slim sphere 2-4-8
has anyone tried the slim sphere 2 - 4 - 8? any results to report? I can't find any information on them or the person who supposedly made them on the internet. Just wondering.
I just received the slim spheres 2-4-8 yesterday and took them for the first time today. I will post my results if any. Here's hoping. My hunger has been surprised, no jitters or funny feelings to report yet. Weighed myself today at 190 looking to get down to 140 or 145 range.  I will be sure to include any exercise routine. I'm more of a cardio chick myself and usually things that are less strenuous on my knees.
Ok been on the slim spheres 2-4-8 since Sunday lost 5lbs but you can't see the loss and my close fit the same. My guess is its just water weight lost. Worked out twice this week which ***** I should have done more just didn't have much time. I did a total of 15miles at @16mph on my exercise bike.  I try to push for at least 7 miles at a time and I'm working on doing it daily like I use to. I'm still taking the spheres and will continue to post real actual results and not the glamour they try to hype things up to be. I do for see me asking for a refund which they guarantee if you don't lose 30lbs. I've been on it 6days and only lost 5pounds and I'm telling you it's just water weight lost.
Most of it is water weight.  But you won't lose anything unless you are doing something right.  You will always lose a large amount the first week.  But you probably lost a real pound also.
Now that you have been on the spheres for a month, how is it going?  I received the information in the mail today and would like to know if there are any hazards like raising your blood pressure and such.

Shirleyeee
How is your diet going?  Did you achieve the results you wanted?
Thanks for any comments.