seeking phentermine
I live in Reno NV and I used to take Phentermine back when it was legal. I would like to use it again, but I am having a difficult time finding someone to perscribe it for me in this area. Does anyone know where I can go for a perscription for it? If so please email me at ***@****. Thanks!
Hi!
Phentermine is a prescription drug that works by decreasing your appetite.  This is given at the start of a weight loss program for the morbidly obese. This is not recommended for someone trying to lose a few kilos. Also the drug has lot of side effects so cannot be taken for long. It is usually given in initial stages to lower your portion size and start you on path of healthy eating. This is the only weight loss indication approved by FDA. With time the drug is slowly withdrawn and you eat lesser and healthier. No, drugs etc will work unless you adopt a healthy lifestyle and exercise. So, if you really need it, your PCP can prescribe this for a short time. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.