Weight Loss Alternatives Community
premixed hcg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

premixed hcg

okay, so i want to order hcg injections(2, 5000 i.u.'s) and to avoid mixing it improperly i would prefer getting the kind thats premixed in the vial, not in the needles(they are packaged). I just wanted to know if the premixed hcg is as good as any other kind or should i just buy the stuff and mix it myself. Then, how do i mix 5000 ius of hcg if i want to do the 175 i.u. per day/ someone please help idk what to do and scared i will mix it so improperly that it will be ineffective and ill b waisting my money. also what are the steps when mixing( if i decide not to get the premixed)
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1567198_tn?1295388480
Hi there,

I havent't used HCG because the diet that goes with it is a 500 calorie diet.  Anyone will lose 20 lbs in 20 days on 500 calories a day.

But to your question about mixing HCG.  There will be instructions on how much saline you will administer into the vial with the powder.  Just administer that amount of air into the vial then draw up the proper amount of saline and put it in the vial, then gently shake.  The formula for know how much HCG do draw up:  take the total amount you have in the vial divided by how much your dose is and multiply that by 2.  
Blank
I have pre mixed hcg shots in my fridge for a year will they still work ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...