Weight Loss Alternatives Community
pregnyl instructions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pregnyl instructions

I have Pregnyl and I have no idea how to mix or even open the tubes. I need to know the syringe info (size) and what I am to mix it in and of course how to open them:/ I would appreciate anyone willing to take the time to help. Also I see people are saying to mix and keep in the fridge, how long will it last like that? I cant remember exact numbers but I read it only lasts a certain number of hours after mixed( I think the hours did amount to a couple of days),...I will look. Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Cindy
Related Discussions
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I read in KT's book that once mixed it is only good for a few hours. It said some say a few days but that is debateable and should be used imedialtely after mixing. I have 1500 IU vials. Thank you so much for your reply and info.
Blank
What is the name of the site that sells pergnyl?  I guess you just google.
Blank
My doc says must be refrigerated and good up to 3 months.  Others at the clinic said the same thing.
Blank
didnt get mine here but found this info right here on this board. Go to www.hcgmail.com
Blank
Thanks  for your information.  And yes, this site is suppose to be all about helping each other.  
M
Blank
Dont use a 21 gauge needle.  It will be like sticking a nail in you.  For any water based chemical, you can use a 27-29 gauge.  The higher the number, the thinner the needle.  I have used 23 and 25 for thicker oil based chems with no problem.  Do yourself a huge favor and avoid the pain and build up of scar tissue and go with a smaller needle.  You will have absolutely no problem pushing water through it.
Blank
I am interested to know which pharmacy in Canada supplys HCG or Pregnyl. I have called a few and they tell me that the name Pregnyl is a US designation.  Could you help me with a referal?
Blank
I am trying to order the syringes for my hCG and I hear everyone saying to order the largest gauge (smallest needle) possible.  I am looking for 29 or 30g X1/2" needles but when I go to the supply store on line they are describing it by the cc's.  Does anyone know the translation.  What is necessary for 200 IU dose?
Blank
I went on that site and they seem to only have the 21g needles.  That's probably why that is there only answer.
Blank
i emailed them with questions and here's what i got...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Van: Stephanie  
Verzonden: Monday 14 May 2007 12:30
Aan: info@hcgmail
Onderwerp:

just wanted to know how you send these injections without a prescription, and how you can verify that this is the real stuff?

HCG Mail < info@hcgmail> wrote:

Please read the FAQ on our web site

I READ THE FAQ PAGE WHICH SAID THEY COULD SELL WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION BECAUSE THEY GOT ITHEIR HCG IN AMPOULES FROM SOMEWHERE. I THOUGHT SO WHAT? WHAT DOES THAT PROVE?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Van: stephanie  
Verzonden: Wednesday 16 May 2007 8:22
Aan: HCG Mail
Onderwerp: RE:

those answers just create more questions.

i don't know what an 'amp'whatever is.

is this really human CG and is it legal for you to send it to the US without a prescription?

"HCG Mail" info@hcgmail  
To: stephanie  
Subject: RE:  
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:14:50 +0200

Amp are ampoules.

THAT WAS IT.
THEY WOULD NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!
Blank
I received some in the mail and have no idea how to mix it and how much to use to meet up to Trudeau's recommendation.
Blank
672021_tn?1225835924
it should be used immediately after reconstitution ( i have read this on the leaflet)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank