Weight Loss Alternatives Community
something i noticed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

something i noticed

hi by the way =D anyhow i just noticed somethign that made me feel sooooooooooooomuch better all of a sudden and really hopeful! the post here date back pretty far, like years, and i couldnt find anyone saying that the weight came back or that they werent happy after taking hcg. thats kinda cool right? i mean if you are looking for hope wouldnt that make you feel pretty hopeful? wel it did for me.

time will tell!!!!!!! the only thing that still scares me, and someone said they didnt feel tired in another post to me which thank you by the way, but I eat such a starving diet now and really drag my fatbut everywhere. i cant tel you how many times I am literally laying on the floor after i walk on the treadmill for 45 minutes just saing, give me a minute!!!! i want to take a nap right there at the gym because I am SO tired. its like an effort to do anything. I am always tired. people are sayng that they have all this energy on hcg, and i have to tel you, that even if it doensnt make me lose any weight, if it just made me feel energy i would be freakin a happy mommy. the maybe I could skip the 3 naps I take a day LOL
ok i lied, i want to lose the weight too, but you know what I mean. lol
While taking HCG - which I do not take, but do not condeme those who do,

Think about taking 1 shot of pure B12 a week.

I get mine from mydietsolutions.com

It will give you so much energy.

Even if oyu do not buy a thing, they have a VERY nice forum that will help you find other ways to find energy.

Good luck!

thank you =) I will check them out for sure.
I love that forum..IM gonig to get my B-12 from there next prob.COME VISIT Satriana .see you there ! oh and youll notice  everyone love me there..why..cause everyone there is nice to me..so they get nice back..read some of my posts...you will enoy..I do know  thing or 2  =)
I kinda checked it out, and reg'd and all, but it seems to be more of a store selling things, that just happens to have a forum to me. and i am so glad I dint pay that much for my shots - woohoo go go medical insurance!!
But I didnt stay long so I will give it more of a good reading another time. I need to skadoodle now for the fireworks tonight =D CYA!!
the funny part..B-12 though ya doctor is like $10 bucks..lol on these websites its like $200 !!
I noticed that too, Thats quite a markup. I think thats why I am a wee bit skeptikal about internet selling drugs stuff.  Not saing its not good product, but still like wow so expensive.
well they  are not chargeing you per say for the B-12..you paying for the fact ,you going around a 'real' doctor..and with OUT AN rx
(dont know if this will be a double post; sorry if it is, my internet crapped out)

I think charging more to go around a doctor is slimy.
12+ years of med school trumps self diagnosing and administering any day.
I dont understand why anyone would want to rob themselves of that.

I know fightu and I are anemic, so there would be a reason to find a better place to get it if we needed to. and I can understand if your Dr wrote a script out and its cheaper online than walgreens or something, (best example I can come up with is like 1-800-Contacts) but to not even see a dr and just decide "hey I feel like taking that drug" is really stupid. Then again if someone did and od'd, then we could call it natural selection.
hey! im new to all this! Im starting the b 12/ liop shots on the 24th! im excited! I have 20-25 lbs to lose and im not sure how long it will take? And Will i have loose skin? I really hope not. My boyfriend is affraid if i lose the weight to fast my skin will be loose! I'm don't it anyway, i use to be really little back in high school, and then i was preg at a young age, and i ate everything i saw so i put on 70 lbs while i was preg, and im still 40 lbs heveier than i was! I'm glad i found this site, i need some others that are going throught the same as me! The Dr. that is doing mine charges $125 for the 1st visit (shot, weigh in,  measurments, and RX) and then i can go once or twice a week and its $12 per shot, so i'm gonna do it twice a week ~ $24 per week isn't bad! i was gonna do lipo a few years ago but i chickened out... to much pain afterwards, so a total price of $250-$350 (if i need that many) isn't nothing compared to $2200 per area! From what ive heard about it on here, it sounds like everyone looses around 20 lbs per month, i wonder if thats with doing 1 or 2 shots per week? Well, any1 that has any info for me- fill me in!! Thanks!!
20 lbs a month ? from what ? B-12  & LIPO ?? 100% NOT..someone has been lieing to you..B-12 is for energy..and LIPO is for lipotropics...with out a good diet.,.& exercise..you will not lose any weight...sorry for the bad news..but Im 1 of few here who tells the truth..any  ?'s ..just ask..good luck to you.
and with 20-25lbs to lose..you should not have any skin probs...
have you been on these shots? And if so how long? Id like to hear your story please if you'd like to share with us! I'm only going by what ive read in here, and real people that i have met in person... most looseing around 5-6 lbs per week! of coures there is always diet and exercise involved with anything that is gonna work!
ut oh...you opened the can of worms now.
/puts up the umbrella for the rainstorm coming. lol
yes Ive taken B-12 and lipo..but not injection..can it be a 'TOOL' to help you yes........but for a few hundred dollars ,100% not worth it...B-12 from your dr,try that...buy some lipo pills...online..or GNC...beverly int. has a great product...called lean out...these are lipo and prob other then a shot..the best you will get...L-CARNITINE also helps with fat transport...get liquid if you can ,much better..I take 3-4 grams a day....any info..just ask..
A few hundred dollars isn't nothing! Like i said on one of my comments, i WAS gonna get lipo in 5 areas for  $10,000, so i don't mide $200- $300! I don't see you putting your 2 cents in the others that are talking about lipo-disovle~ which cost anywhere from $1400- $2500 and they are very painful! You won't be able to talk me into believing that the shots don't work!! I know friends who have done it, and are still doing it and they have lost a lot ( AND A FEW OF THEM DIDN'T EXCERCISE AT ALL!)! I have researched this a lot, seen before and after photos, talked to people who have went through this, and found of what it takes to make it work!! I've tried a million pills and i don't like taking tons of pills everyday!  and again thanks for you two cents, but i don't need any negative feed back form anyone!!
lol yeah i know i did, but i don't need anyone to act like they know all!!! You know!
I thought you was smarter.... lipo shots ? do not work..lipo-sucktion does..

YOU SAID.. I don't see you putting your 2 cents in the others that are talking about lipo-disovle~ which cost anywhere from $1400- $2500 ..

lipo shots ? lol buy the pill form for $20  and I 100% know more about lipo..lipo shots..fat cells..diets..HCG...phent..then you ever will..thats not mean..thats a fact...i was alwys nice to you..and said id be happy to help..but I see if i do not trail along with you..Im a know it all...sighhhhhhhhh

PS lipo shots are 100% junk..even HCG got a better chance and doing something for you...maybe not 'FAT' lose..but something..lol
good luck to you..
all these pills and all this lipo-suction only treats the symptoms. the fat finds a way to store itself again (somewhere else, later on in the case of lipo-a quick fix-not) because the body is still in survival mode and will keep on trying to protect itself from starvation. our metabolism is low and hunger is high after all these attempts to manipulate our weight, and that's the core of the problem. the only was to fix the problem permanently is to fix those things, and to then become like the thin people who don't worry about food all day and just eat to live.
Ok, my bf would like to ask you a ?...Not to argue, just a quick ?..What is your medical background? Is it not true that the pill form of any med. must enter your system after passing through the digestive track, therefore it is a small amount of the med that the body receives due to the breakdown by the stomach acids. Therefore, the shot was invited. as any athlete will tell you that is the reason behind shots instead of pills when it comes to steroids. Also, the liver and kidneys are affected by this absorption making the pills harder on the body requiring larger doses for the same affect. Not to argue, maybe you did see better results with the pills, but people also receive results with placebos, the mind is a wonderful thing. also, what is it that has you "knowing" that the shots don't work? Do you have facts (which you love to have) saying that they are "junk"? (besides you saying it) I am searching for an unbiased opinion to base my decision on doing this! the cost has nothing to do with my decision! I would rather know what to expect and the side effects!
umm..I never said pill form is better..liquid is always better..I use liquid  in everything I can..lipotropics it self I feel are junk...

and you ask how I know this..I know what LIPOTROPICS  are..do you ? I know what they do.....they are no magic formula..the ingredients in lipotropics are reg,standard things..In many products...

are you intested in the lipo & b-12 ? and or HCG ? and there is no fight here silly..unless someone picks one =)
lipo ...
Biotin, Inositol
Choline Bitartrate,Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
DL-Methionine ,L Carnitine
Betaine HcL ,Coenzyme Q-10

nothing is here is a miracle....you can even get L-CARNTINE to inject..I heard great things about...not sure I would try it though...I use liquid L-CART...
but fat must have L-CARNTINE to be burned..in my opinion..this is better then lipotropics...
  good luck to you..any  ? just ask..
ok! I have looked up the "lean out "pills that you said i should try... this is something i found on the page...

"We always use Lean Out, 4 per day, in the off season to help keep fats and cholesterol mobile in the body and to cleanse the liver. Starting at twelve weeks out we double the Lean Out dose to 8 per day. At eight weeks out we go up to 12 per day. Then at 4 - 5 weeks, we drop the Lean Out back to 4 per day and add in the Energy Reserve as indicated above. "

Ok! I'm sorry but i really don't wanna take 4 pills a day!! Not to metion on their reviews they only have 2, and one is from 06, and the other 05...so if their customers loved their product, im sure there would be more reviews!!

And yes you said pill form is better than a shot..."but if you can get liquid form it's better than reg pills" NO...A PILL IS A PILL..liquid pills still do not enter straight into your blood stream as the shots do!! if liquid pills were so much better than shots why do so many people take steroids in a shot and not in a "liquid pill"?

Please don't comment back unless you are going to answer all questions asked !!!! (from this one and my last one!)
Ok and heres some more about your magic pill! I'm not a bodybuilder...i wanna loose a little fat!!!!!

“Lean Out does not use the highly regarded Hoodia, an appetite suppressant, or Advantra-Z®, a fat burner, to achieve these results. Lean Out, however, relies primarily on L-Carnitine to match these claims. The ingredients will be examined below to determine if they seem to point towards the results that are advertised.”

“Scientific studies have shown that L-Carnitine is useful in treating some forms of heart disease, but there is less documented scientific backing, however, of the effectiveness of L-Carnitine in fat loss and the suppression of hunger cravings. The addition of a proven appetite suppressant such as Hoodia would probably make this supplement much more effective.”

“Negatives
• Does not contain a separate appetite suppressing ingredient such as Hoodia
• May be too specialized for a non hardcore bodybuilder
• Offers no free trial sample or customer service hotline
• we would like to see more convincing customer testimonials or before & after pictures.”

“Final Thoughts
Lean Out may indeed be a fine supplement for an avid bodybuilder that already has the self discipline to follow a strict diet, and takes various other supplements and wants to use Lean Out as one part of a more complex supplement regimen.

For the more general population looking for a single weight loss pill that will help one reach their weight loss goals it is probably advisable to search for products that contain Hoodia and perhaps Advantra-Z®, a patented fat-burner.”

OK AND HERE ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT THE SHOTS:::::

Facts 

Sources and Deficiencies
Vitamin B-12 is necessary to produce an adequate amount of healthy red blood cells in the bone marrow. Vitamin B-12 is available only in animal foods (meat and dairy products) or yeast extracts (such as brewer's yeast). Vitamin B-12 deficiency is defined by low levels of stored B-12 in the body that can result in anemia, a lower-than-normal number of red blood cells, which leads to soreness, and weakness in the arms and legs.
Injection vs. Pill
As you get older, your ability to absorb B-12 through digestion continually decreases. In fact, many adults are unable to absorb B-12 into their body at all! Injections offer a direct method of supplying your body with the much needed nutrient.

AND HERE'S SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!

What is it?
Lipotropic nutrients are a class of agents that play important roles in the body's use of fat. These compounds enhance liver and gallbladder's role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal. A credible bariatric physician who has used it successfully for his patients over the past 30 years has perfected the natural ingredients of this formula.
Who is it for?
Dr. Kerendian now uses this special formula for individuals who are "stuck" in their weight loss attempts and need that extra boost to achieve their goal weight. It can be effective in enhancing an additional 1 pound per week to your current regimen.
This injection has also been gratefully used for individuals who want to maintain their weight, or prevent re-gain of their lost weight.
Special considerations?
The different ingredients of this mixture are known to have the following attributes:
Co-enzymes that are required for proper metabolism of fats, and have the ability to remove fat from the liver
Energy boost
Speed up thought process and improve mood
Building blocks for cell walls
Essential components for normal cell and brain function
Help control cholesterol levels and gallstones
Helps emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
Helps keep healthy skin tone and strong nails
Promote healthy hair growth, and controlling estrogen levels
Help with transforming carbohydrates into energy
Help minimize unwanted water gain

THERE'S YOUR FACTS THAT YOU ALWAYS WANT EVEN THOUGH THOSE STILL WON'T SHUT YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh and these are from Dr.s ~who don't give the shot, and medical reveiws~like you said!)
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! You go girl. fightu35 is one pain. I think everyone is tired of reading it's bs.
are you ok ? I never ever said pills are better...pill is never better then liguid...I never said I use lean out..nor its great..your trying way to hard to jump on the band wagon here..lol

you said there my facts ?? facts about what ? LIPOTROPICS ? wow your way to hung up on them..I go by facts..lipotropics or so 80's not popula.r.and not used anymore..why,because  they did not work..simple as that ..I got nothing againest them..lol they cant hurt..but all you people here think b-12..hcg..lipo are a short cut..some God send..well my dear..they are not..I used lipotropics 10 yrs ago..lol they old news..did not work then........do not work now..help in a fat loss prog ,YES...but ya cant just inject some lipo n get skinny..oh and..are you my newest #1 fan ?
Where can I buy on-line with no prescription?
L-Carnitine injections
hCG injections
b-12 injections
Does anyone know?
I just read your first post and I have experienced many of the same conditions.  I took
hcg for 43 days, injections, and never got the energy they speak of.  In fact, I stayed
extremely tired all the time.  And the hunger NEVER went away!  I followed the protocol
religiously; avoided creams, stopped my supplements and perscription pills; even cut
out the melba toast.  I did lose 16 lbs in the first 3 weeks, but plateaued after that.  I
didn't give up though, and continued to the very end.  Didn't exercise because I had
no energy, but I went to work every day and practically fell asleep in my car.  I've been
off hcg for 5 days and the weight is coming back at almost the same rate (a lb a day)
but I'm doing a version of the Atkins diet, avoiding carbs.

Despite all this, I still believe in hcg and intend to do it again in 5 wks.  I'm going to up
my dosage to 200 units per shot and see if that does work any better.  There must be
something I've done that worked against me - I don't know what - but I'm going to keep
researching and find out.  By the way, my blood pressure did reduce, so that's a good
thing.  Perhaps I should take B12 injections too?

I hope you have more luck than I did and I'll watch your posts to see your progress.

Blessings!

JazzBaby

Where were you getting the hcg from? Are you confident in your source? The reason I ask is that if your hcg was working properly, you should not have been so tired or so hungry. If your fat was being metabolized properly, it should have been feeding you so the hunger shouldn't have been so bad. As far as the very low energy, you might have been deficient in some important nutrient. Did you go through a doctor's office? Because they should have helped you better!