Weight Loss Alternatives Community
stomach pain after gastric bypass RNY
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stomach pain after gastric bypass RNY

had operation 4/22/2010 and been sick since. since then ive had my gallbladder removed, 2 ulcers-one had over a year, 2 kidney stone operations, iron infusions-one went bad, hair loss, hair thinning, 95% diarrhea, nauseated 90% of the time, have hot and cold spells, depression and bipolar have gotten worse, been in and out of the er to many times i cant count. i just found out i have acute pancreatitis. by bypass surgeon and his team havent helped me out so i quit calling them. i was at 260pds and now am at 131pds, im 5'5". I am still losing weight and its not on purpose. the pain is bad to where im in a ball on the floor. i dont take the pain meds cause they make me sicker. i live in IL and had the surgery done in Peoria. can anyone help me with the pain or where else to look for a doctor. i regret getting this surgery done everyday i wake up. i am afraid of dying and i have 2 girls who are 5 and 14. please can someone push me in the right direction?? thank you.