Weight Loss Alternatives Community
please help me to weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

please help me to weight loss

i am 21 yrs indian girl, i a having pcos problem for few days my doctor said me to loose weight ,but my parents saying u wont look good if u loose weight , my fats get deposited in my waist n hip region i need to reduce 4-6kg,my weight is 56kg but my height is 153cms..!!i stop eating carbo,sweets n junk foods , can any 1 give me a advice for PROPER DIET PLAN (with vitamin n nutrition rich foods), and exercise to reduce tummy n butt weight please , give me a link if its a video, i search lot but i dont which one is effective i need to reduce 6kg within a month please help me frnds n sister .. i got acen in back i dont want to make it grow into a big problem pls can any 1 help me in guiding me to redce my wts pls thank u in advance
hi
i am having same problem
last year my weight was 74 kg and i reduced it to 63 kg over 6 months
due to exams coudnt continue exercise and i am 66 again :(

i worked on it as:
1hr exercise including climbing stairs for 10 mins
(slow walk burns 3cals/min,moderate 4cals/min and fast 5cals ....while a flight of stairs burns 10 cals)
to reduce 1kg u need to burn/reduce 3500 cals

reduce ur cals to 1200
including max protein i.e 2 eggs+fresh juice1 glass breakfast =300 cals
as lunch veg+bread/anything containing 400 cals
400 cals as dinner
n that will be a perfect diet plan
add melon,orange,watermelon,cucumber in ur diet max amount.

in 6months u can reduce 15 kg :)
best of luck :)
normally one needs 25xbody weight cals /day
cut down appx 500 cals from ur required
1200 are appropriate for anyone above 65kg weight :)

have recently started metformin but no need to use it uness u want a baby after your doctor's advice

good luck :)
Meformin can actually help you lose weight, as it keeps blood sugar and insulin levels steady.  Too much insulin can cause your body to store fat, rather than use calories for energy.
Every person has a different metabolism, that being said for someone to give you a diet plan it would have to be some kind of dietician or nutritionist. There is some tricks that you can use to perhaps help you better your metabolism though. Be sure to have a good breakfast, you need to jump start your metabolism first thing in the morning to burn the most calories possible throughout the day.A healthy breakfast of fruit and yogurt, or a piece of whole wheat toast and a couple of eggs. You just need something simple and healthy to alert your body to start working.

Vitamin B is key in turning carbs, fats and proteins into energy. When you don’t get enough your metabolism slows down, leaving you fatigued, possibly depressed and at risk for diseases. Try adding more spinach, melon, broccoli, and lean proteins like beans, fish and eggs to your diet to stock up on B vitamins. You’ll notice the increase in energy right away.

Magnesium is needed to make your metabolism work efficiently with every muscle, nerve and heart cell in your body. It’s also the same mineral that most people aren’t getting enough of. Many of the same green veggies that are stocked with vitamin b are also rich in magnesium! Sprinkle a few nuts on a spinach salad or snack on some edamame to get a boost of magnesium.

You can also add strength and resistance training- your body’s metabolic rate increases when you have more muscle mass to maintain.

smaller meals more often and processes them more efficiently than large heavy meals. In fact, saving all of your calories and eating two heavy meals during the day is one of the surest ways to SLOW DOWN your metabolism. Try eating 5 times a day combining 3 light meals with 2 healthy snacks.
High Intensity Interval Training, a method of exercise that is about short, intense workouts that usually last about 20 minutes. It has been shown to burn fat more effectively than being on the treadmill for hours on end. I don’t recommend doing this every day, but incorporating HIIT into your fitness regime twice a week can amp up your metabolism and shock your body to stimulate fat loss.

Avoid white carbs, get tons of sleep in order to keep levels of ghrelin low, which increases appetite, and decreases leptin, the protein hormone that tells you when you’re full.

Also I know people, friends and family, who tried laser treatments for weight loss. They did the Zerona laser treatment and the difference was noticeable the first couple of treatments and now continue to do it. Its working wonders for them.

Hope this serves of some information, :)
The key to losing weight is consistency. You just need to become familiar with foods that can help you actually burn fat and help you lose weight! Remember, it takes time...it's not going to happen overnight. You just need to not give up and maybe try something new to kick off the weight loss!  Becoming informed of the right foods and changing your diet is the number one solution.  Hope this helps!

If you want more information go to:

www.happyandhealthynow.com