Weight Loss Alternatives Community
stomach pain after gastric bypass RNY

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

stomach pain after gastric bypass RNY

had operation 4/22/2010 and been sick since. since then ive had my gallbladder removed, 2 ulcers-one had over a year, 2 kidney stone operations, iron infusions-one went bad, hair loss, hair thinning, 95% diarrhea, nauseated 90% of the time, have hot and cold spells, depression and bipolar have gotten worse, been in and out of the er to many times i cant count. i just found out i have acute pancreatitis. by bypass surgeon and his team havent helped me out so i quit calling them. i was at 260pds and now am at 131pds, im 5'5". I am still losing weight and its not on purpose. the pain is bad to where im in a ball on the floor. i dont take the pain meds cause they make me sicker. i live in IL and had the surgery done in Peoria. can anyone help me with the pain or where else to look for a doctor. i regret getting this surgery done everyday i wake up. i am afraid of dying and i have 2 girls who are 5 and 14. please can someone push me in the right direction?? thank you.