that i can go on thats real reasonable to get phentermine?

thanks
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank