Weight Loss Alternatives Community
seaweed wraps to lose inches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

seaweed wraps to lose inches

HI
I was told that if you have a seaweed wrap done like at a spa or what not that you walk away with anywhere from 6 to 15 inches lost. does anyone know if this is true, does it stay off or will it return in just a few short days? I find this to be something close to impossible, but i suppose wierder things have happened, right?
Avatar n tn
all it is is water weight.. and yes the weight will probably return.
I assumed there was some gimmick to it. too good t be true...ha ha! thanks, I will not even bother!
Avatar n tn
I have done this and I also know people that have gotten the wraps and
I guess it is only water that you loose because the few inches you loose come right back maybe a week after.  I would not waste my money on this again.
They are great for your skin and help with loose or sagging skin while dropping pounds.  The inch lose is temporary if you don't diet and work out.  This is a great way to drop enough inches to get into that sexy outfit for a special event like a wedding, family or high school reunion.
Track your weight over time